Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2006, 02:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

I liked the episode.. It was cute how Booth kind of lit up when Rebecca was telling him he was a great dad and parker was lucky to have him as a dad.. When she asked if he still wanted to marry her I was so afraid he was going to say yes though...

Is the preview for next week uploaded anywhere?? I cant find it...
lemmingduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You can find the preview for next week's episode here. bones_theseries: trailer for next week episode SPOILERS !
I know better
But I still feel you all around icon
fall like stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by langley (View Post)
At the very begining of the season I even had positive affection toward Camille, becasue she didn't remind me of any kind of evil boss. Unfortunately I have to admit that the affection ended up within this week episode. I regret seeing the scene of Booth and Camille both lying in the bed. Maybe it's as simply as Booth told: it's just a physical thing. But does Booth have to snatch 2 women into his bed within a single episode, just to show how he satisfing his biological need?
2 women in Booth's bed in one eppy? I am assuming it's part of his character building/whatever here. I think it was a for a point, that a) he has needs b) that he appreciates Bones too much to turn to her for the needs c) it gave a chance for Bones and Rebecca to have their conversation d) it gave a chance for Booth and Bones to bond e) it helped us see that Booth did just need sex with Cam
Old 09-28-2006, 05:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTUgal21 (View Post)
You can find the preview for next week's episode here. bones_theseries: trailer for next week episode SPOILERS !
Thank you thank you thank you It looks like a good one.
lemmingduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Definetly looks like it'll be intense, case wise. And if any info about Cam comes out, you can guarantee it'll be intense emotionally as well.
Old 09-29-2006, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

The only thing I can figure is that they're setting up Booth as being one of those men who don't know how to be alone. Because it isn't so much that he has slept with two different women. It's the fact that it didn't take any time at all between the two.

They have that whole crap thing where he can't be with Bones because he couldn't "just have sex" with her or whatever, and he can't be alone, so he grabs the nearest friendly face (at least it isn't just the nearest warm body) and there you have it.

At least it's got an emotional and psychological reason. He has self-esteem issues. And a sense of honour. And it's not like he's the first guy (or person, really) to have problems being alone. So it's not that I think less of him. But I do think it's an issue that will need addressing.
sunnykerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well apparently the Fox writers said they had Booth/Rebecca sleep together to raise the bar of sexual tension b/w Booth&Brennan and then they had Booth work off that tension he had built up with Brennan during the episode with Cam. So yes.... since he wanted Brennan.. but couldn't have her.. so he had to work off that frustration with Cam I guess.

But yes.. I'm not judging Booth. My opinion certaintly hasn't changed of him. I love him before he did it and I love him now just the same. He's still the same good hearted, loyal man I know and love. Just b/c he fell into the sheets with two different woman in the same day... certaintly dosen't erase all the good he's done. He's obviously going through some things right now. Clearly he has issues and he's in a lonely and confused place. And personally I think he's only going to get darker as the season goes based on interviews I've read about the second season. But something will be sure to make him open his eyes and snap out of it. And that will most likely..obviously be.. Brennan.
I know better
But I still feel you all around icon
fall like stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 04:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sunny *ding ding ding ding* on your saying "it's an issue that needs addressing". Like you and Shauna said, I have no desire to judge Booth or like him any less for his actions with Cam and Rebecca. I am just excited to see how it's all dealt with.

Oh, and yeah ....

Old 09-30-2006, 05:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildfire Girl (View Post)
Like you and Shauna said, I have no desire to judge Booth or like him any less for his actions with Cam and Rebecca. I am just excited to see how it's all dealt with.
ITA. some of my friends can't bleieve he slept with 2 women in one eppy, but he IS human after all. with HUMAN desires. so, I can ustand it.

hehe, nice pix, hun!
Angel2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 06:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks! I capped them off the video they had at Fox.com.
Old 10-01-2006, 12:16 PM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Sunny and Shauna, you both made some great points. I don't have any desire to judge Booth by his actions in the last epi, because I can understand the reasons behind it. I'm definitely looking forward how the writers are going to deal with it.

I guess they are setting up a storyarc and it should be interesting to see how it all works out over the season.

Karen, nice caps
Old 10-02-2006, 12:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

Naked DB. “Nough said.

Brennan was so jealous when Rebecca answered the phone. Then her sorry if I interrupted something was her totally fishing for info. She told Cam who is not her best gf. I think she wanted to know if Booth was sleeping with Cam too. I was wondering how Brennan would find out about Booth and Rebecca. She seems to always “catch” him in a compromising position.

She wanted him to pick her up. I found this interesting since she usually complains that she never gets to drive.

Why didn’t Brennan ask about Drew? We know that Rebecca was taking a “break” from him but Brennan didn’t.

I thought Brennan was going to end up pushing Booth and Rebecca back together when she and Rebecca were talking. I wonder if Rebecca’s speech about missing the moment is a warning to Brennan to make sure she doesn’t make the same mistake.

It was so funny when he wasn’t talking to her. Then he starts telling her all about Rebecca.

So Booth goes to argue with Cam and they end up in bed. I’ll bet he wishes all those arguments he has with Brennan would end the same way.

I’m so glad they didn’t show us what was in the tub in the previews. Yuck!

I didn’t realize that Brennan was offering to be “friends with benefits” with Booth at the end. I the fact that he doesn’t want to mess things up with her. She is so not ready for a relationship with him right now.

The fact that he ended up with Cam proves that Brennan means so much to him and Cam doesn’t.

I was kinda hoping he would call out Brennan’s name at an inopportune time.

Mare

Angel: I loved Fred.

Angel loved Fred and in an eon of eons he would never harm her in any way.
marewillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

It might be tied in with his gambling addiction. Lack of inhibitions and all that. There's a void in his life (probably from his time as a sniper) and he used to think it was filled with the gambling. Then he realized he was addicted. But he hasn't realized that addiction's a disease and the gambling was just the symptom.

It could be that he's been transferring ever since. So it's not so much that he's a sex addict (because we're not there at all, in terms of his behaviour), but he is an addict. And maybe, though not necessarily, sex is starting to be this thing that fills his time...

It's a thought, anyway.
sunnykerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 09:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

I watched this ep. again last night and I noticed a few things.

When Rebecca talks about after the stakeout was that after the one in "The Titan on the Tracks"? From what the writers said Booth relieved the sexual tension that he had with Brennan with Cam at the end so I wonder if he was all worked up after spending all that time in his car with her and went to Rebecca for some relief.

When Brennan calls she asks if Booth is available. Double meaning.

How's this for a because:

Because they’re never not talking.

I wonder if Brennan brought up her ex's to see what Booth's reaction would be. Maybe she wanted to see if he would get jealous.

Mare

Angel: I loved Fred.

Angel loved Fred and in an eon of eons he would never harm her in any way.
marewillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 09:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by marewillow (View Post)
I watched this ep. again last night and I noticed a few things.

When Rebecca talks about after the stakeout was that after the one in "The Titan on the Tracks"? From what the writers said Booth relieved the sexual tension that he had with Brennan with Cam at the end so I wonder if he was all worked up after spending all that time in his car with her and went to Rebecca for some relief.
I actually had a different thought about the stakeout comment. I was thinking that while he was on some other stakeout in the past year he called her and they talked...about stuff. Heh. 'Cause he said it wasn't sex, and she said "maybe not for you." 'Cause we saw Rebecca in episode 2 and she was still very with Drew. I like that they made a comment about him in this episode, I was wondering from the spoilers if they were going to address what happened with Drew.
-Genevieve- is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top