https://tgpgifs.tumblr.com/post/167094751512
Old 11-16-2017, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 11-17-2017, 12:07 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Kristen Bell

Quote:
Originally Posted by karamel (View Post)

jameela's comment

oh my word. i missed this somehow.
Old 12-13-2017, 09:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

WHAT THE FORK?
Old 12-13-2017, 10:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

the big, beautiful cartoon giraffe line in her fake, snooty British accent will always make me laugh so much
inalandslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
The A.V. Club: Interviews were a big part of your old TV jobs—is it interesting to be the one answering questions now?

Jameela Jamil: It’s so weird. And I sympathize now so much more with the people I used to interview, because thinking of anything on the spot, I realize how much your mind goes blank over the simplest things. Also, I’m not in control anymore, which I hate. Kristen Bell was, I think, my first ever interview. So now to be working with her is so weird.

AVC: Did you bring that up after you’d both been cast on The Good Place?

JJ: I did. Of course, she did not remember me, because it was years and years ago, and she gets interviewed by a million people, but the good thing is that I remember how nice she was to me back then. Had she been an *******, that would’ve been very awkward.

AVC: What was she promoting when you interviewed her?

JJ: Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Also, if you interview [Forgetting Sarah Marshall co-star] Russell Brand—especially at that time—then anyone after him seems like a dream. He took off my shoe and beat me with it or something ridiculous [Laughs.] during the interview. He’s a psychopath to interview when it comes to movies.
wonder if anyone can find her interview with kb

Quote:
AVC: Who do you think Tahani’s true soulmate is?

JJ: I think maybe it’s Eleanor. [Laughs.] I really do. The tension between them is too much. There’s actually a lot of fans who’ve been writing to me and Kristen that they want us to get together. That seems to be the biggest ’ship in the show. I’ve been getting a lot of erotic fan fiction about us, which is very exciting—I’ve never experienced anything like this before. People are making amazing paintings of Tahani and Eleanor getting together. I think everyone’s right. I think there should be a stab at it. In version 218 of the reboots, at one point we do get together. But they obviously didn’t show it because there’s so much to get into the show.
https://www.avclub.com/jameela-jamil...spo-1821504551
Old 01-05-2018, 08:17 PM
Master Fan

I these two!!!
I knew I'd seen her before! She used to be an interviewer!
twilightfan14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 09:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Heroes

i dont mind tahani being eleanors true soulmate mwhaha wish we go to see the version play out of all the good places michael did where she was that hehe didnt know there was erotic fanfic out there
betty cooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 12:34 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Kristen Bell

Quote:
Originally Posted by inalandslide (View Post)
the big, beautiful cartoon giraffe line in her fake, snooty British accent will always make me laugh so much
my absolute favorite
Old 01-07-2018, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

not now, lovie
Old 01-08-2018, 10:58 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Kristen Bell

burn.
Old 01-10-2018, 02:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hahah
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 12:06 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Kristen Bell

she's hysterical.

Quote:
It'd be easy for there to be sort of a schadenfreude element to her, but there isn’t.

There's no stereotype there. And I love the fact that she and Eleanor have this friendship and they kinda form a rivalry. If anything, it's kind of a sexual tension that fans seem to have picked up on between me and Eleanor.

Which is great. I've been getting erotic fan fiction written about me, which is fascinating.

What's the best one you’ve read?

Well, I just love that all of them start with the same thing, which is that we always high-five and then our fingers clasp together and then with her other hand she starts playing with my hair. That's always how it begins.

Have you talked about this with Kristen Bell?

I texted her about it. She thought it was hilarious, and I think she's all for it. Her character is openly attracted to my character throughout both seasons. So, you know, maybe season three.

Was there anything new you had to learn to do for this role?

Um, act. [laughs]

Act and understand you don't have to eat everything that's on the craft-services table—which I did at first—and burst out all of my costumes by the end of the first season. I went, like, full Pablo Escobar.

But, acting. That was it. And I was so lucky that my teachers were Ted Danson and Kristen Bell.

https://www.gq.com/story/jameela-jam...lace-interview
Old 01-11-2018, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

She really is lol.
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 07:20 PM
Master Fan

Fan fic? Well, ok. How do people even have the time to write that stuff? I don't even have time to read.
twilightfan14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top