Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-03-2013, 02:44 AM
Master Fan

bradley will be on a break soon because he need to go back for promoting American hustle who is in race for the oscars

09/11/01=NEVER FORGET RIP PAUL WALKER- CORY AND NAYA
Elodie"Aujourd'hui il va pleuvoir,mais demain le soleil brillera..."

Last edited by ryanforever; 12-03-2013 at 08:18 AM
Old 12-03-2013, 04:20 AM
Master Fan

I hope he is able to promote American Hustle. The shooting will be a little bit longer then December 9th according to Greg from TheUncool.com but maybe Bradley is already done or he can take a few days off to promote like Rachel did with About Time

Apparently the movie also filmed in a tea room in Manoa:
Quote:
jaaah, apparently she's [Rachel] a regular and filming some moo-vee with Bradley Cooper and Emma Stone out hurrr in da #EightOhEight
And someone replied:
Quote:
oh yeah me and rach tried to go to that tea room in the back of manoa and it was closed cause they was filming in derrrr
https://twitter.com/SiFloresss/statu...26238594519040
Old 12-03-2013, 12:10 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for all the updates, guys! And I'm so excited for you, Lindsey, that one of your favorites may have met her!!
Old 12-05-2013, 03:07 AM
Master Fan

John Krasinski and Emily Blunt have been back to LA since thanksgiving hiatus so I think John might be done filming for now.

Amanda posted a nice observation in the news thread, so going to leave it her as well:
Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda s. (View Post)
I think it's kind of great that she's been on location for the entire duration of this shoot. It really does give me hope that her part was beefed up in the CC project.
I agree with Amanda, Rachel has been there since the beginning so I'm hoping for a larger supporting role

I was talking to my friend about this the other day, that it's kind of surprising the paps didn't photograph Emma so far on set.
Old 12-05-2013, 04:04 PM
Master Fan

I was thinking that too about Emma! I can't believe they don't have more shots of all of them since Rachel at least has mentioned EXPLICITLY where she swims and everything. So crazy. But I'm glad that they've been able to spend some off time on the island just enjoying themselves too.
Old 12-06-2013, 04:08 AM
Master Fan

I know Amanda, but I'm also kind of happy the paps are leaving them alone. I love on set photos, but this way it's maybe also more surprising when we see the actual movie. And I also think they shoot a lot of films on air base and that's probably secured.

Some more filming related tweets:
Quote:
Spending my day watching Cameron Crowe direct Bill Murray and Bradley Cooper. Best. Birthday. Ever.
https://twitter.com/LoganWilkin/stat...15304637636608
Quote:
Ughhhh missed an opportunity to work on the Cameron Crowe movie because of my white Escalade. They wanted my old gold Buick. Damn it :/
https://twitter.com/KikassTrofyWife/...28588367110144
Quote:
Just go a call to work on the new Cameron Crowe movie being filmed here in Hawaii and had to decline [...]
https://twitter.com/Teddywells/statu...82160403267584
And I also came across this one:
Quote:
So I met Bill Murray and Dan Aykroyd tonight..
https://twitter.com/rumpledickskin/s...81127465484288
Not sure it's legit, and if it was in Hawaii and maybe Aykroyd is just visiting Murray on set but maybe he has like a cameo? with ghostbuster reference

EDIT: And another casting call
Quote:
The Casting Director for a Hollywood Movie being shot on Hickam and Pearl Harbor is looking for Navy personnel as extras in scenes being shot on 9, 10, 11 and 12 Dec. The 9th and 10th are different scenes but participants for the 11th have to be available for the 12th as well. The movie is directed by Cameron Crowe and stars Bradley Cooper, Rachel McAdams, Emma Stone, and Bill Murray. If you are interested you can contact Rich King Casting at 808-369-0444, and ask for Georgie.

Navy members must be on leave to participate and are paid minimum wage for the hours of filming
http://hawaiifilmindustry.com/group/currentlycasting
This instagram confirms it, and it also says: "We are seeking eastern indian looking men, women and children!"

Last edited by winterbird; 12-06-2013 at 04:28 AM
Old 12-06-2013, 04:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsey- (View Post)
"We are seeking eastern indian looking men, women and children!"
Also noticed this particular line on the casting announcement - "We are recreating a scene that is to look like we are in India". Another indication that much of the original script still remains...
Old 12-06-2013, 10:52 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for all the updates, Lindsey

Well spotted Nick. It will be interesting when we finally get to see the film to see what they've changed in the script.

I updated the IMBD listings

I just took a guess to who Alec will be playing so I hope it's right
Old 12-06-2013, 04:54 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for all of these great updates! I am so excited for this film.
Old 12-07-2013, 02:50 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the updates Jord and Nick I'm really curious which roles Bill Murray and Alec Baldwin are playing. Murray has been on set for a few weeks now and I think Baldwin was only set for only a few days.

Bradley was in New York yesterday to promote 'American Hustle' but I assume he will be back Monday.

From twitter:
Quote:
Rachel McAdams, Bradley Cooper, Amber something from Easy A is here where I am?! NOOOT LOL they lighted up the tower!
https://twitter.com/trulyrheea/statu...91215943274496
I'm not sure Rachel and Bradley were there though, there are several sightings and fan photos of Emma and Bill Murray at the tower lighting.

EDIT: Probably one of the extras of next week:
Quote:
My sister is gonna be in a movie w bradley cooper & rachel mcadams.
https://twitter.com/Alex_Younggg/sta...27724735463424
EDIT2: Quote from Alec Baldwin:
Quote:
How difficult is it then to find a wider variety of opportunities, and how aggressively do you look for them to challenge yourself?
Well, I’m going to go do Cameron Crowe’s movie with Bradley Cooper – I’ve got a small part of that in November.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/toddgilc...they-hate-you/

Last edited by winterbird; 12-08-2013 at 03:43 PM
Old 12-08-2013, 06:47 PM
Master Fan

So I guess Alec IS finished up, if his part was small and just in November. But thanks for all the updates!
Old 12-09-2013, 06:36 AM
Master Fan

I think, judging on the sightings, that Alec only spend a few days on set

A nice video of Emma and Bill at the tree lighting a few days ago. They thank the people for letting them film on base

Judging on this comment actress Beth Marvel is also going to be in the movie:
Quote:
i had so much fun on the set. even though it was a long day start 8am to midnight. i met so many talented actors. i seen previous posts about cameron crowe. he is definitely a great director. bill murray is so awesome too. he took time to shake our hands and talk to us before he left. also met actress beth marvel. she was very cool too. also want to commend the crew on a job well done.
Untitled Hawaii Cameron Crowe - Hawai'i Actors Network
I also came across another casting call sheet and it says they are filming on base until mid-december.
Old 12-09-2013, 12:16 PM
Master Fan

I'm just so excited every time I hear something new for this film, no matter what it is.
Old 12-09-2013, 12:47 PM
Master Fan

anyone know if the shooting will be finish before the end of the year?

09/11/01=NEVER FORGET RIP PAUL WALKER- CORY AND NAYA
Elodie"Aujourd'hui il va pleuvoir,mais demain le soleil brillera..."
Old 12-09-2013, 04:05 PM
Master Fan

Since the casting call sheet Lindsey posted says they're filming on the base through mid-December and since the original wrap date was uh, today, I would imagine filming overall will wrap before the end of the year.