Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2009, 07:43 AM
Loyal Fan

now everybody saw this amazing ep
so glad about that
Old 09-18-2009, 07:47 AM
New Fan

Interesting. The clown and Booth's reaction: weird beyond words.

Psychic was altogether too specific in a fanfiction-y way.

Brennan sticking her arm out so it could get stabbed - not cool.

Booth taking care of Brennan after she was stabbed: very nice, although the actors get the credit for that one.
Spiderwebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 08:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It's just amazing, really

Pleased everyone has seen it now
Old 09-18-2009, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was a really amazing ep.

And we did SO well in the ratings!
I know better
But I still feel you all around icon
fall like stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I loved the premiere and I'm still shocked the ratings are so high. People are really beginning to notice Bones. It's good they've caught up
Old 09-18-2009, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah look what SN said

Quote:
Thanks to all the fans for making this the best Bones premiere we've ever had! Most viewers Fox has had on a Thursday night in 12 years!!!
~Lisa~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^That's so amazing.
I know better
But I still feel you all around icon
fall like stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Watching right now and I love where Brennan figures out on her own (with a bit of help from Cam) what Cam really means when she says a million to one

And the "What should we do? Kill him?" (with a childish excitement on her face)

Brilliant ep, said it before I'll say it again
Old 09-18-2009, 02:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

i now noticed that they changed the "intro song part " of bones. The B&B wall hug from last season is in it now

Just cant get over the part when angela says that brennan was pregnant haha the silence and the looks, it even wanna make me wanna say something.

Why do people always think we’re gonna make out?
kingjudas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

I made this point on the BB thread but wanted to bring it here too

A couple of things that I felt were re-enforced in this episode.

Booth loves Brennan, but is afraid to hurt her. That’s always been his MO, whether he’s known he loves her or not. He’s always had it buried inside, but even if he thought he might be developing feelings for her he NEVER acted on it for fear of hurting her. The whole ‘crossing the line’ speech in S2 etc. That line has kind been there all along in many ways. Now, Booth KNOWS he loves Brennan, but stupid Cam and Sweets put minor doubts in his brain, especially Sweets. Both played on the angle of being SURE or else hurting Brennan. And Booth thinks he’s sure, but everything he thought he knew has been turned upside down by the coma. The clown helped prove that. At the start of the eppy he’s just dying to get back to work, quoting the facts that everyone knows about him, hating clowns, etc. But obviously he wasn’t 100% or he’d have been wearing his tie and socks right off. But he put the socks on hoping to be 100%. He KNEW his love was real, but had doubts due to other aspects of his life not being 100% yet. Then the clown was a huge reminder that he wasn’t back yet. He knows he loves her. But his world is crazy and even if there is a 1% doubt thrown in by the clown or Sweets or Cam, he can’t really admit it to Bones for fear of hurting her. So he tells her because he HAS to … and yet he tells her in a way that’ still professional. The whole eppy was in a small way still the old Booth, but yet in another way all knew, a whole new level. He now KNOWS he loves her, but he’s got to get his brain 100% before he’ll go further. WOW … I love this season already.

Brennan is starting to realize more how much she cares for Booth. She’s always been growing into that, but so much of this episode brought it home more. Especially the intensity with the pregnancy talk. Especially with the look on her face when Avalon did the first reading. Especially the look on her face when Booth told her he loved her, and the almost sad look when he joked it being in the atta girl way. And after she told him back and the smiles? They both knew on some level.
Old 09-18-2009, 04:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Thanks to all the fans for making this the best Bones premiere we've ever had! Most viewers Fox has had on a Thursday night in 12 years!!!
That's so amazingly awesome. I'm so so happy the show is doing so well.

we both go together if one falls down
talk out loud like you're still around

© JESS | tm | tw | lj
falling is like this is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 06:00 PM
Extreme Fan

Yes this was the best season premiere ever!

Booth Brennan

icon: tempertemper
More_Than_Partners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 06:22 PM
Extreme Fan

Great openning to the season and let me just say that I will never doubt HH again . When looked that he had messed up everything with a lame amnesia storyline he proved how good he is. I see now how important the AU was in the season finale.
THat dream/allucination bit served to make B&B more aware of their feelings for each other and I can see as a turning point on their relationship.
I'm a happy camper
Old 09-18-2009, 10:08 PM
New Fan

OMG, I absolutely LOVED the premiere! it was everything i was hoping for.
the B/B interaction was AMAZING, loved Angela and Hodgins and Cam!
i think the hug they shared is probably my favorite hug for them. it was the first time they hugged in a moment without really thinking about it.

LOVED the rescue scene. That ranks up there with my all time fav scenes of them, although it's a long list lol.

crazy4pacey 99 - i LOVE your avatar!! do you mind me asking where you found a picture of that scene? i'm having a tough time finding any.

anyway, yay for season five!
GreyMethod21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 10:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jana1977 (View Post)
Great openning to the season and let me just say that I will never doubt HH again . When looked that he had messed up everything with a lame amnesia storyline he proved how good he is. I see now how important the AU was in the season finale.
THat dream/allucination bit served to make B&B more aware of their feelings for each other and I can see as a turning point on their relationship.
I'm a happy camper
I completely agree with you. I sat through the season finale last year with a 'what the crap' look on my face. Even re-watching it a few days later, I was wondering how that storyline was going to help anything.

I'm glad to see I was wrong. This was amazingly done. My favorite Bones premiere ever. And it's even more amazing with how well it did in the ratings. This is an incredible show that doesn't get enough credit for the snappy writing and well-developed characters. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!

And I totally squealed when Cam flat out said, "You're in love with Dr. Brennan." and the look on Booth's face,

So many great moments in the episode...this is going to be a great season!!
Icon: Unknown
hann is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top