Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2010, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I saw some of their promo shoots together from Sundance. They were so cute!

What is everyone's top 3 actors that you would like to see Rachel work with again in the future?
Old 03-03-2010, 06:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

Again? Meaning actors that she have previously worked with?
Old 03-03-2010, 07:27 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I saw some of their promo shoots together from Sundance. They were so cute!
There was one where he was lifting her. So adorable!

Quote:
Again? Meaning actors that she have previously worked with?
Yup.

Quote:
What is everyone's top 3 actors that you would like to see Rachel work with again in the future?
1. Cillian Murphy - I'd love to see them in a romantic drama. He's a fantastic, versatile actor just like her.
2. Helen Mirren - I'd love to see them in a British drama. Something intense definitely.
3. Amanda Seyfried - Her career's skyrocketing right now. I'd love to see them together in anything really. Comedy or drama.

I'm sneaking in one more person. Patricia Clarkson. She's fabulous!

Last edited by Rukia; 03-03-2010 at 08:45 PM Reason: grammatical error
Old 03-04-2010, 09:57 AM
Obsessed Fan

^Thanks for clearing it up Rukia. Here's mine:

1. Amanda Seyfried - Just like what Rukia has mentioned, her career is rising up now. She's like everywhere from magazine covers to TV Shows, etc. I'd love to see Rachel again working with Amanda in a drama film. (A remake of Death Becomes Her suddenly popped into my head)

2. Helen Mirren - I'd love to see her again working with Rachel in a Victorian/16th-18th Century inspired film like Marie Antonette, etc. Or better yet, a drama film too where they play mother and daughter.

3. James Marsden - A romantic comedy film, please?
Old 03-05-2010, 12:09 PM
Obsessed Fan

James Marsden's a cutie, Judd. He's always not getting the girls in his movies though . He and Rachel definitely need to be in a rom-com where they end up together, not like what happened in the Notebook.

Quote:
Anybody else?

Old 07-17-2010, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I just noticed I never answered my own question. Anyway here are mine:

1. Amanda Seyfried - I totally agree with you guys! They've both come such a long way since Mean Girls and Amanda has been getting tons of roles and more recognition. I'd definitely love to see them together.
2. Bradley Cooper - I just really like him as an actor, so I'd like to see him work with Rachel again. Preferably in a movie where he's not a douche to Rachel's character.
3. Cillian Murphy - A romance movie, please?

James Marsden and Patricia Clarkson are great suggestions, too. I would love to see Rachel back with Helen Mirren. She's in a class of her own.
Old 07-17-2010, 11:43 AM
Obsessed Fan

That's funny, Belle. I'm glad you finally remembered.

I like the Bradley Cooper suggestion. I think he's such a great comedic actor! Has he ever not played the douchebag though? That would be a nice change of pace for him, especially if he ever works opposite Rachel again. I just checked on his IMDB page, and I saw that he's going to be in a romance movie opposite Kate Winslet called What Brings Me to You. That's a very interesting pairing, and Kate can create chemistry with anybody. Sorry for going off topic a little...

And a HELL YES to Cillian. Both of my favorite actors working together again -- what could be better than that? Yes, a romance please. Preferably something steamy.

Old 07-17-2010, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Cillian Murphy for sure! They had freaking amazing chemistry in Red Eye, so I'd love for them to be able to have a chance to do a romantic film together

Amanda Seyfried because she's one of my fave young actresses out there right now

James Marsden for the reason that was listed above about how he never gets the girl in the movie, and he could get to this time with Rachel
Old 07-17-2010, 12:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm glad you noticed their amazing chemistry in Red Eye, Cait. Most of the people I know think I'm crazy.

Both Rachel and Cillian are superb, versatile actors. They can do everything and anything. We've already seen that they work well together in Red Eye... I'd love to see them channel their onscreen chemistry in a real romance movie. It'd probably be mindblowing.

James Marsden's adorable. He's just the right guy for those nice romance movies.

Old 07-19-2010, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

They both carried Red Eye so well together, so I would love to see as leads in another movie.

Quote:
I like the Bradley Cooper suggestion. I think he's such a great comedic actor! Has he ever not played the douchebag though? That would be a nice change of pace for him, especially if he ever works opposite Rachel again. I just checked on his IMDB page, and I saw that he's going to be in a romance movie opposite Kate Winslet called What Brings Me to You. That's a very interesting pairing, and Kate can create chemistry with anybod
That sounds really interesting. I wouldn't mind if Rachel did a comedy with him, either. (On a side note, Rachel NEEDS to do a movie with Kate Winslet).
Old 07-20-2010, 07:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

Cillian and Rachel definitely made a great onscreen team! Can't wait for them to work together again (if they ever do).

I'd definitely like Bradley and Rachel to do another comedy together. I haven't really seen him in any dramatic roles...

(And YES! Kate and Rachel need to be in a movie together PRONTO! That would be amazing! )

Belle, it's funny since you've asked the question: "What is everyone's top 3 actors that you would like to see Rachel work with again in the future? ", nobody's mentioned Ryan Gosling... I know he's the definite favorite co-star of Rachel's -- hands down.

Would you guys like to see Rachel and Ryan again in another movie? Or do you guys think it'll be too awkward?

Old 07-22-2010, 04:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rukia (View Post)
I'm glad you noticed their amazing chemistry in Red Eye, Cait. Most of the people I know think I'm crazy.
Really? I've seen plenty of people online who thought their chemistry was amazing.

I didn't mention Ryan since I figured it might be awkward since they're not together anymore
Old 07-22-2010, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I like Ryan a lot. He's a fantastic actor. I also thought they wouldn't necessarily want to work together again, so that's why I left him out. It was already hard enough just to pick 3 anyway.

They had great chemistry in The Notebook.
Old 07-23-2010, 08:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Really? I've seen plenty of people online who thought their chemistry was amazing.
Yeah, there are lots of people online (there's actually quite a lot of J/L fanfiction ) for sure, but I meant people in my real life.

I think Ryan's a superb actor as well, but I agree with you guys. It might be awkward for them to work together again.

Old 07-25-2010, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'd also like to see her teaming up with Tina Fey again in a new movie.