Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2007, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just listened to Russell's podcast from this weekend, but nothing new about the movie just that there is a lot of crime out there and people addicted to crystal meth, heh. And he talked a lot about his crush on Mike. But it was mostly boring stuff about what he was missing back home maybe I'll email him in time for next weekend's show and ask him something
Old 04-30-2007, 05:23 PM
Master Fan

Get on the ball, Russell!
Old 05-03-2007, 07:35 PM
Passionate Fan

kinda random but:
"Forgetting Sarah Marshall" Features A Hawaiian Air 767
Old 05-03-2007, 09:13 PM
Master Fan

i didn't see this posted it's a somewhat more detailed "official" description.

From the producers of The 40-Year-Old Virgin and Knocked Up comes a comic look at one guy's arduous quest to grow up and get over the heartbreak of being dumped -- if he can only make himself start Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

Struggling musician Peter Bretter (Jason Segel, How I Met Your Mother) has spent six years idolizing his girlfriend, television star Sarah Marshall (Kristen Bell, Veronica Mars). He's the guy left holding her purse in paparazzi photos and accidentally omitted from acceptance award speeches. But his world is rocked when she dumps him and Peter finds himself alone. After an unsuccessful bout of womanizing and an on-the-job nervous breakdown, he sees that not having Sarah may just ruin his life.

To clear his head, Peter takes an impulsive trip to Oahu, where he is confronted by his worst nightmare: his ex and her tragically hip new British-rocker boyfriend, Aldous (Russell Brand), are sharing his hotel. But as he torments himself with the reality of Sarah's new life, he finds relief in a flirtation with Rachel (Mila Kunis), a beautiful resort employee whose laid-back approach tempts him to rejoin the world. He also finds relief in several hundred embarrassing, fruity cocktails.

For anyone who has ever had their heart ripped out and cut into a billion pieces comes a hilarious, heartfelt look at relationships -- featuring Paul Rudd, Jonah Hill, Bill Hader and Jack McBrayer. Part romantic comedy, part disaster film, Forgetting Sarah Marshall is the world's first romantic disaster comedy.
Old 05-04-2007, 03:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the longer description! Sounds good so do we think Sarah will realise the error of her ways and they'll get back together with her vowing to change her diva ways, or will he forget her and live happily ever after with Rachel?
Old 05-04-2007, 10:10 AM
Master Fan

Awww, it sounds cute! I'm excited to see it.
Old 05-04-2007, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whordy (View Post)
Thanks for the longer description! Sounds good so do we think Sarah will realise the error of her ways and they'll get back together with her vowing to change her diva ways, or will he forget her and live happily ever after with Rachel?
Well I want him to stay with Rachel. Just because I love Mila. But I think he'll go back to Sarah. I think it would make more sense if they ended up together in the end. Also, if he ended up with Rachel I think it would be a pretty dumb movie.

I'm really excited for this movie, the cast seems great! It just sucks we have to wait until next spring.

Thanks for that article, n e r b l e.
Old 05-04-2007, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissy <3 (View Post)
Well I want him to stay with Rachel. Just because I love Mila. But I think he'll go back to Sarah. I think it would make more sense if they ended up together in the end. Also, if he ended up with Rachel I think it would be a pretty dumb movie.
Hee, it would be different though! But yeah, this is a romcom, the Peter/Sarah couples always get together in the end. Unless it's The Break-Up But I don't want Kristen all alone at the end of the movie with just Russell Brand for company
Old 05-04-2007, 03:45 PM
Master Fan

i agrees. maybe mila and russel can get together? also your icon is the awsome.
Old 05-04-2007, 04:11 PM
Passionate Fan

Virgin Director is Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Quote:
We asked Segal if Bell plays the girl he's trying to get over, and he replied: "She plays the ex-girlfriend, yes. And she's just brilliant. I'm so lucky to have her in the movie."
How I Met Your Mother: The Wedding
Old 05-04-2007, 04:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww, yay for brilliance!
Old 05-04-2007, 04:51 PM
Master Fan

segal is a smart guy.
Old 05-05-2007, 01:35 PM
Master Fan

Awwww, he's such a sweetheart!
Old 05-06-2007, 12:13 AM
Passionate Fan