Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2006, 01:31 PM
Elite Fan

What is your most favorite Rachel movie or appearance and why?

By far it would have to be The Notebook. I can't stop gushing over it but her and Ryan did such a wonderful job. Their performances were both pure and refreshing.

Have a happy holiday & prosperous new year!
Old 07-21-2006, 07:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

My favorite would be Mean Girls. I've seen that movie so many times, and it was the first movie where I really discovered how Rachel was such a good actress.
Old 07-22-2006, 01:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

definatley the notebook i think she was just so great in it ..
Old 07-22-2006, 06:02 PM
Elite Fan

Mean Girls, probably. She stole the film for me...she was just so hilarious, and like Belle, it was the first time I ever really noticed her. From then on I was a fan.
Dearest Cecilia, the story can resume. The one I had been planning on that evening walk. I can become again the man who once crossed the Surrey Park at dusk, in my best suit, swaggering on the promise of life. The man who, with the clarity of passion, made love to you in the library. The story can resume. I will return. Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.
|| JESS
Old 07-22-2006, 06:20 PM
Extreme Fan

movies for me would be The Notebook, she was amazing in it and Mean girls would probably be my second choice
It's real Sara, you and me. It's real

Old 04-19-2009, 07:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

I've seen most of Rachel's movies, but my favorite role of hers is still Lisa Reisert in Red Eye. Lisa was a strong female character, and that's what I liked about it. For most of Red Eye, it was just her and Cillian interacting with each other on-screen, and I thought she carried herself against Cillian well. I first noticed her in it, and I was surprised to learn that she was also in Mean Girls! I had no idea at all! If I had to rank all of her roles (that I've seen):

1. Red Eye
2. Mean Girls
3. The Lucky Ones
4. The Family Stone
5. State of Play
6. Married Life
7. The Notebook
8. Wedding Crashers
9. The Hot Chick