Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2009, 06:57 PM
New Fan

I couldn't really understand what was going on, because the audio kept cutting out every few minutes cause my cable company sucks but what I saw so far looked good. I'm disappointed in that cause I was so looking forward to tonight's episode. I'll have to download it tomorrow so I can watch it fully.

But overall, I'm a little confused about why the first episode was borderline obsessed about Booth being in love, yet now it's like it never happened. And then last season, they were going to have a baby, which is huge... but now it's like that also never happened. I mean, I'm not really confused, just annoyed by it. I don't think it should be the central theme to every episode or anything, but it's like, either pick a focus for the relationship or don't, ya know? Or am I the only one bothered by it?
roarimaraptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^The first episode was about resolving the cliffhanger from the season finale, so it had to be overly focused on the romantic bb aspect. It was like a general set up for the season. Some episodes will obviously go back to that but some might not. Every episode can't have that kind of focus since they have to balance the storylines.
I know better
But I still feel you all around icon
fall like stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 07:20 PM
Loyal Fan

I also think the line at the end of the premiere about settling for second best kind of set the tone for the season. Like it showed Booth was going to try to backburner his desire to like shout from the rooftops that he was in love with her, like he felt in the premiere. He's trying to maintain their relationship as-is aka second best, I'm sure the story of how he's dealing with his feelings will weave in and out of the season.

we both go together if one falls down
talk out loud like you're still around

© JESS | tm | tw | lj
falling is like this is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 03:03 AM
Master Fan

Good episode!
I liked the case, but i thought the way it ended was boring.

at Cam and Michelle parts. I enjoyed those scenes. Very interesting, and funny.

NEED MORE H/A though.
Leneoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 03:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

it was so funny when Cam was hiding behind the tree when she saw Michelle and her boyfriend kissing
~Lisa~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 03:47 AM
Supreme Fan

Episode was ok nowhere near the greatness of the first two......I thought the case might have been boring - but I was surprised at how sad and thought provoking it was....

Woohoo! The return of the Cocky buckle ---very Boothy - love how Brennan said Boothy ---so cute

Loved the Cam/Michelle back story Loved her hiding behind the tree - classic mother mode there!

Clark annoyed me a bit this episode ---i dunno why but I guess I just fell in love with the whole Wendall storyline from 5 x 02 that I just wanted him back again....but his line :"working here is like being on The View!" that cracked me up lol hilarious

How cute is Perry!? I wish I had a hot boyf like that when I was 16 -
and protective Uncle Booth ---how adorable - scaring the daylights out of Perry

I loved the subtle Angie/Jack bonding ----totally hoping their relationship gets another shot - becoz they belong to noone else but each other

The small scene with B/B in the car talking about their first time....I love how genuinely shocked he was when Brennan said she was 22....that was so cute
and then David totally owning that scene : Brennan: "Were you in love"?
Booth: "A part of me was" lol him

Overall it was ok...Moving on now and looking forward to next week!

I'm the one thing meant for you and you for me
crazy4pacey_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 08:13 AM
Extreme Fan

Was an ok episode for me. Guess I Was expecting more after waiting an extra day for it.

The case was really sad and I thought I'd cry like when I watched Mayhem but I didn't. Maybe I get more attached when it involves BB personally.

BB's talk about first time in the car was sweet and funny.

Daddy-mode Booth when he was trying to intimidate Perry waqs so funny. He had this mischevious grin when he was walking up to Perry.

I love the Cam and Michelle sub-story and even though Cam is new at being a Mom I'd say she handled Michelle and the sex issue really well. Can peeping behind the bushes had me

And how hot was Booth and Brennan again in this episode? And Cam too! I have to say we have the best looking cast on tv.

Booth Brennan

icon: tempertemper
More_Than_Partners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 08:41 AM
Elite Fan

one thing ive been wondering ..when Cam comes into the lab ..she asks where Brennan is ..then asks about kids having sex..it seemed to me that she was looking for her to talk to her about it..when she would be the last one to ask...and i like that in car conversation Brennan came up with 17 1/2. love the half...

JASAM
greengirlisgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 12:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

Anybody know the song that was played when Booth was with the robber who killed Levi?
Old 10-02-2009, 02:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbins34 (View Post)
Anybody know the song that was played when Booth was with the robber who killed Levi?
It the same that is played earlier..Levi's audition piece..Chopin's Nocturne Op. 9 No. 1. absolutely gorgeous

JASAM
greengirlisgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 05:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

Good episode, thought the case was really sad. I felt really bad for Levi's parents.

Boothy -

I agree with lots of the rest of you though, needed more H/A! Much more!

Cam + Michelle =
I did not think I would like Cam having a teenager, but I love what they have done with it.

Only low point for me was Clark - Mostly cos he is not Wendall or Daisy!!
Old 10-02-2009, 07:04 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by greengirlisgood (View Post)
one thing ive been wondering ..when Cam comes into the lab ..she asks where Brennan is ..then asks about kids having sex..it seemed to me that she was looking for her to talk to her about it..when she would be the last one to ask...and i like that in car conversation Brennan came up with 17 1/2. love the half...
Yeah, I thought that was interesting, too. I was thinking maybe she didn't want advice but actual facts - statistics and thought Brennan would be someone who would have stuff like that memorized, lol.

we both go together if one falls down
talk out loud like you're still around

© JESS | tm | tw | lj
falling is like this is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 05:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by falling is like this (View Post)
I was thinking maybe she didn't want advice but actual facts - statistics and thought Brennan would be someone who would have stuff like that memorized, lol.
I thought that as well!
Old 10-03-2009, 05:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by falling is like this (View Post)
Yeah, I thought that was interesting, too. I was thinking maybe she didn't want advice but actual facts - statistics and thought Brennan would be someone who would have stuff like that memorized, lol.
I thought she was looking for an "anthropologically" speech
Old 10-04-2009, 02:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really liked the episode. I really felt bad for the poor kid
I enjoy watching Cam being a "mom",she is quite something
Booth threatening Perry
Very cute BB scenes
Poor Clark,he was basically like a slave
Angela hitting on him