Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2005, 11:37 AM
Ultimate Fan

Once upon a time, Kristen made pizza with sixteen different pieces of plastic sardines which helped her bribe those three dirty dancers into kidnapping her, because she wanted to find why Rico and another man took that book about clown shoes. Kristen asked the dancers where they hid their pants while Jason played cards with Teddy. Percy wanted some guacamole

"I know who you are..."

"It's all fun and games 'till one of you gets my foot up your ass."
Old 06-09-2005, 03:42 PM
Master Fan

Once upon a time, Kristen made pizza with sixteen different pieces of plastic sardines which helped her bribe those three dirty dancers into kidnapping her, because she wanted to find why Rico and another man took that book about clown shoes. Kristen asked the dancers where they hid their pants while Jason played cards with Teddy. Percy wanted some guacamole, but
Old 06-09-2005, 03:53 PM
Absolute Fan

Once upon a time, Kristen made pizza with sixteen different pieces of plastic sardines which helped her bribe those three dirty dancers into kidnapping her, because she wanted to find why Rico and another man took that book about clown shoes. Kristen asked the dancers where they hid their pants while Jason played cards with Teddy. Percy wanted some guacamole, but Kristen
Old 06-09-2005, 07:51 PM
Ultimate Fan

Once upon a time, Kristen made pizza with sixteen different pieces of plastic sardines which helped her bribe those three dirty dancers into kidnapping her, because she wanted to find why Rico and another man took that book about clown shoes. Kristen asked the dancers where they hid their pants while Jason played cards with Teddy. Percy wanted some guacamole, but Kristen wanted

"I know who you are..."

Old 06-10-2005, 07:54 AM
Master Fan

Once upon a time, Kristen made pizza with sixteen different pieces of plastic sardines which helped her bribe those three dirty dancers into kidnapping her, because she wanted to find why Rico and another man took that book about clown shoes. Kristen asked the dancers where they hid their pants while Jason played cards with Teddy. Percy wanted some guacamole, but Kristen wanted some
Old 06-10-2005, 08:46 AM
Obsessed Fan

Once upon a time, Kristen made pizza with sixteen different pieces of plastic sardines which helped her bribe those three dirty dancers into kidnapping her, because she wanted to find why Rico and another man took that book about clown shoes. Kristen asked the dancers where they hid their pants while Jason played cards with Teddy. Percy wanted some guacamole, but Kristen wanted some salsa

Watch Veronica Mars, Wednesdays at 9 pm est on UPN.
Old 06-10-2005, 03:33 PM
Master Fan

Once upon a time, Kristen made pizza with sixteen different pieces of plastic sardines which helped her bribe those three dirty dancers into kidnapping her, because she wanted to find why Rico and another man took that book about clown shoes. Kristen asked the dancers where they hid their pants while Jason played cards with Teddy. Percy wanted some guacamole, but Kristen wanted some salsa. So
Old 06-11-2005, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Once upon a time, Kristen made pizza with sixteen different pieces of plastic sardines which helped her bribe those three dirty dancers into kidnapping her, because she wanted to find why Rico and another man took that book about clown shoes. Kristen asked the dancers where they hid their pants while Jason played cards with Teddy. Percy wanted some guacamole, but Kristen wanted some salsa. So she
Old 06-11-2005, 04:30 PM
Obsessed Fan

Once upon a time, Kristen made pizza with sixteen different pieces of plastic sardines which helped her bribe those three dirty dancers into kidnapping her, because she wanted to find why Rico and another man took that book about clown shoes. Kristen asked the dancers where they hid their pants while Jason played cards with Teddy. Percy wanted some guacamole, but Kristen wanted some salsa. So she drove

Old 06-11-2005, 06:44 PM
Absolute Fan

Once upon a time, Kristen made pizza with sixteen different pieces of plastic sardines which helped her bribe those three dirty dancers into kidnapping her, because she wanted to find why Rico and another man took that book about clown shoes. Kristen asked the dancers where they hid their pants while Jason played cards with Teddy. Percy wanted some guacamole, but Kristen wanted some salsa. So she drove her
Old 06-11-2005, 08:15 PM
Master Fan

Once upon a time, Kristen made pizza with sixteen different pieces of plastic sardines which helped her bribe those three dirty dancers into kidnapping her, because she wanted to find why Rico and another man took that book about clown shoes. Kristen asked the dancers where they hid their pants while Jason played cards with Teddy. Percy wanted some guacamole, but Kristen wanted some salsa. So she drove her dog
Old 06-11-2005, 09:31 PM
Absolute Fan

Once upon a time, Kristen made pizza with sixteen different pieces of plastic sardines which helped her bribe those three dirty dancers into kidnapping her, because she wanted to find why Rico and another man took that book about clown shoes. Kristen asked the dancers where they hid their pants while Jason played cards with Teddy. Percy wanted some guacamole, but Kristen wanted some salsa. So she drove her dog Skippy
Old 06-12-2005, 05:15 AM
Obsessed Fan

Once upon a time, Kristen made pizza with sixteen different pieces of plastic sardines which helped her bribe those three dirty dancers into kidnapping her, because she wanted to find why Rico and another man took that book about clown shoes. Kristen asked the dancers where they hid their pants while Jason played cards with Teddy. Percy wanted some guacamole, but Kristen wanted some salsa. So she drove her dog, Skippy, to

Old 06-12-2005, 09:00 AM
Absolute Fan

Once upon a time, Kristen made pizza with sixteen different pieces of plastic sardines which helped her bribe those three dirty dancers into kidnapping her, because she wanted to find why Rico and another man took that book about clown shoes. Kristen asked the dancers where they hid their pants while Jason played cards with Teddy. Percy wanted some guacamole, but Kristen wanted some salsa. So she drove her dog, Skippy, to Enrico's
Old 06-12-2005, 12:43 PM
Ultimate Fan

Once upon a time, Kristen made pizza with sixteen different pieces of plastic sardines which helped her bribe those three dirty dancers into kidnapping her, because she wanted to find why Rico and another man took that book about clown shoes. Kristen asked the dancers where they hid their pants while Jason played cards with Teddy. Percy wanted some guacamole, but Kristen wanted some salsa. So she drove her dog, Skippy, to Enrico's Mexican

"I know who you are..."

Closed Thread   Post New Thread