I am sure we will at some point.
I am an original”
Old 01-09-2018, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I believe that too.
New England Patriots Super Bowl LIII Champions
Old 01-10-2018, 05:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

I wish Emily would be on The Big Bang Theory as Dr Brennan. Sheldon would love her
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 01-13-2018, 12:30 AM
Absolute Fan

I'd like to see Emily together with her sister Zooey again, so I hope she'd make a guest appearance on New Girl...I don't think she has ever appeared on Zooey's show before.
Old 01-13-2018, 06:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

That would be cool! Great idea! Zooey would be so happy!
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 01-13-2018, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes that would be awesome. Especially since Zooey guest started on Bones.
Old 01-14-2018, 06:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

It really would be.
Hope that dream comes true.
Old 01-14-2018, 11:03 AM
Absolute Fan

Well Zooey very recently said in an interview with ET that she would love to work with Emily on a project together, so hopefully that comes true, it would be so cool to see the sisters working together
Old 01-15-2018, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It definitely would. I bet they enjoy working together.
Old 01-15-2018, 11:45 PM
Absolute Fan

I don't know...based on what Zooey said in her recent ET interview...it sounds to me like maybe Zooey is more keen on the idea of working with Emily than Emily is about it, Zooey joked that Emily would "kill her". But maybe I'm just reading too much into it...I just hope Emily will have a new project soon...she hasn't done anything new since Bones ended...I guess she needed more time to "mourn" the end of Bones than we initially thought.
Old 01-16-2018, 11:37 PM
Absolute Fan

I have some good news, after disappearing from public view for almost a year and going MIA from social media for several months, Emily has FINALLY reappeared in public! A stylist in Brooklyn just posted a pic of himself with Emily on IG only 2 days ago apparently she recently went to a hair salon to get her hair done and posed for photos with the stylist who did her hair:

source: thetransformer on IG

I was so excited when I first saw these photos because they are the most recent photos of Emily posted in public after a long period of disappearance from the public, so I couldn't wait to share it with you guys here

Last edited by LindaL100; 01-16-2018 at 11:45 PM
Old 01-17-2018, 06:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Awesome! Thanks for sharing!
Old 01-18-2018, 11:00 AM
Absolute Fan

Right? It's good to finally see her again after so long...she still looks the same as the last time we saw her after Bones ended
Old 01-18-2018, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's great. It's good seeing Emily again.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread