Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2010, 06:08 PM
Elite Fan

ABSOLUTE PERFECTION
redrose13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

5x21 The Boy With the Answer

OMG the opening nightmare sequence was BEYOND scary. And the way Booth was yelling for Bones and she was struggling to get to him, so intense. And the gravedigger grabs her away. How sad.

Then at the courthouse Booth is worried about Bones. Awww
Booth: You okay Bones?
Brennan: Of course. Why wouldn’t I be?
Booth: Well you’re about to come head to head with the woman who tried to kill both of us.
Brennan: So are you. Aren’t you okay?
Booth: Sure. Yeah, you know. Just checking in. Just wanna make sure you’re okay. And if you need anything I-
Brennan: It’s just another case Booth.
Booth: Right.

And Max shows up for support. Awww, but poor Brennan feels like she’s being treated like a child.

Then when Heather Taffet comes up to Brennan at the evidentiary hearing Booth is right there.
Booth: You alright? What did she say to you?
Brennan: She says I missed some evidence.
Booth: Evidence?
Brennan: She doesn’t think I can find it.

Sweets offering Brennan help and she interrupts that she’s fine … I think she’s protesting too much. Poor Brennan.

Caroline: So how’s your girlfriend holding up?
Booth: She’s fine. And uh she’s not my girlfriend.
Caroline: Oh. So those little looks between you …
Booth: Nothing.
Caroline: Right. I hope you’re more believable on the stand.
OMG that was awesome, Caroline just assumes Booth and Brennan are now boyfriend girlfriend! LOVE IT!

Then Booth and Brennan working at her office and Booth trying to get Brennan to eat. I love how much he’s trying to take care of her.
Brennan: She was laughing at me Booth, I can’t let her win.
Booth: She won’t.
Brennan: You hope. She may be amoral but she is brilliant.
Booth: Well, but you’re more brilliant.
Brennan: What if her dispassion makes her more logical? What if that gives her an advantage over me?
Booth: Wait a second. Now you’re upset because you’re not more like a psychopath.
Brennan: I just think maybe I’ve lost my advantage because of all the people I’m involved with now. All of the relationships, they complicate logical thought.
Booth: You don’t mean that.
The look on his face! Oh wow, intense and so sad. Brennan is struggling so hard.

So sad, the GPS coordinates are to the boy and the reactions of Booth and Brennan, so intense and so sad. It’s all so hard on them both.

And Brennan is willing to dismiss the kidnapping charges against her and Jack in order to prosecute the death of the boy. And poor Brennan, her reaction to Jack and how she’ll never forget what happened to her or Jack or Booth or the boy. So intense. Emotions. It keeps coming back to emotions and rationale for her.

Booth: I told Caroline to drop my charges too. I’m not going to let you do this alone.
OMG the look on their faces. <thud>
Booth: She’s going to see the judge tomorrow morning at ten and then we can dive in on all this.
Brennan: Thanks Booth.
Booth: We’re partners. It’s what we do. Alright?
And Brennan telling Booth about her nightmares.
Brennan: I have nightmares, Booth. Hodgins is bleeding. You’re drowning. I - I can’t help anymore.
Booth: Look, alright. She’s never going to get the better of you, alright? She’s not. Alright? I promise. Okay?
OMG such an intense hug. Booth is having a hard time with Brennan on this. So sad. So intense.

OMG Max plans on shooting Taffett and Booth follows and stops him. And they fight and poor Booth gets socked in the eye. And tells Brennan. And Brennan tells her father she don’t bail him out, and that Booth won’t let him out until after the trial! Ha, I loved that. She just wants him to get her a sweater.
Brennan: Part of me wishes he’d done it.
Booth: Well not the good part, so let’s just keep our eye on the ball.

Booth is trying to give Brennan advice about how to testify … love these two so much. And in court Booth gives her a look and she changes tactics a bit. Then when Taffet interrupts Brennan’s testimony … Brennan tells her off. Booth was SO PROUD of her. The looks he gave her. <love> Then poor Brennan “my findings are sound” after Taffet brings up Brennan seeing a psychologist, Dr Sweets.

At the Founding Fathers:
Booth: You okay Bones? Your team just nailed Taffet.
Brennan: I’m just tired.
Booth: Yeah. Yeah it’s been a tough case.
Brennan: It’s not just the case. I’m tired of all of it. I’m tired of dealing with murders and victims and sadness and pain.
Booth: Bones that’s what we do. Alright we catch the bad people and we make the world a better place.
Brennan: No that’s what you do. And somehow I got caught up into it.
Booth: Wait a second. Hold on, you were dealing with dead people long before we got together.
Brennan: As a researcher. An anthropologist. That’s how I can make the world a better place.
Booth: And you do. Come on, you make the world a great place.
Then Booth trying to reassure her that tomorrow after they’ve won everything will be fine.

Then when Jack and Angela told everyone they were married and Angela said it was love, did you SEE the looks Booth and Brennan exchanged?

And during the jury verdict reading, Booth grabbed Brennan’s hand! And then at the end they hugged so sweetly!

The end at the Founding Fathers was so cute, and Brennan’s toast was hilarious.
Booth: I can’t believe they actually got hitched!
Brennan: I know. I have this sense that everything is changing Booth.
Booth: Not everything. Look, we’re still partners. Right? And Taffet, she’s – she’s put away. I mean, you’re feeling good about that right?
Brennan: You almost died Booth. That could happen again. What if next time I can’t get to you?
Booth: It’s not going to happen again.
Brennan: I envy your ability to substitute optimism for reality.
Booth: You know what, maybe you just need to take some time off, go to a beach, lay in the sun.
Brennan: I might need more than a little time.
Booth: Don’t make any decisions about your future right now.
Brennan: I’m just saying –
Booth: You know when a dentist gives you anesthetic and tells you not to any heavy machinery or make any important decisions within twenty-four hours? Alright this case was bigger than a root canal. Come on, let’s just go back inside and have one more drink. Come on, just one.
Brennan: I’m tired. Booth, I – I’m going to go home.
Booth: Alright, come on. Let’s get you in the cab I know it’s been a long long day. Get in there. Alright. Hey, I’ll see you tomorrow, alright?
Then the look on each of their faces as the cab pulled away … so powerful.

so freaking powerful
Old 05-13-2010, 08:01 PM
Elite Fan

UMMMMMM THIS EPISODE. HOLY. Amazing. Deff my 2nd fav episode of Bones EVER. I don't think anything will be able to top Aliens for me, but this was EPIC. I'm soooo re-watching this.
Old 05-13-2010, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

BONES 5x21 The Boy With the Answer
30+ icons here

teasers:

Old 05-13-2010, 09:23 PM
Elite Fan

Beautiful Icons!♥ Snagged!
redrose13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 12:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

What an episode!
The Grave Digger went DOWN
I loved any bit of this episode!
Old 05-14-2010, 02:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

icons, transcripts fab!

Did anyone here the way she called for Booth in the nightmare sequence when she was getting buried
Old 05-14-2010, 04:12 AM
Master Fan

What an amazing episode! It was so sad to see how Brennan was struggling with everything and when she said she needed more than just a little time and the look on Booths face... heart crushing.

I just love Caroline. She is brilliant! That girlfriend comment was just genius.
Old 05-14-2010, 04:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Caroline is always the best.
Old 05-14-2010, 07:15 AM
Supreme Fan

I love Caroline even more because of this! She´s such a shipper! BB hug was heartbreaking and the final scene was soooo sad
Passion, it lies in all of us. It speaks to us, guides us. Passion rules us all, and we obey. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred and the ecstasy of grief. It hurts sometimes more than we can bear. If we could live without passion maybe we'd know some kind of peace but we would be hollow. Without passion we'd be truly dead.
Barbara
icon by pinkpaisley_art
bh11000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 08:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

She is the best shipper
Old 05-14-2010, 08:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah loved how she called Brennan his girlfriend
~Lisa~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 08:46 AM
Absolute Fan

This episode was by far one of the best of the season!

Brennan's nightmare, so creppy. I love how they started with her nighmare. The way she was trying to save Hodgins and then how helpless and how much she was struggling to try to save to Booth. Then her being buried alive. It just showed how much it's affecting her.

I love Caroline even more after this episode. The way she defended the squints and Booth in the beginning even though there was no evidence. & then in the diner with Booth, reffering to Brennan as Booth's girlfriend. I was smiling so hard during that scene Booth you don't fool anyone

I wanted to hit Taffet across the face with a briefcase every time she showed up on the screen. The woman is absolutely insane!

I loved the scene with Hodgins and Brennan arguing, so intnese. Emily and TJ nailed it! Also, the scene with Cam and Sweets, how they both wanted to help their friends, and that dress Cam was wearing, loved it!

I loved Max this episode. He tries to protect Brennan the Max way....killing someone. He felt that Taffet was a threat to Brennan. maybe he knows more about the GD than he makes it seem. Idk, i felt like he did.

Taffet made a very convincing case. If i haden't already known from spoilers that she would be found guilty i would have thought that she would have gotten away with it.

Booth was being so protective of Brennan the whole episode. I love the hug at her apt. Then when Angela says she and Hodgins married because of love, the look that BB give each other :sigh. The end scene so heart crushing! It was exactly like the 100th cab scene. Brennan is so scared to loose Booth and then the way Booth reacts when Brennan says that she might need more time, he's so scared that he's losing her.
We feel that weight on our backs, but, they are a burden that lifts us. Burdens that allow us to fly.
McSexie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 09:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

I love the scene where Brennen and Max talk on the phone!
Brennen: can't you just buy me a sweater like a normal father?
Radafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 09:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Radafa, oh that was a GREAT moment.

And as everyone said, LOVED Caroline just assuming Brennan was Booth's girlfriend.