karamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Kristen Bell

Old 06-07-2019, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
The show’s heat came from LoVe (i.e. Logan and Veronica)—an unplanned, passionate pairing that uprooted Thomas’s original plans.

Bell: I don’t look at Jason and think, I’m absolutely in love with him, and am going to leave my husband. But when you watch us on film, something’s there, and it’s undeniable.

Ruggiero: Everyone wanted to write scenes with them. It was like, “We have to go that way.”

Thomas: I love those slow-played romances. I thought we did a nice job of slow-playing that relationship.

From the moment of Veronica and Piz’s first kiss, Marshmallows broke into two territorial camps: Team Piz and Team Logan.

Dohring: I’m a father of three, so Piz is the sure bet. Maybe not the most passionate, as far as the relationship may go, but as far as being a decent guy.

Lowell: Logan’s a frickin’ sex bomb. He’s the bad boy that everyone wants with a heart of gold, which is a fantasy.

Dohring: The electricity and passion are on the other side…I’d be Team Logan, probably.

Bell: As I hold my arms in front of my face, expecting the onslaught of anger from my Marshmallows, I was Team Piz, and I’ll tell you why. Because if my daughter were dating someone like Logan, it would be hard for me to root for them—because he really needed to get his **** together…. Piz treated her well, so there was a part of me, Kristen, that wanted Veronica to find someone more stable like Piz. That wasn’t to deny any of the chemistry or deep intense love and vulnerability she felt with Logan. Now, my feelings have changed since the reboot. I am now Team Logan again, because they do things with Logan in the reboot that the fans are going to want to see.

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood...ell-rob-thomas
Old 06-09-2019, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Kristen Bell

im here for this.
Old 06-09-2019, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for all those quotes!
HemsyFanatic811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 08:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 06-15-2019, 03:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Kristen Bell

Old 06-18-2019, 06:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 06-19-2019, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Kristen Bell

Old 06-19-2019, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 06-20-2019, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
The LoVe (i.e. Logan + Veronica) connection remains complex
As the revival opens, Veronica and Logan—together at last—share a cramped 600-square-foot apartment on the beach with a big dog. “I wanted there to be no space—like when you get home, you’re on top of each other,” said Thomas. “Sometimes that’s great, and sometimes it’s maddening. And for somebody as independent as Veronica…”

In many ways, in fact, Logan has grown up more than Veronica has. Bell was the first to point out that “we have a new Logan on our hands. It’s something Veronica loves, is competing with, and annoyed by.” Jason Dohring, who plays Veronica’s partner, likes the new layers his character has developed: “There’s love and professionalism and duty,” he said. Thomas added that Logan has gone “the Officer and a Gentleman route,” which has given him the discipline to set him on a better path. Five years after the events of the Veronica Mars movie, “he’s continued to try and put his demons in the past, and he’s been largely successful at it,” said Thomas. But “Veronica, I think, likes her demons—[she] thinks they drive her.”

Veronica Mars on Hulu Will Be Darker, Sexier, and Stacked with Guest Stars
Old 06-22-2019, 08:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 06-24-2019, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Kristen Bell

Preach V Mars. Preach
Old 06-24-2019, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 07-01-2019, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top