Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-27-2007, 05:26 AM
Elite Fan

Luckily for me, VM is still on here. We're still on S2.
Dearest Cecilia, the story can resume. The one I had been planning on that evening walk. I can become again the man who once crossed the Surrey Park at dusk, in my best suit, swaggering on the promise of life. The man who, with the clarity of passion, made love to you in the library. The story can resume. I will return. Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.
|| JESS
Old 07-29-2007, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

What is your favorite fruit?
Old 07-30-2007, 02:59 AM
Elite Fan

Hmm it's either peaches, strawberries or feijoas. Can't decide.
Dearest Cecilia, the story can resume. The one I had been planning on that evening walk. I can become again the man who once crossed the Surrey Park at dusk, in my best suit, swaggering on the promise of life. The man who, with the clarity of passion, made love to you in the library. The story can resume. I will return. Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.
|| JESS
Old 07-30-2007, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Feijoas? What are they?

I like watermelon. Or cantaloupe or honey dew. Hee.
Old 07-31-2007, 05:32 AM
Elite Fan

Feijoas

So tasty! We use to have big feijoa trees at my old house, which was awesome for me since they're kinda expensive. But we have no room here to plant any fruit trees in our backyard.

I love watermelon, too.
|| JESS
Old 07-31-2007, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hm, they look tasty.

My dad loves trees, so he planted a lot of fruit trees on our lawn. We have an apple tree, a plum tree, a cherry tree, gooseberry bushes and grape vines. Too bad all the fruits taste really sour and we don't really eat them.
Old 08-02-2007, 02:28 AM
Elite Fan

Wow, that's a lot of trees.

Mmmm, plums! At our old house, our neighbours had a plum tree but some of the branches extended to our side of the house, so we used to eat their plums.
|| JESS
Old 08-02-2007, 03:46 AM
Total Fan

We have all these Frangapani trees and Jasmine Vines in our garden. Too bad they don't do much. They're nice to look at though,!
Old 08-02-2007, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^Definitely agreed. The vines are so pretty.
Old 08-08-2007, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What's your favorite fast food?
Old 08-09-2007, 03:38 AM
Elite Fan

Burgerfuel. Although it's not exactly fast. Mmmm gourmet burgers.

Ahh, Oportos is probably my fave. Their chicken nuggets are so good. And I don't even like chicken nuggets!
|| JESS
Old 08-09-2007, 09:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I like those Lebanese fast food stalls at the mall where I always get a chicken shish taouk.

I also like KFC, but then I feel really bad after eating it.
Old 08-10-2007, 04:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Periwinkles (View Post)
I also like KFC, but then I feel really bad after eating it.
The KFC's in Auckland are dreadful, so I rarely eat it. Although, I sadly admit to liking the skin on their chickens (heh), it's always so soggy when we get it.
|| JESS
Old 08-10-2007, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's too bad. The skin is the best part of the whole thing. It sucks when it's not crispy...then it's just greasy for nothing.
Old 08-12-2007, 02:06 AM
Elite Fan

I do like KFC's coleslaw though. I don't even like coleslaw - but KFC's is pretty good.

What's your favourite thing to cook?
|| JESS