Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-17-2008, 03:57 AM
Elite Fan

I just cut about five centimeters off. I still have my layers, but they look much tidier this time. Last time I got a haircut, my layers at the front were too short, and ones at the back were too long.

Aw, yeah, Ryan usually does it I think. Although he didn't do SAG this year because he was sick! Ryan is actually way better than the Giuliani girl. Because all she talks about is usually herself.
I'm quite excited for this year's Oscars since I've actually watched some of the nominated films.
Dearest Cecilia, the story can resume. The one I had been planning on that evening walk. I can become again the man who once crossed the Surrey Park at dusk, in my best suit, swaggering on the promise of life. The man who, with the clarity of passion, made love to you in the library. The story can resume. I will return. Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.
|| JESS
Old 02-17-2008, 08:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Speaking of Ryan, American Idol started a few weeks back. I'm not very interested anymore. It's like their 7th one.

Ooh, so you've seen No Country for Old Men and There Will Be Blood?
Old 02-18-2008, 03:47 AM
Elite Fan

New thread
Dearest Cecilia, the story can resume. The one I had been planning on that evening walk. I can become again the man who once crossed the Surrey Park at dusk, in my best suit, swaggering on the promise of life. The man who, with the clarity of passion, made love to you in the library. The story can resume. I will return. Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.
|| JESS

Last edited by NZOCFan; 02-18-2008 at 04:04 AM