Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-20-2009, 07:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

At least now, we know it's coming for sure.
Old 04-20-2009, 08:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

Another new still just surfaced!

They look gorgeous! I'm getting more excited for this movie by the minute! Can't wait!
Old 04-21-2009, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's a gorgeous still. Thanks for posting it!
Old 04-22-2009, 12:31 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for posting that! They look gorgeous together.

Although, I think that pic has made me realise that I do wish that Rachel had more of a reddish tint in her hair. I'm so nitpicky, I'll eventually get over it.
Dearest Cecilia, the story can resume. The one I had been planning on that evening walk. I can become again the man who once crossed the Surrey Park at dusk, in my best suit, swaggering on the promise of life. The man who, with the clarity of passion, made love to you in the library. The story can resume. I will return. Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.
|| JESS
Old 04-22-2009, 06:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

OMG... the still is sooo pretty.. Rachel looks amazing..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 04-22-2009, 09:02 AM
Master Fan

Jess- I also want Rachel to have more reddish hair 'cause thats a huge part of Claire (her red hair). I guess we can't always get what we want.

But the pic is gorgeous and I am trying to figure out what scene that is from
Brody♥Bilson
Old 04-22-2009, 06:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

I don't see why so many people get so worked up over the hair! I've read the book, too, and yes, I imagined Clare with fiery red hair, but so what if Rachel didn't end up with that color? Get over it (NOT you guys, but there are some other people that practically pop a blood vessel over it. ). It's ridiculous. I think if Rachel embodies the character of Clare well, it doesn't matter how red her hair is. I can't believe how people ramble on about how these other red-haired actresses (like Isla Fisher, Bryce Dallas Howard, and Amy Adams) would be a better Clare just because of their hair color. I like Amy Adams, and she's an outstanding actress, but she's just so perky in her roles.

As a side note, Rachel would look absolutely awesome with red hair! I guess we'll just have to wait and see if she'll ever dye her hair completely pure red.
Old 04-24-2009, 05:39 AM
Elite Fan

I'm all for the right type of actress in terms of acting ability rather than looks, which is why I can easily get over the no-red-hair in the movie since Rachel was the one I imagined when I read it years before she landed the role. But I think the reason why Clare's red hair is so important to many people, is because it was so specific and mentioned rather frequently in the book that it just became a matter of association with the character.
Dearest Cecilia, the story can resume. The one I had been planning on that evening walk. I can become again the man who once crossed the Surrey Park at dusk, in my best suit, swaggering on the promise of life. The man who, with the clarity of passion, made love to you in the library. The story can resume. I will return. Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.
|| JESS
Old 04-24-2009, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree, I think people remember and care about the red hair because Henry mentions it a few times in the book and it's an important detail of Clare. I don't remember much about the book, but I remember that particular detail. But I think once people see the movie, they'll get over it - like in the Harry Potter movies. I just want the movie to be good adaptation.
Old 04-25-2009, 10:48 PM
Elite Fan

Yep, me too.

Spoiler:
|| JESS

Last edited by NZOCFan; 04-25-2009 at 10:59 PM
Old 04-26-2009, 11:38 AM
Obsessed Fan

In response to your question,

Spoiler:
Old 04-27-2009, 02:40 AM
Elite Fan

Spoiler:
|| JESS
Old 04-27-2009, 07:01 PM
Obsessed Fan

Spoiler:
Old 05-02-2009, 02:01 PM
Ultimate Fan

Any news about the trailer? I can't believe the movie is less than 4 months away...
Old 05-03-2009, 03:14 AM
Elite Fan

No trailer as far as I know, sorry. Hopefully, soon!
|| JESS