Elite Fan

Was the ep really so sad?
Old 04-27-2006, 02:32 AM
New Fan

Yeah how was it ? Good ?
Icesurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 04:06 AM
New Fan

The Episode was awesome.. It was pretty sad, but it was also really good.
Ally2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 04:42 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ally2020
The Episode was awesome.. It was pretty sad, but it was also really good.
Sounds great. I want to watch it NOW!
Old 04-27-2006, 04:46 AM
New Fan

Aww - i can't wait to see it myself
Icesurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 07:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

This was a very good episode. I liked how the whole team worked on the case, even when it wasn't in the jurisdiction of the FBI. I feel really bad for everyone who had the grafts.

av-calicons@lj
Lloydsgurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 08:42 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ally2020
hey sry,, just a bit of a correction.. The song is called born... the album is called Drunkard's Prayer.. and the singer is Over the Rhine

Thank you for help.
JoeDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

This is going to sound horrible, but I forgot to watch.

I haven't been watching for very long so it's not part of my reflexes just yet. And I remembered that I had a show to watch at 8, but then I remembered that Alias was back and I didn't any further...

Gah. It's only when my thumb slipped on the remote control (at around 8:47) that I realized what I was missing... Man...

The good news is, if you can call it that, that I haven't seen all that many episodes so, when summer comes or the DVD comes out or whatever, everything will be quite new to me...

Yeah. Lame.
sunnykerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 12:05 PM
Passionate Fan

Hi everyone

This is my first time posting over here... I've been catching episodes of Bones every once in a while, but after last night i think i'm hooked

It was just such a sad and moving episode. It was also such fresh and original episode.

Mel
candygurl1718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Poor Sunny!

Over the Rhine? They had a song or two on Third Watch, I remember. They do very sad songs.

It was a great episode. Here were my comments:
Loved the initial bickering between Booth and Bones at the hospital. Very classic, and then Cullen commenting on the adolescent ward!
Loved how Angela immediately got into the emotions and paintings with Cullen's daughter
Loved how passionately booth Booth and Brennan took this case
Loved how Booth called Angela and Bones "lovely squints"
Loved, even though it was sad, that we didn't get a "real end" to Cullen's daughter.
Old 04-27-2006, 08:31 PM
Elite Fan

As I'd predicted from the episode summary, was an emotional episode to be sure... Like Lloydsgurl said, I felt for all the patients who wound up with the grafts...was too sad... Wasn't expecting it to be Cullen's daughter, but it made it seem closer to home that way...and the scenes between her and Angela were great. Thought Angela really shone in this ep...and her re-creation of the Louvre...genius...
Old 04-28-2006, 01:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I have to agree with Christy: Angela was awesome in this episode again. Michaela did a great job, showing all those emotions.

seebones... even if there were no husg or such like in lot of teh past episode, you can always feel the vibe in their scenes together (the bickering, touching, looking at each other...)
Jack & Angela: He went after her isntead of brennan, who was ready to go... so cute
Angel and Sam's daughter: All there scenes were amazing; I really liked the sctress who portayed the daughter... she did a great job as well
Sam... i am gald we got some background on him! Anyone else noticed that the doctor didn't say 'Maybe I talk to her parents in private'... she said to Mr Cullen and her mother Not sure if that means something
Old 05-01-2006, 11:56 AM
Dedicated Fan

What a heartbreaking episode!

I think it's funny how Booth is always trying to get Brennan to not say things and whoever she says it to has no problem with it.

Booth was quick to tell the surgeon that Brennan should be addressed as "Doctor".

Cullen is an honorable man to not use his position to his advantage. That said, I'm glad Booth took it upon himself to investigate.

It seems weird that Amy had so much hair when cancer patients usually lose their hair. Add to that that her father is bald...

She was a very good artist. I'm glad Angela could bond with her over that.

From a storytelling pov I'm glad they couldn't save her. That wouldn't be realistic.

As Brennan said she saved a lot of people.

I had the same reaction as Brennan when Booth was reading while driving.

Now we know why Booth drinks the milk. He got real close to Brennan when he was telling her about is healthy lifestyle.

A little more Jack/Angela bonding.

Nice scene at the end.

Not a lot of Seebones but it really wouldn't have fit in.

Mare

Angel: I loved Fred.

Angel loved Fred and in an eon of eons he would never harm her in any way.
marewillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 05:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It seems weird that Amy had so much hair when cancer patients usually lose their hair. Add to that that her father is bald...
Hmmm...good point, Mare... Maybe it was supposed to be thought a wig...
Old 05-02-2006, 04:38 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

I just noticed I didn't comment on this episode As usual you all summed up my thoughts pretty good . Just some additional things...

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Andie-
Sam... i am gald we got some background on him! Anyone else noticed that the doctor didn't say 'Maybe I talk to her parents in private'... she said to Mr Cullen and her mother Not sure if that means something
Yeah, I noticed that as well, seems odd . Maybe Cullen is her stepfather? And it was good to see JMJ again

Quote:
Originally Posted by marewillow
From a storytelling pov I'm glad they couldn't save her. That wouldn't be realistic.
I agree, while it was sad that they couldn't save her, it was more realistic this way .