Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2010, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

And then Brennan talked to Angela about Jared’s girlfriend.
Angela: You know it really would have been better if Booth never ran her record.
Brennan: But he said it was my influence. That is was the rational thing to do.
Angela: No sweetie. He’s rationalizing. Which makes what he did irrational because he’s rationalizing that Jared cannot make rational decisions for himself. You do the same thing all the time. Maybe that’s what he learned from you.
Old 01-28-2010, 06:41 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by effielive (View Post)
Great ep but I am not enjoying all the Simpsons references this season...
Homer's head scan, 4 fingers on the hand in FitF and Dr. Hibbert, I hope we aren't getting another crossover ep, I only just accepted the other.

Otherwise amazing ep
I'm enjoying all these references. I LOVE The Simpsons. But I get why they could be annoying.

Angela is such a wise woman. She always brings perspective.
Old 01-28-2010, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oooo and Jared wasn't happy about Booth talking to him about Padme's past. And Jared's probably right ... that if the situation was reversed he wouldn't want to know, he'd make his own judgements.
Old 01-28-2010, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Brennan: Native Americans believed that homosexuals were of two spirits. Held them in high esteem, so what’s the problem?
Booth: There’s no problem. Why are you looking at me like that? I was a soldier, I mean gay guys they saved my life in battle more than once.
Brennan: So are you saving if a former prostitute saved your life in battle, that would solve the problem with Jared’s girlfriend?
Sweets: What?
Booth: Seriously, you’re going to bring that up in front of Sweets right now?
Brennan: It’s a rational question.
Sweets: I’m sorry, Jared’s involved with a prostitute?
Brennan: Former. Former prostitute.
Booth: Bones?
Brennan: What?
Old 01-28-2010, 06:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildfire Girl (View Post)
Oooo and Jared wasn't happy about Booth talking to him about Padme's past. And Jared's probably right ... that if the situation was reversed he wouldn't want to know, he'd make his own judgements.
I also think Jared is right.

Booth is always so unconfortable with anyhting sex related. Padme seems like a nice girl, she does not deserve to be sneered like that.
Old 01-28-2010, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Brennan: When your gut speaks to you, do you think it could be an increase in stomach acid due to anxiety?
Booth: Huh?
Brennan: I feel some anxiety.
Booth: About what?
Brennan: About your sudden abandonment of a belief system. Really - It’s making my stomach upset.
Booth: You know - you are really … just um … crack a window there Bones, I mean just get some air.
Brennan: You told me that my father’s criminal past didn’t matter. That the love between us was real and that was all that mattered. Because I believed you my father and I have a relationship today.
Booth: Okay, I’m glad I could help out.
Brennan: I’m anxious because I can’t see any meaningful difference between my father and your brother’s girlfriend. Can you explain that to me? It’s a question of logic so I’m just going to be quiet now while you work your way through.
Silence.

LOVE THIS SO MUCH
Old 01-28-2010, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

And then when Brennan wanted to dig up the paving stones, Booth was excited for her for the heavy equipment! Ha ha
Old 01-28-2010, 07:01 PM
Extreme Fan

OMG Bren's speech and the way Booth looked at her
Fan Forum Star

And per usual, I loved Booth and Brennan with the suspect … they always compliment each other so well.
Fan Forum Legend

OMG that ending, she believes in love she admitted it looking at Booth! I think I died
Old 01-28-2010, 07:04 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by effielive (View Post)
OMG that ending, she believes in love she admitted it looking at Booth! I think I died
YES! And she pretty much said that Booth made her believe in love. She did not phrase it that way, but it's just the same. Booth might start to get it now! She's in love with him!
Old 01-28-2010, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

He is getting it, seriously though she grew so much and in this ep it all showed. Worrying about Booth based on her gut, believing in love, joking and being cute with him

This season is perfection
Old 01-28-2010, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

the ending
~Lisa~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

And Brennan and Booth at the bar or whatever waiting on Jared and Padme and Brennan doesn’t want to be there for a fight, but Booth and Jared want her there.
Awww. Cute.
Jared about Brennan: This is my brother’s partner slash friend.
LOVE how Jared knew about Padme’s past … and Brennan’s response. And Booth accepting he was wrong. And Jared asking Booth if he’d be his best man.
Booth: Wow. So soon – it’s only been what a month?
Jared: Ow.
Booth: What?
Brennan: Oh
Jared: Oh Temperance kicked me under the table. Pretty sure she was aiming for you.
Booth: Definitely meant for me.
Padme: If that’s true, I like her.
Brennan: I’d like to make a toast.
Jared: What is this?
Booth: It’s her new thing. She’s likes to – she’s really good at making toasts though. Maybe we should get some champagne though.
Brennan: Jared’s an alcoholic.
Jared: No secrets.
Brennan: When Booth and I first met I didn’t believe that such a thing as love existed. I maintained that it was simply brain chemistry, but perhaps Booth is correct. Perhaps comes first and then creates the reaction. I have no tangible proof but I’m willing to accept Booth’s premise.
Booth: To love.
Jared and Padme: To love.
Brennan: To love.
And Booth kinda whispers to her separately as it fades out.

Old 01-28-2010, 07:20 PM
Addicted Fan

The ending was perfect. PERFECT. I wasn't expecting anything like that, but she pretty much said she didn't believe in love before she met Booth. The look on his face when she said that made me squee.

I liked Padme. Even though her name made me think of both Star Wars and Harry Potter.

I loved the Nigel-Murray/Hodgins friendship in this ep, too. Nigel-Murray is just precious, what with his worrying about not being praised by Brennan.