Awesome.

icon: one thousand ways
jeli-deli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

karamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Kristen Bell Shares How Dax Shepard's Struggle With Addiction Changed Her World View | E! News
Old 07-03-2016, 10:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

She's wonderful, and so brave for opening up about her struggles.
Old 07-07-2016, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Love how open and honest they are.
a fine mess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
“Mainly I’m jealous of my wife’s outstanding voiceover career and I’m really trying to bite at her heels,” Shepard quips to PEOPLE. “That’s the one thing she’s really got me on — well, there’s a few things, but that’s certainly one of them.”

All jokes aside, Shepard, 41, says working together is one of the couple’s “favorite ways to spend time together.”
Quote:
“I love working with my husband, I do it whenever I can,” Bell, 35, tells PEOPLE. “But I rarely work in a playing field where I have a leg up over him, because he’s a really good writer/director/actor, and I’m just a decent actor. I’m a passable actor. So it was great to see him be a little hesitant and look to me and be like: ‘Did I do that right?’ … It was nice to see his confidence waver ever so slightly to remind me that he’s human and not perfect and good at everything!”

Shepard, for his part, jokes being in the voiceover booth with his wife is “humiliating.”

“She’s a 10 right out of the gate,” he says. “So she does her thing perfectly the first time around — and then I do about 12 [takes] before we find one that’s good.”
Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard on Voicing New Kids TV Show Together – Moms & Babies – Celebrity Babies and Kids - Moms & Babies - People.com

Dax Shepard Is Humiliated To Work With Wife Kristen Bell For The Cutest Reason
Old 07-12-2016, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Dax Shepard isn’t Larry. He loves watching not Mad Men, but Game of Thrones with his wife, Kristen Bell. So much so that “he would rather I sleep with another man [than watch Game of Thrones without him],” the Veronica Mars star recently told RedBook. “I swear to God!” Bell and Shepard are huge fans of the HBO series, and they were invited to the season six premiere where they wore matching “Stark in the streets, Wildling in the sheets” shirts and sported temporary tattoos that read “Ours Is The Fury and Winter Is Coming.”

Bell also said that she and the Toto-loving Shepard are “pretty decent” at staying on top of their sex lives, and each other. “We find a night when nobody is coming over and we don’t have to work super early in the morning,” she revealed, “and then we slot it in.”
Kristen Bell And Dax Shepard’s ‘Game Of Thrones’ Sex Life

Kristen Bell Shares Her Best Marriage Advice
Old 07-13-2016, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

he would rather I sleep with another man [than watch Game of Thrones without him]

Cuties.
Old 07-13-2016, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Amber Rose Gives Dax Shepard Advice On Foursomes With Kristen Bell And Conan

Quote:
“We fought a lot and I loved a dramatic exit. If I could slam a door, I felt so powerful,” she recounted. “If I could get in my car and screech away, it was even better. [Shepard] said to me, ‘If we have an issue, you can’t leave. We’re going to talk or I’m not going to do this with you.’ I loved him so much that I was like, ‘I better get my act together.’”
Kristen Bell And Dax Shepard's Sex Life Pretty Much Revolves Around 'Game Of Thrones'
Old 07-19-2016, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 07-20-2016, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Kristen Bell