Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2016, 12:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Cyatt (View Post)
Aw, sorry your dog was abused. I'm an animal lover too. I adopted most of my pets I've had and took in 2 strays from outside.

I agree Emily was great in that episode and that last line about how dogs only see the good in people and how people should take a lesson.
The whole Episode got to me, Not that my Dog was treated as badly as the dog in this ep, She was never forced to kill, But it was a bit opposite in the sense that Her old owners weren't ready for a Small dog, So when she acted like well small dogs do they would beat her into submission. I can totally relate to how Emily had acted, How Brennan was because I agree No Animal should be treated in that manner
Old 07-12-2016, 01:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

So sorry for your dog
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 07-12-2016, 12:04 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraSidleStokes (View Post)
as a Dog Lover it was really hard for me to watch (especially since My own Dog was abused before I rescued her) But Emily's Acting made it even Harder for me to Watch.
I saw that episode the other day, it was really hard to watch. Dogs aren't my favorite animal–cats are–but I still love all animals nonetheless and seeing them abused makes me sick to my stomach. I felt so bad for Brennan when she learnt Ripley had been put down.

She was really in love with that dog, and I thought she did beautifully with that little speech by the lake.
Old 07-12-2016, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, animals are so loveable. I've had both dogs and cats and I can't understand how people could mistreat them.
New England Patriots Super Bowl LIII Champions
Old 07-15-2016, 08:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Me neither.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 07-15-2016, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's so sad. Next week's finale looks good.
Old 07-17-2016, 09:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I haven't seen the preview, I hope it's a great finale though!
Old 07-18-2016, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, it looks exciting! I can't wait till Thursday.
Old 07-23-2016, 12:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Just love Emily!
Old 07-23-2016, 09:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I do too. She's just the best.
Old 07-24-2016, 06:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

She really is. Emily is my favourite actress
Old 07-25-2016, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She's just so great!
Old 07-26-2016, 05:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

She really is and she´s so underrated. I would love to see her getting an Emmy nomination but it will never happen
Old 07-26-2016, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm with you there.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread