Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-06-2007, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Rachel Off Topic #11

Continuing on...

I used to love doing actual puzzles when I was younger. I have two 3-d puzzles of a lamp and the London Bridge, that I have never been able to finish. It's too hard for me and way too many pieces.

I don't like sudoku either, but I bought my dad a book. He loves them. Sometimes I do sudoku puzzles when I'm in class though.

Jess, glad to hear that you didn't get lost in the library again.
Old 08-08-2007, 03:02 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread Belle. I forgot that we had past 300 posts.

I try not to do any puzzles anymore, because it distracts me rather easily. And when I start one, I get the urge to do about ten more.

I'm nearly done with the last HP book! Yay! And after this, I can get back to doing more uni work. Three more chapters to go.
Dearest Cecilia, the story can resume. The one I had been planning on that evening walk. I can become again the man who once crossed the Surrey Park at dusk, in my best suit, swaggering on the promise of life. The man who, with the clarity of passion, made love to you in the library. The story can resume. I will return. Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.
|| JESS
Old 08-08-2007, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They're addicting. But I hate it when I do sudoku puzzles and I think I solved it, only to realize that I've repeated the same number somewhere.

Ooh, do you like it so far?
Old 08-09-2007, 03:15 AM
Elite Fan

Oh I hate when I do that. If that happens to me, I have to change it and get it right. It bothers me that I do such a thing, but I can't help myself.

I do like it so far! Actually, I managed to finish the book last name, after I came off the computer. Although I didn't really fancy the end that much.

I randomly just saw the trailer for Superbad, which strangely enough looks hilarious. I wanna see it! It's gotten me curious! Seth Rogen (from Knocked Up) co-wrote it apparently. Plus Michael Cera from Arrested Development is awesome.
Dearest Cecilia, the story can resume. The one I had been planning on that evening walk. I can become again the man who once crossed the Surrey Park at dusk, in my best suit, swaggering on the promise of life. The man who, with the clarity of passion, made love to you in the library. The story can resume. I will return. Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.
|| JESS
Old 08-09-2007, 07:07 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Periwinkles (View Post)
Continuing on...

I used to love doing actual puzzles when I was younger. I have two 3-d puzzles of a lamp and the London Bridge, that I have never been able to finish. It's too hard for me and way too many pieces.

I don't like sudoku either, but I bought my dad a book. He loves them. Sometimes I do sudoku puzzles when I'm in class though.
My dad love Sudoku, too! We got sudoku in the newspapers and he buys the all just to do the sudoku I tell him to buy a sudoku books but he doesn't want to

I haven't started reading Harry Potter 7 yet! I haven't bought it yet
Old 08-10-2007, 04:02 AM
Elite Fan

Aw, you should buy the book soon! It's good.
|| JESS
Old 08-10-2007, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

When I get the puzzle wrong, I usually just dump it in the recycle. I rarely restart it.

When I bought my dad the sudoku book, my dad also said that he didn't want it because he can get it free in the newspapers too, Natali. But he's done a lot of puzzles in the book, so deep down I know he likes it.

Natali, yes, you should definitely get the book! Have you read the others?

I didn't like the ending that much either, Jess. Could have done without the epilogue.
Old 08-10-2007, 12:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

I might buy him a Sudoku book for his B-day

I've read all the books and I have seen all the movies. I will buy the book soon! I just have to go to the bookstore It seems pretty easy task but I just don't find the right time to go!
Old 08-11-2007, 09:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That sounds good. I hope you didn't get spoiled though.

Who's in your icon, btw?
Old 08-11-2007, 11:09 AM
Obsessed Fan

I got a little spoiled! But I actually I kind of don't mind that! I am just too curious

It's Jensen Ackles, from Supernatural, as a kid! He's my weakness! DO you watch the show! I recommend it to you! I should watch it sometimes
Old 08-12-2007, 02:27 AM
Elite Fan

I used to buy sudoku books all the time, because I used to be obsessed with them. I only buy them now if I'm going to be on a place or taking a long drive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Periwinkles (View Post)
I didn't like the ending that much either, Jess. Could have done without the epilogue.
Oh, in a way, I like that JK did do one. But I just thought it could've been better. I can't remember where I saw it but I saw her reasoning as to why she wrote it, and it made sense....but still.

I saw Licence to Wed yesterday. Such a waste of time. At least I didn't pay for it.
|| JESS
Old 08-12-2007, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^How come? You got free tickets?

Nataly - Oh, he was cute even as a kid then! I love Supernatural, especially last season. Jensen and Jared are great together.
Old 08-13-2007, 03:59 AM
Elite Fan

I had a lot of free Fly Buy points, so I exchanged my points for a reward, and I wanted 10 free movie tickets. I think I have four left.

I never got into Supernatural, but I remember him on Dark Angel. I loved that show when I was younger.
|| JESS
Old 08-13-2007, 09:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

What movies are you planning to see with your free tickets?

I've never seen Dark Angel. Was it similar to Buffy or what?
Old 08-13-2007, 02:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

Jess - I love Dark Ange too! The show was so great! I wish there was a third season because I was secretly hoping that Mac and Alec would get together
10 movies! That's a lot!

Belle - you should come over the Supernatural board
Indeed Jared and Jensen are so great on and off the screen