Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2019, 09:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

The Good Place - S04E07: "Help is Other People" - Thursday, November 7

The Good Place - S04E07: "Help is Other People" - Thursday, November 7

S04E07: Help is Other People

On the last day of the experiment, Chidi is faced with one final ethical dilemma.

RULES

+ Respect each others opinions.
+ Please do not quote a previous post with the intent to argue or insult.
+ No bashing of producers, writers, directors, actors, fanbases etc. is allowed.
+ Most importantly, have fun!
karamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 10:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

This was a decent episode. Nice that this season is really truly moving since this episode makrs the final of the test one whether humans who died can change and as we saw for 2/4 possibly yes but in saying that I don't think Simone is a bad person because she did not help a person who's been nothing but terrible.

You can't expect to continue being terrible to people and expect to get helped in the end so I didn't think she was a bad person for that decision but I loved how our Chidi always have to go on the ethical way of doing things and he knows leaving someone in a hole to go to wherever is not a morally good thing to do and he does the good thing as we expected.

Jason and Tahani were way too obvious. lol
Simone figuring it out wasn't surprising since from the first episode of this season she's felt something was off.

The ending scene was great and of course the reveal "this is the bad place."
The laughs from Eleanor and Michael. lol Ted has the evil laugh nailed down but I'm sure KB had to be happy to be able to do the evil laugh with him. lol
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

https://rocktheholygrail.tumblr.com/...6368/1x13-4x07
karamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread