Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2009, 11:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I tuned in JUST to see Stephen Fry's return - I was not disappointed! Seeing Gordon playing air guitar just OWNED everything for me!
goodbreakingbad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 03:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiCkLeS4dAwSoN (View Post)
I tuned in JUST to see Stephen Fry's return - I was not disappointed! Seeing Gordon playing air guitar just OWNED everything for me!
yeah and it was great having him back and hearing what he had to say about BB.

and the ending about Sweets and where they all opened up to each other. it was really sad

but very well done
~Lisa~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 03:33 AM
Supreme Fan

Another great episode

Loved Stephen Fry - Gordon Gordon rocks - Naughty Comet

Loved Sweets/Wyatt working together and Sweets/Wyatt/Booth/Bones dynamic ---that was really great

Yeh the ending was sad ---but excellently acted

I love that this season Brennan is at Booth's place more ---thats cool and a nice contrast to Booth being at Brennans in Season 1/2. I love that it shows yet another level of their relationship and just how closer they are getting with each episode

I'm the one thing meant for you and you for me
crazy4pacey_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 05:04 AM
Master Fan

I loved this episode.!!!

Like many for Gordon Gordon's return!!!!

What I loved the most is that we finally got an insight to Sweets. I love the guy because he is def a B&B shipper!! But with Wed & last nights episode I love him even more. My heart went out to him when he was having the one on one iwth Gordon. Poor guy. && the last scene was just heart breaking but I am glad that B&B went duck hunting, letting Sweets know that he isn't an orphan that he has them.
Old 04-17-2009, 05:53 AM
Master Fan

Loved the episode.

Gordon Gordon was amazing as usual. Loved his dynamic with Sweets and Booth/Bones. And he was a RocknRoller , cool.

The ending made me cry, I wanted to give them all a big hug.

Loved that we learned more about Sweets and that they accepted him into their family .

Another amazing eppie.
Old 04-17-2009, 05:58 AM
Master Fan

is it just me or did sweets totally look hot with his shirt off? I had to go back rewind and pause.. I thought he was cute before but last night's eppy just made me love hime more!

Last edited by YAMI1024; 04-17-2009 at 06:12 AM
Yami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 08:37 AM
Extreme Fan

Ok another amazing episode. Gosh what can I say? I can't decide which episode I liked better of the two, cos this ending was so as well.

GG I love the guy, Stephen Fry, awesome acting!

David, Emily and John the last scene, amazing acting, they're such good actors.

The last scene, Booth looked like he was going to cry, that Brennan had to go through what he probably had to go through from his father. The part about Booth revealing that his grandfather saved him from killing himself.

Brennan opening herself up for the second night in a row is amazing, I loved how the writers have evolved Brennan so far.

The lingering touch from Brennan to Booth's chest as she returns the handkerchief. The looks! Awww.....

Who was GG referring to when he told Sweets one of them struggles with the attraction everyday? I'm thinking they want us to think it's Booth but in actual fact it's Brennan.

Booth Brennan

icon: tempertemper
More_Than_Partners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 09:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by More_Than_Partners (View Post)
Ok another amazing episode. Gosh what can I say? I can't decide which episode I liked better of the two, cos this ending was so as well.

GG I love the guy, Stephen Fry, awesome acting!

David, Emily and John the last scene, amazing acting, they're such good actors.

The last scene, Booth looked like he was going to cry, that Brennan had to go through what he probably had to go through from his father. The part about Booth revealing that his grandfather saved him from killing himself.

Brennan opening herself up for the second night in a row is amazing, I loved how the writers have evolved Brennan so far.

The lingering touch from Brennan to Booth's chest as she returns the handkerchief. The looks! Awww.....

Who was GG referring to when he told Sweets one of them struggles with the attraction everyday? I'm thinking they want us to think it's Booth but in actual fact it's Brennan.

Now that I have watched the ending scene countless of times I am leaning more and more towards Brennan is the one that struggles. When you look at it Booth is all about going with your gut / instinct. Brennan however is all about the facts & science, so I could see her being the one struggling with the attraction. She doesn't know how to deal with them since she always tends to rationalize things. Booth is more acceptable of his feelings he goes with his heart.
Old 04-17-2009, 09:13 AM
Elite Fan

Loved the additional Sweets backstory, and Gordon Gordon's return

Brennan in the interrogation room and Booth cheering her on

And the ending!!! Concerned Booth

What? You want me to spit in my hand? We're Scully and Mulder.
I don't know what that means.
supergirlhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 09:21 AM
Master Fan

I almost forgot about Brennan in the interogartion room! that had me cracking up "you punk", && Sweets' "woah"
Old 04-17-2009, 09:25 AM
Elite Fan

I loved the part where she flipped the chair and sat all Booth-like

Old 04-17-2009, 09:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergirlhero (View Post)
I loved the part where she flipped the chair and sat all Booth-like
and he was really impressed with her "atta girl give it to him!"
Old 04-17-2009, 09:30 AM
Extreme Fan

Yes the Brennan interrogation scene with Booth watching was really funny. I loved it.

Booth Brennan

icon: tempertemper
More_Than_Partners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 09:32 AM
Elite Fan

Another really funny moment for me was Booth's reaction and hiding the laptop when he realized that Sweets was going to his room Like a kid almost getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

I love that Brennan is being more and more open about herself and becoming more and more vulnerable...from the last episode's couch scotch drinking scene to this one. And Brennan's reaction when Booth said he read Clark's report! Its like they're finally meeting in the middle. Just like Gordon Gordon said, they're really not opposites anymore

Old 04-17-2009, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergirlhero (View Post)
Another really funny moment for me was Booth's reaction and hiding the laptop when he realized that Sweets was going to his room Like a kid almost getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

oh yeah I was just going to mention that one. that was hilarious when Booth tried to hide the laptop
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top