Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2016, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

11X15: The Fight in the Fixer (Airing May 12th on Fox)

11x15 - "The Fight in the Fixer" airs May 12th on FOX!
The team investigates the body of a private investigator who was found frozen in ice, after being dumped in the Potomac. The victim, a man with many enemies, was a 'fixer' who made sure his clients' problems got 'resolved.' Meanwhile, Aubrey is shocked to find information tied to his father's whereabouts, Angela and Hodgins continue to work on their rocky relationship, Brennan and Booth get Christine's first report card and criminal behaviorist Karen Delfs asks Aubrey out on a date . “The Fight in the Fixer.” episode of BONES airing Thursday, May 12th (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

New England Patriots Super Bowl LIII Champions

Last edited by Ms Cyatt; 05-12-2016 at 12:01 PM
Ms Cyatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 04:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

I thought the episode is called The Fight In The Fixer. (It also sais it in the title of the promo)
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for pointing that out to me. I fixed it.
Old 05-12-2016, 06:05 PM
Passionate Fan

I loved all the Booth and Brennan moments. This episode was pretty good better then last week episode.
Old 05-12-2016, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It really was. The stuff with Christine's report card was funny. Also it was nice to see Hodgins and Angela getting along. Karen asking out Aubrey and then finding out his dad is investigating him.
Old 05-12-2016, 08:21 PM
Passionate Fan

Some people on Twitter thought the report card storyline went on a little longer then they would have like but to me it gave us good B&B scene's and parents do talk about there kids and work a lot.
Old 05-13-2016, 12:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Cyatt (View Post)
Thanks for pointing that out to me. I fixed it.
No problem.
The Brennan/Booth stuff sounds great.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 05-13-2016, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It did go on for awhile but I loved the Booth & Brennan parent scenes.
Old 05-14-2016, 02:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

I watched the episode and I liked it.
That experiment at the beginning was so hysterical Hodgins is back
And how Dr Wells blew him in his hair And how Hodgins and Dr Wells looked like after that experiment That was the most fun since a long time
Christine´s reportcard story was amusing too. How proud Brennan and Booth were Loved their high five at the Royal Dinner
And then I was glad Aubrey didn`t want to go out with that Karen. But I loved Sara Rue in that role! She´s so funny
The case wasn`t that exciting but the things I´ve mentioned were fun to watch
Old 05-14-2016, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, the experiment was great. Hodgins was King of the Lab!! I enjoyed the report scenes. Christine is the best of both her parents. I enjoyed Karen as well. I guess she won't be back. I'm curious about the stuff with Aubrey and his dad.
Old 05-15-2016, 12:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah the stuff with Aubrey and his dad I almost forgot that.
Can`t wait for what it is. I mean that guy must spy on his son for some reason
Old 05-16-2016, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I wonder where that is going to lead.
Old 05-17-2016, 01:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Me too.
Old 05-17-2016, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope it isn't bad.
Old 12-24-2019, 05:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

I rewatched the episode last night.
Loved that Karen she´s so hysterical (Loved Sara Rue also on The Big Bang Theory in Season 2 as Dr Stephanie Barnett (a doctor doctor not a Leonard Hofstadter kind of doctor) but Sara lost a lot of weight since then )
And not to forget the scene in the lab with Dr Wells and Hogins Those two were on fire And their hair looked funky after the experiment
Brennan was right: Hodgins is the king of the lab
Reply   Post New Thread