Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-26-2008, 08:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I saw that red carpet part too. I kinda felt bad for her too and she didn't have much to say in that interview. She still sounded great though.

Aw, the hug Forest Whitaker and Marion shared was so cute. The girl from Atonement was my second choice too! I liked how James McAvoy nudged her when they announced her name.

Aw, that sucks.
Old 02-27-2008, 03:42 AM
Elite Fan

Did you ever see that interview where Seacrest is interviewing Laura Linney and Jennifer Garner and this guy comes up and gives a random kiss on the cheek to Jen, and freaks her out? That was weird.

I wasted a bus ride today to get my coursework books, and they weren't even fully available yet! Ridiculous! Only, like half of the courses they print coursework books for are done, and none of mine are ready.

The strangest thing happened today though. I ordered a burger for lunch, and when I looked at the name of the burger on the wrapping - it wasn't the one I ordered...but I ate it anyway, since I was on my way back home. And the name stamped on my wrapper didn't even correspond to the right burger inside.
Dearest Cecilia, the story can resume. The one I had been planning on that evening walk. I can become again the man who once crossed the Surrey Park at dusk, in my best suit, swaggering on the promise of life. The man who, with the clarity of passion, made love to you in the library. The story can resume. I will return. Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.
|| JESS
Old 02-28-2008, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I saw it. It was creepy. I didn't even know that guy was. Jennifer Garner seemed kinda nervous, inching away to be closer to Laura Linney. And then Ryan told her they needed Ben to be there.

Aw, that sucks. I usually wait like a week before getting my books. Then I avoid the lines.

The burger story is so random. I haven't had a burger in a while. I had brunch with some friends this morning and I ordered the chocolate chip pancakes. They were so sweet and I'm so stuffed.
Old 02-29-2008, 03:36 AM
Elite Fan

I thought Ryan seemed more scared than Jen, but she was definitely creeped out. I actually thought to myself, why isn't Ben there? But then someone told me he was gonna be on Jimmy Kimmel that night, for the release of that "song."

Yeah I bought my textbooks early, and I wanted to get my coursework books early too -- I always remember the first couple of days from last year, the line ends after 100m. I hope it won't be like that on Monday.

Mmm chocolate chip pancakes, they sound so good! I'm tempted to make them myself. The last time I had pancakes was in Melbourne, for brunch. With apples and cinnamon, and this huge scoop of icecream in the middle.
Dearest Cecilia, the story can resume. The one I had been planning on that evening walk. I can become again the man who once crossed the Surrey Park at dusk, in my best suit, swaggering on the promise of life. The man who, with the clarity of passion, made love to you in the library. The story can resume. I will return. Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.
|| JESS
Old 02-29-2008, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The video was hilarious.

The chocolate chips were too sweet though. I put syrup on top, and I couldn't eat it all since it was way too sweet, even for me. Ice cream and pancakes are so yummy.

I saw Jumper and Vantage Point this past week. I found some bits odd in both of those films.
Old 03-01-2008, 10:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Guys, long time no see. How are you guys? Hope your weekend is going well.
Old 03-02-2008, 02:35 AM
Elite Fan

Long time, no see Lina! Good to see you.

I was inspired by your chocolate chip pancakes Belle, and made some this morning. I used these dark chocolate bits my friend gave to me while I was in Melbourne. Yummy!

My brother told me Jumper wasn't good, so I probably won't see it. I think I might use one of my free tickets and go see PS I Love You. I read the book, and even though the trailer doesn't look that good...I still kinda need to see it.

I promised myself that I would go to sleep early today, so I can wake up at six in the morning without moaning (for my first day back). But I'm still into my routine of staying up late.
|| JESS
Old 03-02-2008, 09:04 AM
Elite Fan

Hi to everyone! How have you guys been?

Have a happy holiday & prosperous new year!
Old 03-02-2008, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Lina and Caroline! How are you both doing? I'm doing pretty well.

Yay, for chocolate chip pancakes. Nice to know that I have some influence on you, Jess.

I would not recommend Jumper either. I don't know what I was expecting, but the movie was just not very good.

I go back to school tomorrow too.
Old 03-03-2008, 01:51 AM
Elite Fan

Hi Caroline! I'm good thanks, how about you?

I'm so tempted to eat a brownie, so I might bake one. A part from those pancakes I had yesterday, I haven't had chocolate in ages.

Aw, boo to uni! I set out a list of things I tried to do today - all involving school and money (sigh) and I didn't get any of it done. And my lecturers for my Stage 2 courses so far have told us that these courses are pretty hard, so damn!
|| JESS
Old 03-03-2008, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just bake one brownie?

I told myself that I'd do school related work during my break, and I managed to do absolutely nothing of that list.
Old 03-05-2008, 02:05 AM
Elite Fan

Nah, I'll bake a normal size tray of brownies. But I'll probably end up eating one slice. (I haven't baked it yet).

No one ever does work during their school breaks.

I just started looking at all these companies' websites, as around this month is the time where my year applies for summer internships. I just got back to uni, and now I have to deal with all this too! Yikes. I have no idea what I'm doing.
|| JESS
Old 03-07-2008, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I totally should have done some work though. I came back on Monday and then it hit me that I had an assignment due when my friend asked me question on it.

Aw, that sounds pretty interesting though. I think I have to start looking for a summer job soon.
Old 03-08-2008, 09:49 PM
Elite Fan

I tried making my brownies before going to uni, but I accidently burned them. Really badly. I made the first floor of the house really smelly.

Aw, that sucks. Was the assignment due on that Monday or sometime during the weekday?

I'm so confused as to when I'll have the time this month to thoroughly look at the companies I might apply for and...then apply for them. Plus I'm taking a full plate of classes this semester and have joined a badminton club. Thank god for that Easter break soon. I need to be organized! But I went to this recruitment seminar the other night for one of the companies (free pizza and beer, woo! ) and the whole thing freaked me out (aka why can't I be a child forever?).

The weekend has just flew by. Why can't time go slower?!
|| JESS
Old 03-09-2008, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Did you forget them or something?

It was due last Friday. I finished it though in time.

Do you get a whole week for Easter break? At least you got free beer and pizza at the recruitment seminar thing.

Speaking of time, I completely forgot that I had to advance my clock today. That means I lose an hour.