Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2017, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

The Good Place Spoilers & Speculation Thread #1: We can't wait for the twist and turns of Season 2!

The Good Place Spoilers & Speculation Thread

This is the thread to post any The Good Place/Eleanor related spoilers. This includes episode descriptions, episode stills, and spoilers. For general discussion about Kristen on The Good Place or her relationships with the cast, we have the spoiler-free The Good Place, Eleanor Shellstrop, Eleanor/Chidi, Eleanor/Chidi/Tahani/Jason, & Eleanor/Michael

Last edited by karamel; 09-09-2017 at 08:22 PM
karamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

https://seat42f.com/the-good-place-s...-is-great.html
Old 09-10-2017, 12:26 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Kristen Bell

thanks for all the pics.
Old 09-12-2017, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
NBC has released the episode description for the 4th episode of The Good Place season 2. The episode is titled “Team Cockroach”.

Michael (Ted Danson) approaches things from a new angle. Eleanor (Kristen Bell), Chidi (William Jackson Harper), Tahani (Jameela Jamil) and Jason (Manny Jacinto) struggle to make a collective decision.
The Good Place Season 2 Episode 4 "Team Cockroach" Synopsis | Spoilers Daily
Old 09-12-2017, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
NBC has released the episode description for the 4th episode of The Good Place season 2. The episode is titled “Team Cockroach”.

Michael (Ted Danson) approaches things from a new angle. Eleanor (Kristen Bell), Chidi (William Jackson Harper), Tahani (Jameela Jamil) and Jason (Manny Jacinto) struggle to make a collective decision.
The Good Place Season 2 Episode 4 "Team Cockroach" Synopsis | Spoilers Daily
Old 09-16-2017, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 09-17-2017, 11:23 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Kristen Bell

"what a surprise"
Old 09-17-2017, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

some things stay the same
Old 09-18-2017, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 09-19-2017, 01:55 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Kristen Bell

thanks.
Old 09-19-2017, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Tahani (Jameela Jamil) throws a dinner party to impress. Eleanor (Kristen Bell) and Jason (Manny Jacinto) both have to lend a hand when things don’t go as planned. Ted Danson, William Jackson Harper and D’Arcy Carden also star.
The Good Place Season 2 Episode 5 "Existential Crisis" Synopsis | Spoilers Daily
Old 09-20-2017, 12:36 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Kristen Bell

Kristen Bell Knows How 'The Good Place' Ultimately Ends
Old 09-20-2017, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 09-21-2017, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

seen so many theories and specs that michael is actually the one being tortured, either because hes already in 'retirement' now or as punishment for failing last season

i sorta love this theory but then i also dont want this to be it because so many people are already calling it
Old 09-21-2017, 06:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by karamel (View Post)
seen so many theories and specs that michael is actually the one being tortured, either because hes already in 'retirement' now or as punishment for failing last season

i sorta love this theory but then i also dont want this to be it because so many people are already calling it
i've just decided to not even bother trying to speculate anything because i know even if i think i've got something solid, the writers are going to pull the rug out from under us, and i kinda feel like everyone should be assuming that after last season!

that being said, it is a cool theory
inalandslide is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread