Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2012, 11:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

as you may have noticed i havent put candids of kristen on my site this year yet because I still do not know if I should continue putting candids of her. Like event related candids and on set candids are cool for me but the out and about stuff Im not so sure.. If you guys have an opinion let me know.. Later on last year, she was getting followed more till the point she got pics taken outside of her house taking out the trash And her candids out and about seem to look the same now.. Like the head down thing.. so yea.. I am also the only site of Kristen and Zach posting candids .. That's why the candid deal of whether I should continue posting is on my mind

These were the 18th ones

And this is a candid outside when she was signing during showtime panel which we got a couple vids for

Old 01-21-2012, 12:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Kristen Bell

thanks so much for these jas

i do think that some of the candids are a bit excessive (taking out the trash for example was pushing it - especially since i almost feel they put that trashcan there on purpose to get her to get out her car - though maybe thats just me over-analyzing things) but for the most part i personally like to see the 'out and about' candids, i like to see what she's wearing and stuff. so i hope you continue. especially since you are the only site that posts candids of her currently.

maybe though... if you don't want to post them on your site there would be a way to make them available to those of us on the forum that would like to see them? i don't know how viable that is... just a thought.

i respect your decision either way though
i really appreciate everything that you do and everything you give us, so thanks.
Old 01-21-2012, 12:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

i love her chanel outfit but i agree that candids are kinda creepy.. especially when they're outside her house. i think that's really crossing a line and infringing on her privacy. i hate the paps all the time but i can kinda understand how, if you're in a public area where a lot of celebs go (like shopping places) then youll get snapped. but her house is her privacy. but i do like to see her outfits because i think she has such a cute casual style so maybe we could just post them here, if you don't want to post them on your site?
Old 01-21-2012, 04:40 AM
Dedicated Fan

As much I like see and save candid pics to me they are huge invasion of privacy. Pics taken in the most ridiculous typical activity like go shopping, moving the trash-can or whatever.

And this last month were wrost with the paps at the entrance of her home, something that never happend before. And there is no way to take those pics ok. If she looks happy paps think it's ok to take the pics coz seems she allows them. If she looks pissed off then they think she's bothered and then take even more pics of her.

Anything you do will be ok for me.

EDIT:

This is also related with one of her tweets yesterday about having fun in the Big Miracle press-junket but being nauseating answering so many questions about herself. What is that? a press junket about a movie or about her and her life? I don't understand such journalist that does those press-junket only to ask personal questions to the actors.

Last edited by tatoadsl; 01-21-2012 at 05:36 AM
Old 01-21-2012, 06:00 AM
Elite Fan

More going to junket pics from yesterday
Kristen Bell | Arriving @ the Casa del Mar Hotel in Santa Monica | January 20 | 9 pics - SuperiorPics Celebrity Forums
Old 01-21-2012, 07:44 AM
Dedicated Fan

they always ask questions about the actors lives during press junkets it's just something that happens. and i think even answering the same question about your character, your motivation to make the movie/similarities to your character, etc, can get nauseating after a while.
Old 01-21-2012, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Kristen Bell

yeah, she's said before that junkets can be very draining - just from answering the same questions over and over again as the journalists each come in for their interview. it must be quite painful - but generally its character related stuff - why she took the roll, what it was like working with the other actors etc. (that still requires her talking about herself and her opinions although not necessarily her personal life, but sometime they do stray into that area )

anyway - some more HQ candids from yesterday here for those interested:
Celebrity Pictures [Ultra HQ] Kristen Bell - arriving at Casa Del Mar in Santa Monica - Jan 20 - Celebrity Pics @ CelebsPress

Last edited by Mason30; 01-21-2012 at 08:37 AM
Old 01-21-2012, 05:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

i want to see the candids i mean if they're stalking her and taking when shes leaving her home, that's going a bit far but if it's her out and about or shopping
Old 01-21-2012, 09:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

yea.. especially worse for zach. he also had candids of him taking out the trash and stuff. like i dont mind just not posting ones i dont feel comfortable putting up. I guess the ones we have seen so far this year make me not want to post them lol. like the ones yesterday look fine compared to the rest lol.. That was why I said probably stick to event related candids or maybe more appropriate ones.

Also Iris follows my site twitter.. so that's why LOL! It's like oh kristen's friend is following my site twitter umm she started following i think a couple months ago i think lol..
Old 01-22-2012, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

yfrog Photo : http://yfrog.com/obnfgelj Shared by Lguetschow
Old 01-22-2012, 05:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

The Safety not Guarantee press conference was today but in the pics i saw Kristen wasn't there for some reason, maybe at the premiere.
Old 01-22-2012, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Did it overlap with her bing party?

I'm out the whole day. So whatever is new from today will be up later
Old 01-22-2012, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Kristen Bell

yeah, i guess they must've overlapped. only reason i can think of
she looks so... well for want of a better word, cute

another twitpic here:
https://twitter.com/#!/ArXotica/stat...60110415527937
Old 01-23-2012, 03:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Kristen Bell

banners from the showtime site:

can't believe dax managed to avoid the camera's again. he's very sneaky.
Old 01-23-2012, 03:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

i guess safety not guaranteed stuff all happened yesterday including the premiere.. maybe she did have a small role in the film.. unless the party did clash into it all

i was looking for pretty portraits of kristen.. oh well
Closed Thread   Post New Thread