Old 03-23-2019, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

So cute
Old 03-25-2019, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Kristen Bell

Quote:
I will watch @thetinychefshow do anything.
Happy sunday everyone.
Pls follow @thetinychefshow unless you are allergic to smiling... then stay far far away.
#Repost @thetinychefshow (@get_repost)
・・・
#Tbt. Happy Valentine’s Day mother cheffers. You really are the best cheffers a tiny chef could ask for! .
Old 03-25-2019, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks
Old 03-25-2019, 09:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

so cute
Old 03-25-2019, 10:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Agreed
Old 03-26-2019, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Kristen Bell

Quote:
kristenanniebell
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤#Repost @thetinychefshow (@get_repost)
・・・
Well guys our first week out here in Portland has been a bit of a challenge as we settle in to a new house and a new life. I think it’s time to get The Chef out of the house and exploring a bit, we may even do some vision boards as I’m not sure I can watch him devolve any deeper into boredom. I’ve been falling asleep to him singing different songs into that fan and I’m not sure I can take much more. .
Old 03-26-2019, 04:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks
Old 04-04-2019, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Meet the VERY ADOPTABLE Veronica Mars!
Im honored to have my namesake given to the most busted underdog @marleysmutts & @zachskow have ever taken in ❤
#Repost @zachskow (@get_repost)
・・・
•The Ballad of Veronica Mars•
Good Morning, Mutt Fans! My name is Veronica Mars and I’m the newest, #1 most busted up member of the Mutt Militia! I hold that title with pride and distinction because, as you all know, there a lot of busted-up-pups around here! Truth is, I’m not sure what my real name is, I came into the shelter all alone after being hit by what must have been a tow truck pulling a big rig! I mean, how else do you explain a shattered back, pelvis and legs? Ok, fine, it was probably a Toyota Corolla but look at me, I’m 8 inches tall and weigh seven pounds! I like to think maybe my compound fractured legs punctured that punks tires... Calm down, sarcasm heals! They named me Veronica Mars because they said I must be from outer space to take a crash like that and not be killed a bunch of times! I don’t know about that, I’m pretty sure my dad was a chihuahua was from Arvin and my mom is a street Mutt from East Bakersfield... isn’t outer space close to Hollywood? Anyhow, I digress, where were we? Oh yeah, so, after they brought me to the shelter I remembered what my family told me to do if I ever got locked up: bite the first person you see and pack up with your own kind! Yeah, turns that’s terrible advice... First of all, I don’t know what my “kind” is and the only other black chihuahua was deaf and in kidney failure. He just kept staring at me, asking If I knew when the food lady be around around...Not exactly a shot caller....Secondly, how am I supposed to hurt anyone when my adult teeth aren’t even in I’m paralyzed from the waist down...? So, I did the only logical thing I could think of which was poop myself and hope everyone stayed away. That failed too. Turns out, the best thing to do is just chill out and act like you run the place and they give you amazing drugs which really do make you feel like you’re from outer space! I’m not sure what all the fuss was about; doing time at the County shelter was a piece of cake(and a whole lotta drugs)!
Old 04-05-2019, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Cute dog
Old 04-05-2019, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Last week I got to do something really amazing. I visited @pawsitivechangeprogram’s first ever Juvenile Justice program & met with the girls, the trainers, and their pups. I’ve followed this program for ages, but to see it firsthand was really something. In adult prisons, @pawsitivechangeprogram pairs inmates with rescue dogs, and the humans train the animals to be trusting, communicative, and learn skills that will serve them outside the facility walls. (And the animals train their humans to be emotionally open, collaborative, and learn skills that will serve them outside the facility walls.) It’s drastically reduced recidivism and violence, and this is their first juvenile program. The girls learn how to train their dogs, communicate with each other, and share their emotions and experiences. I sat with them, shared some of my own stories, and was completely blown away by the girls’ intelligence and dedication to improving themselves and helping their dogs. Every juvenile facility should have access to programs like this. If you’re inspired, please follow @pawsitivechangeprogram, donate, and support. We’re all in this together.
Old 04-05-2019, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks
Old 04-07-2019, 07:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

shes finally at 10 mil followers
Old 04-09-2019, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Kristen Bell

what a milestone
Old 04-09-2019, 08:14 PM