New England Patriots Super Bowl LIII Champions
Ms Cyatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 07:05 PM
Passionate Fan

Me too! their vows

amy2345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love that we finally got to see what was in the letter Brennan wrote in Aliens in a Spaceship.
New England Patriots Super Bowl LIII Champions
Ms Cyatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Did I miss Christine or was she not invited?? Other than, PERFECT episode was perfect, such a beautiful wedding, their vows awwwwww, and I at Cyindi Lauper agwkdehfjsekgshefjk
Old 10-21-2013, 08:27 PM
Elite Fan

the wedding was beautiful THE VOWS

But where the hec was Christine? I dont understand why they excluded her or didnt even mention her ?
redrose13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 08:33 PM
Master Fan

The only time Christine was mentioned was when Parker and Booth arrived at the house and said that she was sleeping.

I was wondering why I didn't see her on the guest stars list. It would have been nice to see her on such an important day in her parents life.
SachaS44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 08:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SachaS44 (View Post)
The only time Christine was mentioned was when Parker and Booth arrived at the house and said that she was sleeping.

I was wondering why I didn't see her on the guest stars list. It would have been nice to see her on such an important day in her parents life.
I know! I was expecting SOMEONE to hold her during the wedding...I dont get it

EDIT: HERE'S A INTERVIEW WITH HART ABOUT THE EPISODE
you guys should read it!

http://tvline.com/2013/10/21/bones-w...ows-interview/

TVLINE | Why wasn’t Christine in attendance?
HANSON | The twin girls playing Christine were there. They had a bad day. They were unhappy. And we just didn’t want to put the image of a crying child on the screen. And we also didn’t want to torture the child. That’s what happens when you have kid actors; some days are not good days.
NATHAN | Clearly Twitter will go, “Boo! Hart and Stephen are ass h—s and morons for not putting Christine in.” But, really, sometimes, there’s not much you can do. Life comes in and calls the shots.
HANSON | There was one gorgeous shot that never came to fruition. The idea was that little Christine was going to walk along and throw pedals. And God bless [the twins' wranglers] they tried and tried and tried… But there were a lot of strangers there and it was scary… And the cattle prod didn’t help. [Laughs]

Last edited by redrose13; 10-21-2013 at 09:05 PM
redrose13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 10:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

tbh, I never thought about Christine

I was happy to see Parker though
{EphramAmy}
patricia
break the window is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 02:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

OMG!!! I LOVED IT!!!! After nine years of waiting we got one of the most beautiful wedding in TV history

I cried during the entire wedding scene! it was funny, moving, AMAZING! Their vows were sooooo beautiful, especially from Bones I waited for years to know what she wrote on that paper kudos to the writers for this

Cindy rocked 'At Last' What an appropriate song for their wedding! PERFECT!! PERFECT!!

Was great to see Parker again as best man for Booth.....After reading what Hanson said I undertsand why Christina not wasn't there
Old 10-22-2013, 02:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

I loved the episode! It was the best episode of the season! I loved their vows! Dr Brennans vow was the best (sorry Both ) `cause it made me cry it was so sweet! *awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww*
I´ll write more details later!
But that episode made me very happy
And I might be the only one who likes Dr Wells. He never annyoed me.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 03:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Love that Cyndi Lauper was in it, had forgotten she had been already on the show.
lancer1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 04:19 AM
Loyal Fan

Awwww man. This episode was PERFECT!
All the squints solving a crime, the whole family together and THAT WEDDING!
I cried like a child.
KaeraNyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 04:34 AM
Passionate Fan

Nice episode.

Cyndi Lauper certainly did that song some justice. It was amazing and controled. It was a beautiful rendition of "At Last".

I enjoyed the wedding audience the most. Their vows were kinda dumb imo, but I'm glad they finally got married.

Now what happens?
Mysterious Island Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 06:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrose13 (View Post)
I know! I was expecting SOMEONE to hold her during the wedding...I dont get it

EDIT: HERE'S A INTERVIEW WITH HART ABOUT THE EPISODE
you guys should read it!

‘Bones’ Wedding Episode Post Moretm: EPs Talk Vows, Christine’s Absence & More - TVLine

TVLINE | Why wasn’t Christine in attendance?
HANSON | The twin girls playing Christine were there. They had a bad day. They were unhappy. And we just didn’t want to put the image of a crying child on the screen. And we also didn’t want to torture the child. That’s what happens when you have kid actors; some days are not good days.
NATHAN | Clearly Twitter will go, “Boo! Hart and Stephen are ass h—s and morons for not putting Christine in.” But, really, sometimes, there’s not much you can do. Life comes in and calls the shots.
HANSON | There was one gorgeous shot that never came to fruition. The idea was that little Christine was going to walk along and throw pedals. And God bless [the twins' wranglers] they tried and tried and tried… But there were a lot of strangers there and it was scary… And the cattle prod didn’t help. [Laughs]
I was expecting her to be there too. It's understandable after reading that why she wasn't included. I have a two year old nephew and when he doesn't want to do something he won't. I know how that feels.
SachaS44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread