Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-27-2005, 11:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiCkLeS4dAwSoN
Omg, that was hilarious him trying to kiss her, and how she couldn't move with the neck guard.
THat was pretty funny. I also loved how she was on the stage and Cady threw her a piece of the crown and then Regina was waving to everyone. I thought that it was sooo funny.

Jessica av by Undeniable
Old 08-27-2005, 07:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wasn't expecting Janis and Kevin to be together at all. You guys are good. Although the end where they're all sitting on the lawn is pretty cute. Also the part where Cady imagines the Junior Plastics getting run over by a bus was funny too.
Old 08-28-2005, 12:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Periwinkles
I wasn't expecting Janis and Kevin to be together at all. You guys are good. Although the end where they're all sitting on the lawn is pretty cute. Also the part where Cady imagines the Junior Plastics getting run over by a bus was funny too.
The Junior plastic bit was hilarious.
Old 08-28-2005, 09:21 AM
Master Fan

The junior plastics looked meaner than the original plastics.
Old 08-28-2005, 12:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Periwinkles
It definitely was a great way to end the movie

I think they did a great job in casting for this movie. Not just Rachel & Lindsey, but using people from SNL was a great idea. Obviously Tina Fey probably had a big say in that saying she directed the movie (At least I'm pretty sure she did), but it was still a great idea. All 3 of the ladies from SNL are hilarious And they did a great job.
Old 08-28-2005, 01:38 PM
Master Fan

^ I agree. I recognized a lot of the people from being on SNL Tina Fey, Amy Poehler (I cant think of their names but..) the people who played Cadys parents and the principal. I think that they definitely fit into the movie and made it as good as it was.

Jessica av by Undeniable
Old 08-28-2005, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I loved SNL giving them a chance in this movie, that was awesome.
Old 08-28-2005, 05:55 PM
Master Fan

My friend and I rented this movie today just because I always love watching it again and again. SUCH a great movie, and everytime I watch it with someone, I have to add in the fact that Rachel McAdams plays Regina and that she's my favorite actress Some of my friends have heard me say that about 100 times

But seriously, my friend and I got in a whole discussion about Rachel in MG. She really topped all the performances of anyone in the movie, and that's exceptional because EVERYONE gave an amazing performance.
Old 08-28-2005, 06:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxybabygirl
^ I agree. I recognized a lot of the people from being on SNL Tina Fey, Amy Poehler (I cant think of their names but..) the people who played Cadys parents and the principal. I think that they definitely fit into the movie and made it as good as it was.
I don't watch SNL but all of those seem funny and definetely made the movie greater than it already is. Amy Poehler was too cute/funny. "You girls keep me so young"
Old 08-28-2005, 06:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't recognize Cady's parents from SNL even though I only watch SNL from time to time. I loved Amy Poehler too though. I liked how she said that quote without noticing that the dog was gnawing at her chest.
Old 08-28-2005, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I was talking to my friend about movies of generations, you know, how Sixteen Candles, The Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink, etc are classic '80ss movies and Clueless is the equivalent for the '90s, well I think this could be one for this generation, if you guys get what I mean....
Old 08-28-2005, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I was talking to my friend about movies of generations, you know, how Sixteen Candles, The Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink, etc are classic '80ss movies and Clueless is the equivalent for the '90s, well I think this could be one for this generation, if you guys get what I mean....
I agree
Old 08-28-2005, 11:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Really, yay, I was afraid I was alone there, lol.
Old 08-29-2005, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Really, yay, I was afraid I was alone there, lol.
Nope I agree with you because Mean girls is a great movie.
Old 08-29-2005, 01:06 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
ITA Anji.
I loved Kevin/Janis! He only dates "women of color" hee.