Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-02-2005, 01:20 PM
Jay
Master Fan

The title which refers to that "if i'm a bird, then u're a bird too" scene is my fav' scene in the movie. The scenery and freedom is what made it my fav' scene.

my fav' voiceover would be "It was an improbable romance. Noah was a country boy, Allie came from the city. She had the world on her feet..." (the scene of them eating and laughing at dinner made it so special)
Old 07-02-2005, 02:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

I love the "if you're a bird, I'm a bird" scene too. SO adorable!
Old 07-02-2005, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That is such a loving moment between the two of them!
Old 07-02-2005, 04:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

That scene is all about the way they look at each other. She's playful, and he looks at her seriously and basically says "I'll do anything for you". Awwww.

Kudos to the screenwriter, cause it wasn't in the book.
Old 07-02-2005, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angie_Kickin'
That scene is all about the way they look at each other. She's playful, and he looks at her seriously and basically says "I'll do anything for you". Awwww.

Kudos to the screenwriter, cause it wasn't in the book.
I love that he was basically saying that he would do anything if it would make her happy.
Old 07-02-2005, 04:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

I also remember the scene that makes me roll on the floor laughing:

Noah: Will you go out with me?
Allie:No!
Noah: (lets go of his hold on the wheel) No? Damn, my hand's slipping!
Allie: Okay, fine, I'll go out with you.
Noah: No, don't do me any favours.
Allie: No, I want to.
Noah:Say it again.
Allie: I WANNA GO OUT WITH YOU!
Noah: Alright, alright, we'll go out.

Old 07-02-2005, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Updated the shipper list.
Old 07-02-2005, 06:15 PM
Total Fan

I really liked how they wrote the screenplay for the movie, because in many ways it was very different from the book and I loved that.

Here are some of may faovrite lines from the movie and book-

Poets often describe love as an emotion that we can't control, one that overwhelms logic and common sense. That's what it was like for me. I didn't plan on falling in love with you, and I doubt if you planned on falling in love with me. But once we met, it was clear that neither of us could control what was happening to us. We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. For me, love like that has happened only once, and that's why every minute we spent together has been seared in my memory. I'll never forget a single moment of it.

Maybe we've lived a thousand lifetimes before this one and in each of them we've found eachother. And maybe each time, we've been forced apart for the same reasons.

You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, every day we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. And, my darling, you will always be mine.

Allie: Why didn't you write me? Why? It wasn't over for me, I waited for you for seven years. But now its too late.
Noah: I wrote you 365 letters. I wrote you everyday for a year.
Allie: You wrote me? You-
Noah: Yes
Noah: It wasn't over, it still isn't over..

Thats is what we do...We fight. You tell me when I am being an arrogant son of the bitch and I tell you when you are a pain in the ass. Which you are, 99% of the time. I am not afriad to hurt your feelings. You have like a 2 second rebound. And you go back doing the next pain in the ass thing. So it's not going to be easy. It's going to be really hard. But we're going to have to work at at this everyday, but I want to do that. Because I want you. I want all of you. Forever, you and me everyday.
Old 07-02-2005, 07:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

I read the book after I watched the movie, and I found it very moving. I am really impressed, because the book stuff the screenwriter left out in his script, he replaced it with equally important moments. And this doesn't happen all that much in adapted screenplays. The original books usually get the "completelyf---itup" treatment. *coughHarryPottercough* So it's nice to see they showed respect to the source material.
Old 07-02-2005, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

The last one is probably my favorite line. I love it so much. He was trying so hard to convince her to be with him.
Old 07-02-2005, 07:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelface211
The last one is probably my favorite line. I love it so much. He was trying so hard to convince her to be with him.
And still she left. When she said "I gotta go" I felt so bad for poor Noah. And I was in disbelief, like "Hello! Did you listen to him? Why the hell are you leaving him? Most women would KILL to hear those words, you know!".
Old 07-02-2005, 08:01 PM
Extreme Fan

Calla, could you add me over here, too?
Old 07-02-2005, 08:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Poets often describe love as an emotion that we can't control, one that overwhelms logic and common sense. That's what it was like for me. I didn't plan on falling in love with you, and I doubt if you planned on falling in love with me. But once we met, it was clear that neither of us could control what was happening to us. We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. For me, love like that has happened only once, and that's why every minute we spent together has been seared in my memory. I'll never forget a single moment of it.
I love this quote
Old 07-02-2005, 08:19 PM
Ultimate Fan

omg i almost cry when allie says to noah why he didn't write to her...that is such great acting right there.
Old 07-02-2005, 08:44 PM
Master Fan

IA On both Ryan and Rachel's parts, it's great acting. I love that entire scene in the movie...It's probably my favorite dramatic moment b/n them