Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-19-2006, 07:17 AM
Dedicated Fan

This is from Lainey's column today. For those that don't know who she is, she is a gossip columnist in Canada. She often writes about Rachel and Ryan.

Ryan & Rachel in Vancouver

I asked and many of you replied to say you want any and all details so here you go, courtesy of several readers in Vancouver, especially Liz and Faith who sent in their observations.

Rachel and Ryan were on West Broadway in Kits (4 blocks from my place, I’m not kidding you) on Tuesday. They had lunch, Rachel is beautiful, but everyone, EVERYONE remarked on how thin she was, and someone even wrote to ask if she’s the latest actress to submit to the Hollywood Diet Doctors. But let’s not speculate about that, ok? I need a break from the McGosling lunatics this week, especially since the “Brangelina” psychos have worked themselves into an international mouthfoaming tizzy of late. Sorry, I digress.

So Rachel is super slim, she also has “lots of dark roots in her blonde hair”, and Ryan ordered a turkey sandwich with pickles. Then they took to the street. Faith tried to stalk them. Thank you Faith. Faith said they were adorable together, that they either walked hand in hand or arm in arm and that whenever Rachel stepped in front of Ryan, like if they were walking into a shoppe, he would put his hand gently on her ass, not in a creepy way but in a proud proprietary “my woman” gesture. Faith also remarked that every time she spoke to him he had this way of leaning down so that her mouth was close to his hear and Faith went on to add that her knees almost buckled whenever this happened because it was really “sexy and sweet” at the same time. Faith is adorable, non?

Oh and one more thing before we wrap up this bit of sugar loving goodness – several people saw them stop at a baby store and some say they were both smiling and pointing and that Ryan even squeezed her a little at one point.

Can you hear the Notebook addicts losing their *****???

Photos of Ryan from the latest W Magazine via JustJared. VERY hot and the article’s not a bad read either. I like how he delicately alludes to the teenbeat hysteria over his relationship. Kinda reminds me of Johnny Depp’s wry attitude towards the Jumpstreet days. And don’t you think Ryan’s a much worthier heir than that maybe gaybe Bloomie?
Old 07-19-2006, 12:41 PM
Elite Fan

Jacie, thanks for that. You know, I don't expect anything less from Ryan. He loves that girl! As for going into a baby store and stuff, well I hope it's just to buy a gift for a family member because they're still a bit early in the realtionship but then again other celebs have done worse!

Have a happy holiday & prosperous new year!
Old 07-20-2006, 12:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Wow, thank you for that!
Old 07-20-2006, 12:39 AM
Extreme Fan

Lainey's got a new sighting:

Ryan & Rachel - the Vancouver diaries

Again, I’m doing this because your emails indicate you want it. If, however, you are among a silent majority that can’t stand this sugar, please let me know. I’ll stop it just for you.

Oh – and for the benefit of the non-North American readers out there – we are talking about Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling, stars of the Notebook, a movie that inspired frenzied fandom around the world.

Anyway, this is from local gossips who saw them recently, again in Kitsilano, on 4th Avenue, Hells Kitchen, sharing Stella on special and dry ribs - I love an actress who can throw back a beer and some REAL food, don’t you? They were relaxed and speaking in low tones, very intimate, always making a point to touch hands, hold hands, put hands on knees or thighs, but not in a crazy PDA way, not affected, not too bothered by people who noticed them and pretended not to notice them, and very, very polite to staff.

That’s it for today, though I’m sure the tips will keep coming as long as they’re in Vancouver.

Reported On 20/07/2006
Old 07-20-2006, 01:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thank you for sharing.
Old 07-20-2006, 02:35 AM
Elite Fan

Aw, thanks for sharing all of those

#*$@Tessa@$*# , I'll add you to the list.
Dearest Cecilia, the story can resume. The one I had been planning on that evening walk. I can become again the man who once crossed the Surrey Park at dusk, in my best suit, swaggering on the promise of life. The man who, with the clarity of passion, made love to you in the library. The story can resume. I will return. Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.
|| JESS
Old 07-20-2006, 03:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It's almost their year anniversaray!
Old 07-20-2006, 05:15 AM
Extreme Fan

thanks, i was begining to wonder if anyone even saw me!

icon credit: jacky the only child
Old 07-20-2006, 05:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Awww, all R/R fans get noticed.
Old 07-20-2006, 07:21 AM
Elite Fan

Only a year? Are you sure it's not longer, Anji!

Achmaxima, thank you!

Old 07-20-2006, 07:23 AM
Obsessed Fan

Aww what a great article!....maybe they know someone who's having a baby and thats why they were in a babystore looking at clothes..a gift possibly. I'm not jumping to the obvious assumption lol.
avi by me
Old 07-20-2006, 07:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc318
Only a year? Are you sure it's not longer, Anji!
Is it....I thought it was around Oct.........yeah, I don't know.
Old 07-20-2006, 10:45 AM
Elite Fan

It just feels long. The way they love each other makes it feel like they've been together for years.

Old 07-20-2006, 10:28 PM
Extreme Fan

i love to see some pics of the sighting!
Old 07-21-2006, 03:08 AM
Dedicated Fan

awwww thanks for the info too cute!