Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2013, 11:27 AM
Master Fan

It's killing me that they haven't even started shooting this yet and we already are dying to know what happened. I love that idea so much! I want it.
Old 07-27-2013, 04:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

I wasn't sure about Danny McBride being casted but I can see him playing Bradley's best friend. I imagine his role is probably the comic relief of the movie.

Here are some candids that just popped up of Rachel in Hawaii!
Old 07-27-2013, 05:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for sharing the pics. In that last group of photos, it looks like Rachel is having a conversation with somebody - I wonder who?

Regarding the "best friend" part - in the original script, this character was a computer. I'd be interested to know if this character has survived the re-writes. Perhaps McBride is voicing this computer, "Jeremy", or maybe he will be playing a different character altogether?
Old 07-27-2013, 05:14 PM
Master Fan

She is seriously the most adorable person ever ever ever. I love it when she makes her grumpy cat face. And that she always wanders about with her brows furrowed like she's in distress. She is my favorite. Now we just need beach candids. I thought the same about the last set too though, Nick. I was thinking those might have been from lunch with Bradley or something but I'm sure if the paparazzi caught her with him there would be pics of them both, so I dunno.

Also, interesting that that character was a computer at first! Maybe he IS just the voice of it. I guess we'll see. I imagine he'll be the comic relief too though, for sure.

It looks like this is the book she's reading, p.s. by the way.

GUYS THERE ARE MORE, IS SHE JOKING, IS SHE KIDDING ME WHY IS SHE SO CUTE SOMEBODY FAN ME I CAN'T TAKE IT, THESE SHORTS ARE MY FAVORITE THING ABOUT LIFE AND WHY IS HER HAIR FLYING AROUND LIKE SHE'S IN A PHOTOSHOOT, GO HOME MCADAMS.

Last edited by amanda s.; 07-27-2013 at 09:47 PM
Old 07-28-2013, 02:54 AM
Master Fan

Or maybe McBride is Rachel's new love interest? But like Amanda said, I'm sure his character will bring comic moments to the movie

Thanks for all the links to the Hawaii candids I wonder if she is taking off to LA, Toronto or maybe already to London?
Old 07-28-2013, 03:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

She's got a big suitcase for only a few days in Hawaii, so my guess is that she'll be off to London next (or briefly back to L.A. before heading to the UK). That's assuming the suitcase is full of course!

Amanda - when you mentioned "grumpy cat face", I immediately thought of Bitchy Resting Face!

Rachel certainly doesn't have that, but it's pretty funny nonetheless!
Old 07-28-2013, 05:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick1982 (View Post)
Thanks for sharing the pics. In that last group of photos, it looks like Rachel is having a conversation with somebody - I wonder who?
Maybe Cameron Crowe? Or maybe just a random person? And I was thinking the same thing about the suite case! And I was thinking, maybe she had a fitting the day she was in LA before heading to Hawaii.
Old 07-28-2013, 08:48 AM
Dedicated Fan

All I know is that I'm happy that suitcase is so big! I'm going to guess that it means she won't be back to hide in Toronto any time soon
Old 07-28-2013, 12:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

I love how we all don't want her back in Toronto, and off to pick up more projects, or to go do more work hahah.
Old 07-29-2013, 12:46 AM
Master Fan

Hahaha, Nick, that video is hilarious! It reminds me of this!

And my guess is probably the off-to-London thing. Maybe a stayover in LA, but if I were her I'd probably want to get where I'm going and then nap off the jetlag. Either way, I'm just super excited she's doing something like all of you guys. WOO! We should start having parties.
Old 07-29-2013, 02:50 AM
Master Fan

I actually love it when she is in Toronto Wendy, BUT I of course prefer her to be somewhere else because that usually means it's work related. I'm always a bit worried she will dissapear again like in 2006(ish), but I'm happy she signed on to the Cameron Crowe movie!

I hope all the her leaving UTA drama is worth it, I hope this movie is going to be a good one!
Old 07-29-2013, 10:29 AM
Master Fan

Haha, Lindsey, I'm always afraid she's going to disappear too. And then I'm like WHAT WILL WE ALL DO WITH OUR LIVES.
Old 07-30-2013, 10:38 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the updates!

Glad to see its full steam ahead for this Crowe pic
Old 07-31-2013, 05:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

Alec Baldwin joining the cast!! :O
This is getting big.

Quote:
EXCLUSIVE: When I saw him in Cannes while he and Jim Toback were unveiling their hilarious documentary Seduced and Abandoned, Alec Baldwin made it clear that any roles he takes in the near future would have to square with his commitment to being a new dad. His wife Hilaria was close by, looking adorably pregnant. It looks like the Cameron Crowe-directed untitled film for Sony fits that bill because I hear that Baldwin is negotiating. Crowe and producer Scott Rudin have been discreet about the movie, but it looks like Bradley Cooper, Emma Stone, Rachel McAdams and Danny McBride are all part of it. Look for Baldwin to lock his role shortly. By the way, that documentary, which showed Baldwin and Toback shopping a movie package to foreign sales moguls like Avi Lerner, will make its debut on HBO. Baldwin’s repped by CAA.

Source: Deadline
I'm so excited that Scott Rudin is producing.

Last edited by Rikayla; 07-31-2013 at 05:34 PM
Old 07-31-2013, 11:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

A further update on Alec's role...

Quote:
@TheInSneider: Hey @Vulture & all, details on Cameron Crowe's next R here. Baldwin's a military man who oversees satellite launch...
https://twitter.com/theinsneider/sta...08630170501121