Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-18-2006, 08:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Added both of you.

I definitely agree that Ryan and Rachel's chemistry was undeniable. It probably would have had a whole different movie with different actors.
Old 06-18-2006, 09:55 AM
Master Fan

I agree with you. It probably wouldn't be the same without 'em.
Old 06-21-2006, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Periwinkles
Added both of you.

I definitely agree that Ryan and Rachel's chemistry was undeniable. It probably would have had a whole different movie with different actors.
I thought that too..
I read the book, and when I first saw the movie, I thought they were perfect together..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 06-21-2006, 10:04 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Periwinkles
Exactly. It definitely wouldn't have been the same movie.
Old 06-22-2006, 03:53 PM
Jay
Master Fan

Does anyone know where i can download a complete set of caps from the The Notebook? This link here...the zip file is dead.

Caps
Old 06-23-2006, 05:35 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
Does anyone know where i can download a complete set of caps from the The Notebook? This link here...the zip file is dead.

Caps
Jay?? Is that you?? Is that reaaalllyy you? Nice meeting you here. Didn't know you liked The Notebook.
Bunny #166
Game of Thrones | Jon&Daenerys
Old 06-23-2006, 12:57 PM
Jay
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Yuki*~
Jay?? Is that you?? Is that reaaalllyy you? Nice meeting you here. Didn't know you liked The Notebook.
shhh.... u know i like making arts...so yea..lookign for caps. but can't find them
Old 06-25-2006, 11:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay

Caps
Aw, I'm not sure, sorry. I think if you ask at The Notebook LJ communities or some kind of screencap community, you might find them.
Dearest Cecilia, the story can resume. The one I had been planning on that evening walk. I can become again the man who once crossed the Surrey Park at dusk, in my best suit, swaggering on the promise of life. The man who, with the clarity of passion, made love to you in the library. The story can resume. I will return. Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.
|| JESS
Old 06-26-2006, 06:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

I have only just finished watching The Notebook, i loved it, thought it was amazing, Rachel blew me away, and the ending was so sad but at the same time really sweet, does that make sense?
Old 06-26-2006, 09:36 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer_luvva
I have only just finished watching The Notebook, i loved it, thought it was amazing, Rachel blew me away, and the ending was so sad but at the same time really sweet, does that make sense?
Hi Slayer_luvva! No, it makes sense because it was but really appropriate I think. Actually, I ended up watching The Notebook again last night but only like half of it - I was sleepy.

Have a happy holiday & prosperous new year!
Old 07-01-2006, 06:47 PM
Supreme Fan

I just saw this movie for the first time tonite and I loved it...the story was great,the love story is amazing..i want to be added,I'm Marissa.and the arts on the first post look great
Old 07-02-2006, 01:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXSTARwarsROXx
I just saw this movie for the first time tonite and I loved it...the story was great,the love story is amazing..i want to be added,I'm Marissa.and the arts on the first post look great
Hi Marissa!

I really have to stop but i watched The Notebook again on t.v.! I can't help that Encore keeps airing it throughout the month!

Old 07-02-2006, 04:54 PM
Supreme Fan

hey.....thats where i watched..it's on again tonite,but i can't watch it..i managed to catch the last 10 minutes of it this morning,and i still cried when Noah and Allie died together holding hands in bed..and may i ask where you found your avie,it's adorable
Old 07-03-2006, 08:37 PM
Elite Fan

Hey Marissa! Thanks about the avi. I got it off some forum site. I really love those two!

Old 07-04-2006, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The ending was heartbreaking, but so fulfilling at the same time. They got to spend their last moment with each other, and with Allie remembering who he was.

I'll add you, Marissa.