Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2014, 05:02 AM
Master Fan

So of both parts I wanted Rachel to get cast in it was reported this week that they are considering other actresses. I really wanted Rachel to get cast in the untitled chef project with Bradley Cooper and Omar Sy but Variety is reporting that Sienna Miller is set to co-star. I also wanted Rachel to get cast as Meryl Streep's daugther in "Ricki and the Flash" but Mamie Grummer (Meryl's own daugther) is now in talks for the part according to The Wrap.

I'm really biased when it comes to fan casting Rachel for parts (because I think she is good for almost EVERYTHING ).
Old 06-20-2014, 10:27 PM
Master Fan

She IS good for everything!!!!
Old 09-11-2014, 02:13 AM
Master Fan

So I never made a secret out of thinking Rachel would be perfect as Amy in Gone Girl. I'm really excited Rosamund Pike got the part. I've been rooting for Rosamund for years now because I feel like she is still relatively unknown. Anyway, I was reading Rosamund's interview with the British Vogue and David Fincher also talked about casting Rosamund and I thought it was interesting that he mentioned that he wanted an unknown actress and an only child (in real life).
Old 09-12-2014, 04:42 PM
Master Fan

Oh wow, that really is interesting, and I guess it explains why Rachel wasn't cast. I'm super excited to see the film though.
Old 11-03-2014, 10:52 AM
Master Fan

I've noticed some people on social media suggesting Rachel for Marvel's upcoming Captain Marvel movie and just came across this blog and some commenters also suggest Rachel. What do you guys think?
Old 11-15-2014, 06:29 AM
Master Fan

I've noticed more people mentioning Rachel as possible contender for the Captain Marvel role. Most of the big movie blogs didn't include her into their lists but they seem to focus on actresses in their 20's.

I would love to see Rachel part of the Marvel Universe, especially in a role like this. I would love to see Rachel in another universe in general, because she hasn't really done that before.
Old 11-16-2014, 08:06 AM
Master Fan

I would seriously love for her to get involved in a comic book universe too, and of the two I think Marvel is the biggest, so I'd love for her to get into that too, so I'm all for this! I wonder if she'd take a role in one of those films now? Since you can see their impact in the film industry so clearly now as opposed to back when they were casting for the first Iron Man film.
Old 02-04-2015, 02:49 AM
Master Fan

Rachel is mentioned in an article about "14 stages of responding to the To Kill a Mockingbird sequel":
Quote:
11. I guarantee some Hollywood studio is already taking tentative steps toward making this into a movie. God, if only Gregory Peck were still alive. It's hard to imagine any actor who could step into his shoes as an older Atticus Finch. Who could play the adult Scout? Jessica Chastain? Rachel McAdams? Elisabeth Moss?
The 14 stages of responding to the To Kill a Mockingbird sequel
Old 02-04-2015, 06:06 AM
Master Fan

Rachel one million percent yes!
Old 03-18-2015, 02:12 AM
Master Fan

Movie Pilot fan casted Rachel in their The Avengers Reborn recasting:

Quote:
Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch - Rachel McAdams
Yeah she's pretty darn beautiful which is why she'd be so dangerous. I think Rachel McAdams would be a spot-on casting choice for Scarlet Witch. Given we have no idea how Elizabeth Olsen will hold up (I assume pretty well), Rachel McAdams could play a devil of a Scarlet Witch even if Elizabeth Olsen performs excellently. Just imagine her taunting Captain America or luring Thor into some freaky dreamland.
The Avengers Reborn: A Recasting of Marvel's Golden Heroes | moviepilot.com
Old 03-18-2015, 03:46 AM
Master Fan

GIVE ME THIS RIGHT NOW. Argh!
Old 03-19-2015, 02:03 PM
Master Fan

Glamour fan casted Rachel in the upcoming adaption of Little Women:

Quote:
The upcoming film adaptation of Louisa May Alcott's classic Little Women has just signed on the Oscar-nominated Sarah Polley to write and Sony's Amy Pascal to produce (along with Denise Di Novi and Robin Swicord), according to The Wrap. In other words, an iconic book written by a woman will be adapted by a woman, produced by three women, and starring four women. This lady-led project begs for an equally awesome cast, and while it's tough to live up to some of the previous actresses (Winona Ryder, Katharine Hepburn, and Elizabeth Taylor), I've got some picks in mind. Here's a look at my dream team for the March women.

Rachel McAdams as Meg March: My mind darted almost immediately to McAdams for practical, beautiful, sweet, maternal Meg. If I only get one pick right, I hope it is this one.
Little Women Is Getting a Remake: Glamour.com
Old 05-05-2015, 12:19 PM
Master Fan

Just came across this fan casting:

Quote:
With Marvel scheduling their movie, The Inhumans, for release in 4 years, I figured I would submit my pick for one of the lead characters as part of my Leading Ladies series.

Rachel McAdams is my choice for the character of Medusalith Amaquelin Boltagon aka, Medusa. She is the Queen and Royal Interpreter for her kingdom she shares with her husband, Black Bolt. Her most known power is that Medusa can control the rate of growth and movement of each strand of her tougher-than-steel hair individually. She maintains this control even when the hair has been cut from her head. She's been around for 50 years and is still one of most popular characters in Marvel.

Rachel has a really good lineup of great movies and can really hold a lead position in a movie very well like the movies About Time, The Vow, and most notably (no pun intended) is The Notebook. She also starred with fellow Marvel actor Robert Downey Jr. in the both Sherlock Holmes movies showing she can be classy, spunky, and physical in her roles. She's done dramas, comedies, and some of the serious stuff. She's a perfect fit for the role and really looks beautiful with the red hair, too.
Rachel McAdams--Medusa by Shulkie on DeviantArt
Old 10-01-2015, 01:31 PM
Master Fan

EW fan casted Rachel in their "The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance" remake cast:
Quote:
So: Paramount is developing a remake of The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance, says Variety. This strikes me as the best possible version of a bad idea. Liberty Valance is a classic, but it feels malleable. The central story arc is a moral fable. Who will defeat the bad man? Will it be the avatar of civilized justice, or the symbol of gun-slinging violence? Variety claims that the project may be set in a non-western setting — 1980s Pennsylvania steel industry, anyone? — and it feels like you could extract the basic Liberty Valance triangle (Evil vs. Two Opposing Kinds Of Good) and embed it in some radical new context.

Where should it be set? I’m inclined to say that the smart play is to aim for a Mexico-US crossover setting — currently a so-hot-right-now setting for exploring the bleak moral borderlands of justice and peace. Hell, with a little nip-tucking, you could just cast the central trio for Sicario. Emily Blunt as the rule-of-law pencil pusher? Benicio Del Toro as the frontier wildman? Jesus, Josh Brolin was born to take all the roles Lee Marvin is too dead to play.

[...]

Hey, you know who’s having a great year? Rachel McAdams. Calling her “the best thing about True Detective season 2 and Aloha” sounds like two flavors of backhanded compliment, but the long-ago Notebook star is hitting a new gear even with thin material. Still obviously young and gorgeous, McAdams is also layering her onscreen persona with rueful skepticism and a genuine toughness that we haven’t seen much since she stabbed Cillian Murphy’s throat with a pen in Red Eye. Now is the moment to cast her as the vision of the encroachment of American civilization.
Let's cast the Man Who Shot Liberty Valance remake | EW.com
Old 10-01-2015, 06:17 PM
Master Fan

Petition to cast Rachel as EVERYTHING.