Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2007, 07:34 AM
Master Fan

Episode Discussion: 3.15 Papa's Cabin

Quote:
Veronica (Kristen Bell) catches Tim Foyle (guest star James Jordan, "Without A Trace"), breaking into Mars Investigations. Meanwhile, Keith (Enrico Colantoni) questions Mindy O'Dell (guest star Jamie Ray Newman, "E Ring"), finally making her believe that Hank Landry (guest star Patrick Fabian, "Joan of Arcadia") killed her husband, and Keith arrests Landry in the middle of a class. Later, Wallace (Percy Daggs III) notices Logan (Jason Dohring) and Parker (Julie Gonzalo) enjoying a nice lunch together.
Discuss.
Old 02-27-2007, 08:16 PM
Master Fan

Good episode. I think I liked the last two better, but I did enjoy this one quite a bit. I loved the final scene between Veronica & Tim, and it was fun to see Veronica maneuvering around the Sheriff's department under Keith's nose ( ). It was sad that the final scene was so...final though. It would have been nice for them to set something up for the next episode. I'm not sure what I think about the next five episodes being stand alone episodes. Still, I did like the resolution to this arc. NOT looking forward to the eight week hiatus. Go away, Pussycat Dolls.
Old 02-28-2007, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yikes, 8 weeks?

Anywho, great episode. I loved the conclusion to the Dean's murder. I was always suspecting that Tim had something to do with the murder and I was happy to see that I was right.

The ending scene between Veronica/Keith was really good too. I laughed when he said "Who am I kidding?" before turning the TV back on.
water lilies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 06:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Periwinkles (View Post)
Yikes, 8 weeks?
I know.
Old 03-01-2007, 08:44 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by palegreen (View Post)
NOT looking forward to the eight week hiatus. Go away, Pussycat Dolls.
I know! I was like MAY?!? Whatever shall I do?
vixyash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 08:48 AM
New Fan

I agree - great episode! Terrific scene at the end when the revelation of Tim's guilt came over Veronica.

The only thing I really didn't like the way Keith was all "Sheriff Mars"... it seemed very unlike his character and out of place. Not to mention, no more Lamb! It's kinda cool that it's come full circle and Keith is Sheriff again... but, so sad.
Old 03-01-2007, 09:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixyash (View Post)
The only thing I really didn't like the way Keith was all "Sheriff Mars"... it seemed very unlike his character and out of place.
Really? I thought it made sense. He was just trying to make it clear to Mindy that he wasn't screwing around with her, and I think a lot of the attitude came from the fact that he KNEW she was lying to him. That's how I read it anyways.

It was ridiculous that there was no mention of Lamb though. The Sheriff just died and there's no fallout from that? I don't think so.

Oh, and welcome to the board!
Old 03-01-2007, 10:48 AM
New Fan

Thanks for the welcome!!

Yea, I was sad at no mention of Lamb too. But, the Keith "Sheriff" thing... I think he said it multiple times during the episode, not just to Mindy. I dunno, it seemed a little egotistical to me. Or it could be that I'm still stinging from Lamb's death.
Reply   Post New Thread