Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2014, 02:50 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancingphalange (View Post)
Well atleast it's not the series finale. THAT would be even more distressing
I don't even want to think about that at all
Old 04-24-2014, 08:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancingphalange (View Post)
Well atleast it's not the series finale. THAT would be even more distressing
I try not to think about that.

Icon by: ***BLONDIE***
JustmissRiss23_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
After I watched the episode I couldn`t look at my fingernailes anymore
Maybe it was too creepy.
Anyway: The episode was really cool.
totally . Caroline was so right

glad we found out who the Ghost Killer is too. just shows you Brennan is never wrong about these things
~Lisa~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 11:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

Catching up on Hulu. I guess I get thinking and write a lot of stuff.

True ElectricBoogaloo, even one like Temperance that would have a chance of giving a non biased rundown on her Hubbies performances. She still should not be considered as a true source of a non biased account. Even Sweets could be considered risky. Sure he is a professional and must work with many FBI Agents, but we see he has a close relationship with Booth.

With the Ghost Killer story it kinda had a lot of big gaps between working on it. At least that we see on TV. Now if even Cam had told that Clark had found out this or that on other episodes then it would kinda tie together better for me that he was spending a large amount of time working on it. Granted the "previously on Bones" segment helped refresh the clues for us, it was still hard to think it was a big case. But as they did with the Pelant case they ended it quite abruptly. All the big build up and pop he's gone.

The title kinda points to a closure of sorts. So it kind of, upon later thinking about it told of something coming to an end. I was confused at times on who did what. Some here say it was so obvious, but I didn't catch it immediatey. Thought it was funny Caroline saying, "Mucky Mucks".
I knew that Booth getting the call to not bring Brennen for the case would not keep her away long. And Booth telling everyone that would listen that Brennen was the best for this case bugged me after awhile. It was Cam's call, she is the boss! I first thought that the family would have seen the hanging body a little quicker. Then wait for it to fall on you. Unless they got to the camping spot as dark set in. The nails from every victim really put it that Stephanie McNamara was the Ghost Killer. They had her long list of victims. Her brother Trent and especially father Giles should have been put away years ago. The gardener Donna Hastings was my first suspect. But then later when they showed that Professor Herman Kessler was killing all that knew about his false imprisonment, I wondered why they didn't think about him going after her. Unless he didn't know. I was also surprised that Booth and Brennen didn't have back up to when they went to the Tobacco warehouse alone to try and catch Kessler. Did they say that Old Dominion Cigarettes went out of business in 1968? Surprised it looked semi clean, and that all that stuff would still be there. Also you'd think some other company would use the building or it would be sold and knocked down to put up a mall or something. I would think that if Stark knew they were heading there that he would at least call for PD as back up. True they never suspected he would be wanting to hang himself. But he could easily have had a weapon to shoot at them or have bombs rigged for intruders. Seeleys shot of the rope was impressive and Kessler saying, " Why did you do that??" was funny. It was bad that he was screwed and put in jail under false pretensions because of money and prestige. But to kill Stephanie McNamara and Congressman(Judge)Steven Palter he must have figured that was his last straw. But he was going to commit suicide wasn't he??

it was nice seeing Caroline on the case. But I was surprised a couple times Seeley stepped up using his leverage to get something done instead of her handing it. Now maybe that was to point to him thinking he will get a promotion and using his position to get what he wants.
I to worry about the new use of Deputy Director Victor Stark being so visible on cases now that Booth is up for promotions. It can either turnout that he is bad and Booths promotion won't have him leave the country, or he won't get the promotion. Or the promotion and move could be a story to give the series a new look and then new cases, or it could be what happens at the end and we feel good for the Booth family riding off into the sunset to European opportunities. But if it is a "reboot" like on the Mentalist, we will probably loose Cam, Sweets, Caroline and the Squint brigade. Angela and Hodges, being now poor could follow them to Europe or stay here and work on. Clark will move up to take her place. In Europe maybe they will run into Zack or Dr. Goodman.
webruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Really good episode. The fingernail thing was still a little creepy.

Caroline was awesome in that episode.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 11:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The Ghost Killer story was odd. Brennan was so sure. And yet everyone wouldn't believe her, and thought she was being paranoid. It was a interesting case that started with Hodgins revisiting his past...
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 07:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quite the odd serial killer. Very different. They don't know until they are solving the killer's case. And how it blossoms into a very serious and life threatening end to the season. Taking on the MacNamara name. And it will continue to have ramifications.

That was one sick family.
Old 05-21-2020, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree this was one was odd and very different for sure.

It was one sick family indeed.
I am an original”
msstock87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And the start of a complex story. I knew something was up with the sister back in the other episode as she was all ready to rid her brother, and didn't seem to really miss him, and wanted to blame him for everything...
Old 05-23-2020, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

When re watching I knew something was up too. Very complex story.
I am an original”
Old 05-24-2020, 09:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, rewatching allows you to see the little things you forget the first time, or the first dozen LOL. It grew into something more than a simple serial killer case.
Old 05-26-2020, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree, even though I have seen this show a million times I still notice things I never caught before!
I am an original”
Old 03-23-2022, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

A very unique way to end a serial killer case. A different approach. And then it would lead into something very different for Booth.

Brennan having to answer the questionnaire, and she was making it a show of it.

I would think the people in charge would know that they would be together romantically LOL.
Old 03-24-2022, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

It was very unique end. It was a different approach for sure.

I loved Brennan answering the questionnaire too.
I am an original”
Old 02-08-2023, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
Really good episode. The fingernail thing was still a little creepy.

Caroline was awesome in that episode.
What I wrote there.

Oh and I loved the Brennan/Clark scenes.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread