Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-01-2005, 09:22 AM
Master Fan

Hey

Im Katie, 16 and from the UK. I first saw Ryan in The Notebook and loved him. I then saw him in Remembre the Titans and loved him even more. He is an amazing actor and totally gorgeous.

Old 07-01-2005, 09:36 AM
Banned

Hi Im lindsay and I have LOVED Ryan since MMC and you cant take that away from me
Old 07-01-2005, 09:49 AM
Absolute Fan

Hey everyone I'm Kendra, 18 from Southern CA. I remember Ryan from his MMC days (the cute little blonde kid hee) Became a fan of his again when Murder by Numbers came out. His is beyond amazing.
Old 07-01-2005, 10:01 AM
Master Fan

I'm Cass, I live in Canada. And I used to stay up really late just to watch Ryan on Breaker High.
icon *
Old 07-01-2005, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Hi, I'm Liz I'm 21 and from Northern Virginia. I've been a fan of Ryan's since Murder By Numbers. I think Ryan's best performance to date is The Believer, although on a pure enjoyment level I prefer The Notebook (The Believer is a difficult film to watch).
Old 07-01-2005, 10:22 AM
Master Fan

Hi Everyone

I'm Ngan, I live in Washington and I'm 22. I only really know Ryan from The Notebook and when I saw him on MMA, I just totally adore him.
Old 07-01-2005, 10:39 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hi, I'm Manda . I'm 19 and from Pennsylvania, but I go to college out of state. My favorite Ryan movie is "The Believer", and I was just amazed by him in the film. I've been watching Ryan since MMC. My dad used to tape the show for me on the Disney channgel when I was little. I think he's such a fantasic actor.
Old 07-01-2005, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hi, my name is Natasha and I'm 18. I live in California and I've only seen Ryan in The Notebook but i'm trying to get around to watching his other roles
Old 07-01-2005, 12:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Sorry, double post!
Old 07-01-2005, 12:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Hola Ryan Fans!

My name is Kristy and I'm 16 (17 in August! YAY, whoo-hoo!) and I live in New Hampshire. I first saw Ryan in Remeber the Titans, and he was so cute, dancing to his country music...then I saw Murder by Number (I'm also in love with Michael Pitt... ) and thought that he did a great job. He played such a jerk and a psycho, but I was strangely attracted to him...of course then I saw The Notebook and completely fell in love! He was so great that I went and bought The Believer, which is also great...I wish I saw him when he was on MMC and "Breaker High," he is too cute! Oh, and I also am completely in love with his song "Put Me in the Car," it is too beautiful!
Old 07-01-2005, 01:24 PM
Absolute Fan

My name's Lyn and I'm 19 from California. I remember catching a few MMC episodes with Ryan on. He was damn adorable. I saw a few Young Hercules eppys as well. I really started noticing him when he was on Remember the Titans. Since then on I've been a fan.
Old 07-01-2005, 01:54 PM
Absolute Fan

Ah my name is also Lyn but it's spelled Linn. I think it's a swedish way to spell that name.. since everyone I know spell it Lynn. Well enough about my name.
I live in Sweden but my dad's from England so I try to go there once a year. I'm actually going there in a couple of weeks. Well my brother was the one that suggested that I should watch the Notebook since I love those kinds of movie.. and he was right. I loved it..
Old 07-01-2005, 02:50 PM
Master Fan

Hey everyone. Im Britney, im 17 years old, im from Maryland. And i became a Ryan fan when i saw him in "Remember the Titans".
Old 07-01-2005, 02:54 PM
Extreme Fan

Hello everyone! My name is Mandy, I'm 17 and I'm from Colorado. I first became a Ryan fan when I saw Remember the Titans and I have loved him ever since. My favorite Ryan film is The Notebook because I think he makes such a great romantic lead.

Because maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And afterall
You're my wonderwall
Old 07-01-2005, 04:48 PM
Addicted Fan

Hi. I'm Jennifer I'm 21 and I live in Georgia. I first saw Ryan in "Breaker High" and "Remember the Titans" but I became a fan after I saw "The Believer".