Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2005, 12:15 PM
Master Fan

- Who's at the door?
I HOPE it is Logan. But I'm thinking either him, Duncan, or Wallace. However, Duncan would probably be at the police station consoling his mother and father, and dealing with that - Logan...probably wouldn't be with his dad.

- Is this the last we've seen from Lilly?
I wish it wasn't. Even though the murder is solved, I got quite attatched to the flashbacks.

- How/will Logan and Veronica reunite?
I think she'll feel incredibly guilty for having accused him, and he'll be in shock over his dad. Hopefully those two will again just find their way back to each other, and deal with everything together.

- How will Logan deal with the identity of Lilly's murderer?
I'm expecting one of two: 1 - he completely flips out and goes off the deep end or 2 - he just completely withdraws from the rest of the world and blames himself (don't ask why, it just seems like he might).

[Lois/Clark] [Michael/Sara] [Veronica/Logan] [Sydney/Vaughn] [Jack/Kate] [Alex/Izzy] [Chase/Cameron] [Kimber/Christian] [Phoebe/Cole]

[Journal] [Angel-Rays] [Operation Piggy Bank]
[Team Addison]
~*~Hopeless Romantic~*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 12:27 AM
Obsessed Fan

How will Logan deal with the identity of Lilly's murderer?

I'm thinking that there are two ways for Logan to react to finding out Aaron killed Lilly
1) He feels somehow responsible and guilty and tries to make amends with Veronica thinking it's his fault.
2) He feels somehow responsible and guilty and isolates himself from everyone else.

Personally, I don't see Logan become an outsider the way Veronica is now, but anything's possible.
j-pop G&Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 07:15 AM
Master Fan

- Who's at the door?
I want it to be Logan I think it's probably wallace or Duncan.

Sadly yes.

Assuming that they do (fingers crossed) it's probably going to take a while. Logan's already got issues and what's happened w/ his dad will probably not help.

Probably he's happy about it. He's not super fond of his dad and after him killing his girlfriend he'll probably testify against him in hopes of him getting a life sentence.
n e r b l e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 03:59 PM
Absolute Fan

Who's at the door?
I really hope it's Logan. But I'd be happy with Wallace. This means it will be Duncan

Yeah I think so. I love Amanda so that kinda sucks but overall, I think its best. The finale scene in LITB was perfect.

After lots of angst I'm sure. But I want Veronica to try and reach out to Logan.

I really don't know. But not well. He could really go so many ways, but none are good. Poor Logan, he's going to be so emo next year
Old 06-22-2005, 11:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

How will Logan and Veronica reunite?

Well, if everything happened the way I wanted it to, then it would be him at the door and they would reunite right there. I think that might be a little too easy, but there's nothing wrong with hoping. I've got my fingers crossed.
Old 07-01-2005, 02:13 PM
Absolute Fan

Well now with the triangle talk, I'm still hoping its Logan, I just don't want things to go well. My guess is if it is Logan at the door, he heard about everything w. Haaron (from Weevil or whoever else..) and came to make sure Veronica is ok...He is still hurt over the whole her not trusting him thing AND now has to deal w. knowing about Aarons and Lilly's affair and Aaron killing her. So they end up getting into some sort of a fight leaving Veronica to believe things are really over between them. She then begins to go back to Duncan...But Logan despite everything, still has feelings for her as well...and the triangle begins...

but thats just me
Old 07-02-2005, 08:49 AM
Part-Time Fan

Who's at the door?

Duncan or Logan. Defintley. Though I wish it was Wallace. I hope its not Duncan...

I think so, but hope not.

Not right away, but itll happen. They are my favorite couple and JD and KB have the most amazing chemistry.

Not very well of course. but it is one of the things I am looking foward to the most...I cannot wait to see how Jason and Harry pull that off, I love their dynamic together.

Post your thoughts

Personally I want 1)Bunkbeds 2)Logan and Weevil making out (what it could happen) 3) Logan with as little pants as possible. 4)Veronica and Logan b/t the sheets
LoVe,Barbra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 03:40 AM
New Fan

Who's at the door?

- For me, I think the person at the door could be one of 4 people. I think it's either:

Duncan: I think it could be him to salvage his relationship with Veronica now that he knows that they are indeed NOT related.
Wallace: I think it could be him just because he is Veronica's best friend and has been there for her throughout the season, although he was never really part of the whole Lily Kane investigation, so who knows.
Weevil: I think it could be him just because again. Although, with my thinking, I thought he'd be the one at the door to tell Veronica that Logan jumped off the bridge, or something, which I'm hoping is NOT true.
Logan: This is who I'm HOPING it is. I'm hoping that he'll come to her door, ask her if she's okay after finding out that his dad almost killed her like he killed his girlfriend, and I hope that they can work through everything together.

Is this the last we've seen from Lily?

- I think that it's probably the last we've seen from Lily, although I hope not. I was just thinking that maybe when Veronica opens the door, it's Lily that's standing there. Maybe to thank her for solving the case -- you know, like a "final goodbye" or something.

How will Logan and Veronica reunite?

- If he's not the one standing at her door, then I think they will reunite gradually through the whole season. I think it'd be more interesting for the writers to have them reunite later in the season, like everyone was saying..the angst of their irrelevant reunion is great.

How will Logan deal with the identity of Lily's murderer?

- Obviously, Logan's not going to deal with it good. I mean, would you if you found out your father killed your boyfriend/girlfriend? I'm hoping that he'll turn to Veronica for help in dealing with all of it, and maybe seeing a shrink? Who knows. Only time can tell.
KaneFan4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 05:27 PM
Master Fan

Heh, I would love to see Logan in therapy. Not because I think it would work but because it would be comedy platinum.
Old 07-06-2005, 02:45 AM
Master Fan

LOL,I'd pity his therapist
Old 07-09-2005, 01:31 AM
Obsessed Fan

Something that I definitely don't want to see in the upcoming season is an indecisive Veronica. I don't want to see Veronica having trouble deciding whom she wants to be with. I think we're all sick of those sort of characters and I love Veronica so much and would be upset and crushed if she ended up being one of those girls.
Old 07-09-2005, 07:39 AM
New Fan

independent

I know the shippers won't be happy, but I don't want the new season to pair Veronica up with anyone. I think the show works best when she does what she does best - kicks ass, follows her hard-nosed intuition and is strong in relying on herself and what she believes. Sure there is room for some romance, but the show needs to keep her as independent as possible, preserving her character as the center of attention.
ringmybell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 05:29 AM
Master Fan

While I agree with you ringmybell she's a 17 year old girl and cute as all get out. Not gonna happen.
Old 07-11-2005, 10:40 AM
New Fan

Yeah you're probably right. But hopefully they will keep it as a side issue and not make it the focal point of whatever the season long mystery is this year.
ringmybell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 01:23 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringmybell
Yeah you're probably right. But hopefully they will keep it as a side issue and not make it the focal point of whatever the season long mystery is this year.
I don't think they will. Rob has said that romance will play a bigger role this year, but I don't think it will get in the way of the MOTW or the Season long mysterys...
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top