Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register
Old 04-16-2006, 01:40 PM
Website Manager

Moderator of ...
Moderator Support Team

Bones 1x06 - 'The Man In The Wall' Episode Discussion (airing 11/15/2005)

Quote:
The Man in the Wall
First aired: 11/15/2005
Writer: Elizabeth Benjamin
Director: Tawnia McKiernan
Guest star: Kathy Byron (Maggie Magregor), Robert Gossett (Mr. Taylor), Erica Grace (Female Dancer #3), Jason "Slayer" Green (Male Dancer), Porscha Coleman (Female Dancer #1), Angela Meryl (Female Dancer #2), Laz Alonso (George Warren), John Sterling Carter (Special Agent Furst), Charles Duckworth (Rulz), P.J. Marino (FBI Forensic Guy), Lonnie Lardner (Reporter On TV), Anne Dudek (Tessa Jankow), Bokeem Woodbine (Randall Hall), Morris Chestnut (Agent Oakes)

When Brennan and Angela get caught in a fight in a dance club, Brennan kicks someone into a wall, which causes the wall to break open and reveal a mummified corpse and a meth stash.
source: Tv.com
Old 06-14-2006, 01:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

Brennan high was hilarious. Not to mention finding out that both she and Booth get squicked out at the bellybutton ring getting ripped out. Booth getting quemish over the hand thing that Brennan was doing to get fingerprints was priceless.

Two reasons I like Special Agent Seeley Booth

"Jesus is not a Zombie"

"Okay could we just stop bringing up the whole Christ myth thing? Alright, some people believe it is more then just a myth."
MaeveBran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 12:50 PM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaeveBran
Booth getting quemish over the hand thing that Brennan was doing to get fingerprints was priceless.
I think that was one of the scenes that made me squirmish as well. Overall a pretty good episode, I also loved the scene where Jack hit Zach with the cane to recreate the imprint.
Old 10-27-2007, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Okay, this will be one of the last episode discussions I bump up .... for now

As you may have read on other threads, I'm new to this board..... I've just begun watching S1 on DVD. This episode was an awesome one!

I laughed so hard at the opening .... the dance club scene with Brennan and Angela
Yellow Mustang Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 10:20 AM
Website Manager

Moderator of ...
Moderator Support Team

Brennan and Angela were hilariopus at the club indeed. It toild us a lot about their character, but also about their friendship

Old 10-28-2007, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Third Watch

I know ... a high Brennan ....