Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2010, 09:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sylar makes me want to bash my head against a wall. It just pisses me off that their excuse for having him kill Elle was that they had to show that he was actually an evil guy and was never going to change. But of course, now he's on his 100000th quest to find himself so really, killing her had no purpose whatsoever. Ugh.
Old 01-14-2010, 09:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

yea basically he is back to season 3 again.. cuz he looks like he is trying to be good.. i mean even after what he did to elle he just really wasnt bad.. he killed cuz he had to since they were after him or really needed the power like the lie detector one.. he had chances to kill luke or micah but didnt.. the only real person he killed was nathan.. and in a way it was bound to happen cuz he was related to angela and he wanted revenge on her.. still did cuz when he got back into his body he wanted to sylar her yet ever since he was back in his body he has been making out with every girl he sees

yea cuz they brought back up empathy and the fact he didnt need to kill.. he just likes to .. ignoring what he said he had before "hunger" which makes me all confuse now to what sylar's power is..
ElectricHearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh they'll just pick and choose whether or not Sylar wants or has to kill. The hunger was just one of many things they pulled out of their ass to try and say "Sylar's not really a bad guy! He would have been lovely if it wasn't for the Company and Elle and HRG and the hunger! He deserves redemption!" and now it suits them to have him just unable to kill because all he really needs is lurrrrve

It's just a joke that he's on this quest for love and they'll probably never even mention Elle. I'd lol if Sylar was telling Claire about how he doesn't want to die alone and she's like "Didn't you murder your last girlfriend?"

I mean seriously, are we actually supposed to feel sorry for him? maybe you'd have a bit of love if you weren't a pyschotic serial killer.
Old 01-14-2010, 10:00 AM
Master Fan

I don't think they "ignored" the hunger, they just didn't spell it out in the conversation. I don't think Sylar knew he could absorb powers emphatically until Aurthur taught him too. He does control Elle's power since he killed her.
Oldrguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 10:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

But he told her "I don't have to kill, it's just something I like to do." or whatever. He doesn't have to kill to get powers anymore, but back when they were still talking about the hunger they tried to make out that it wasn't something he liked doing, the hunger forced him to do it
Old 01-18-2010, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

well sylar better not in the end be striped away of his powers and be normal at the end of the season cuz he has the last remains of elle which is her powers
Old 01-18-2010, 11:25 PM
Master Fan

I have a theory about that but I don't want to go on the Heroes board right now.
Oldrguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Can't say her power is enough for me to be upset about losing, hee.
Old 01-21-2010, 12:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

better than nothing

the one you posted in the discussion? yea its probably that

i kinda think now if they are gonna have a season 5 kring is gonna try to do the pregger storyline for sylar
Old 01-22-2010, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Noah?
Old 01-22-2010, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

our title wont even be true then
hasnt that ship kinda sailed.. no preggo storyline please kring, just dont do it
karamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah it's too late for Noah now, and I can't imagine them having him have two kids, hee. Who would he even get pregnant?!
Old 01-22-2010, 04:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by the echo fades (View Post)
Yeah it's too late for Noah now, and I can't imagine them having him have two kids, hee. Who would he even get pregnant?!
He's already visited Matt's wife once, then there was the kiss he gave Claire and now it looks like he's visiting Mrs. Parkman again... So if anyone I guess it'd be between them since he didn't let Lydia get very far
Old 01-22-2010, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

i think they would have a random girl come into s5 so powerless normal sylar with a chick not knowing about his past.. so he is pretty much starting out fresh.. and then it would be like him still feeling the evil deep inside him and tries to control it and of course is unsuccessful .. and then who knows he might kill her in the end too

well i was thinking if it had to be with someone in this season so far i was thinking Emma cuz of Peter's dream and the way Sylar went up to Emma kinda made me think of 3x09 when Elle was out of control with her powers..

but yea i really think Kring would do it again cuz it seems like Kring ends up fullfilling what he wants to do later on.. Peter/Nathan being twins didnt end up happening so has Maya/Alejandro twin storyline in S2.. Claire having a gay friend storyline didnt happen in S2 because Lyndsey got the gig in Desperate Housewives so puts that in S4.. then again you can say Zach was supposedly always gay so it wouldnt make a difference but yea No idea what Kring had in mind with the gay storyline in S2 but who knows
Old 01-23-2010, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Claire's not going to sleep with Sylar in a million years, and him getting Janice pregnant would be slightly ridic, not that that ever stops this show from doing things I suppose

But I don't see why they'd do it again with a random character and a completely different storyline, it would just make them look stupid.. they're the ones who decided to kill Elle and ignore the Noah storyline ever existed, so why would they go there again. They better not anyway because it would really piss me off