Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2009, 09:37 AM
Master Fan

Booth trying to hide the lap top from sweets & pretending to do desk work... priceless.
Old 04-17-2009, 09:39 AM
Elite Fan

Useless though, as Sweets already guessed it even before he and Bones went into the interrogation room

What? You want me to spit in my hand? We're Scully and Mulder.
I don't know what that means.
supergirlhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 09:54 AM
New Fan

Sounds like this eppie was a shippers heaven, like Ciderella. I wished that the Xfiles in their time had been so generous with this kind of stuff as Bones writers are. Thanks for the summary, I am afraid they didn't air this yesterday in Canada, therefore now we are one week late. It sucks.
Darynthe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 10:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darynthe (View Post)
Sounds like this eppie was a shippers heaven, like Ciderella. I wished that the Xfiles in their time had been so generous with this kind of stuff as Bones writers are. Thanks for the summary, I am afraid they didn't air this yesterday in Canada, therefore now we are one week late. It sucks.
Wow. That does suck. It was really a great episode not just very b&b shippery but the whole thing in its entirety. Maybe there is a way you can view it on line so you will be up to date. I know that usually its up the next day ?
Old 04-17-2009, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAMI1024 (View Post)
is it just me or did sweets totally look hot with his shirt off? I had to go back rewind and pause.. I thought he was cute before but last night's eppy just made me love hime more!
He as MUCH better looking than I'd have ever imagined.
Old 04-17-2009, 11:22 AM
Master Fan

mmmhmmm yummy.
Old 04-17-2009, 12:14 PM
Master Fan

thanks for sharing ! that is an amazing picspam!
Old 04-17-2009, 03:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

the ending was awww.....I LOVE it that Booth is noticing their change in relationship...which has all season. But this was very awesome I like the little insight of Sweet's life....they pretty much some of the squints and Booth had a horrible terrible childhood. This was pretty good the mystery of the death metal inside and was thrilled that Gordan Gordan was back!! Hehe Bones in the interagation room...loved that when she got mad at the kid and just took it from there totally awesome! I loved this episode though it was very cute and good, Angela dancing in her room when she was doing her work was VERY CUTE and just everything about it was really good....The guy though who was the killer....He LOOKED familiar though...
my lj site http://vamplover85.livejournal.com/
my art site Forever Dreaming
*BonesGirl85* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 09:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I thought he was Twitty. Remember that TV show Shia was in on the Disney channel, Even Stevens. He had a best friend who was hot and had great hair. That is who I thought it was but I am not sure.
Old 04-17-2009, 10:03 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *CopperBoom* (View Post)
^ I thought he was Twitty. Remember that TV show Shia was in on the Disney channel, Even Stevens. He had a best friend who was hot and had great hair. That is who I thought it was but I am not sure.
Yes, it was Twitty, AJ Trauth who was Lewis Steven's best friend in Even Stevens, which was actually a pretty funny show. My kids used to watch it all the time. It was bugging me all through the episode as to who he was and so I went to IMDB, the best site for TV and Movie trivia, cast lists etc and looked it up.

He was a cutie back in the Even Stevens days and looks to be even better now, filled out a bit, and lost the "mop" hair style.

It was a good episode, but I wasn't thrilled that they showed the guy cutting his throat. I just think that it could have been implied, but not shown. The show airs in the early evening and even though it is rated TV 14, I just don't think they need to show those things.
qrmchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 12:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Episode totally had me crying at the end.
[R]tistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 10:51 AM
Elite Fan

OMG I L O V E D this episode, especially the end . I love how Sweets discovered that Booth is the one struggling with his feelings for Bones on a daily basis. That was so obvious. I guess Brennan is not as willing as him to admit her feeligns but its only a question of time . I loved seeing Gordon Gordon again. Love him and how they all helped Sweets and his problems.
Other than that, well I need to watch the episode again because I just remember the last scene

The only thing I feel is you.
Motoko Ayoama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 04:54 PM
Elite Fan

I loved the episode. I watched one time and when it ended i watched another time. I missed a lot GG and poor Sweets I didn´t expect that and Booth trying to commit suicide when he was a child and Brennan. all of them had a traumatic childhood.

I also think GG was talking about Booth, he´s is struggling avoiding his feeling for her but he can´t deny her anything. he is so in love. I also think she loves him too but she doesn´t know how call what she feels.
Srta_Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 04:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by J3nn1f3r (View Post)
Episode totally had me crying at the end.
me, too. i don't think i'll ever be able to watch that endign scene without tearing up. no doubt about it.
qirjanran is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top