Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2007, 07:04 AM
Master Fan

Episode Discussion: 3.12 There's Got to be a Morning After Pill

Quote:
Veronica (Kristen Bell) is hired by Bonnie (guest star Carlee Avers, Commander in Chief), a promiscuous classmate, to find out who secretly slipped her the morning after pill, causing her to have a miscarriage. The investigation leads her to the office of Bonnies boyfriend, Tim Foyle (guest star James Jordan, Without A Trace), and while searching his computer, Veronica discovers Tim has uncovered a witness to Dean ODells death. Together, Keith (Enrico Colantoni) and Veronica visit Bonnies father, a well-known televangelist, Reverend Capistrano (guest star Chris Ellis, Ghost Whisperer). Veronica confronts Logan (Jason Dohring) about sleeping with Madison Sinclair (guest star Amanda Noret, 7th Heaven) while they were broken up.
Discuss.
Old 02-06-2007, 09:47 PM
Master Fan

I loved the Veronica/Weevil scenes in this episode! I miss Weevil, he hasn't had nearly enough screen time this season.

Speaking of...where were Wallace & Mac? SIGH. They need to come back.

Loved Keith telling the guy that Veronica's name was Nancy Drew.
Old 02-07-2007, 06:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hmm, so.. Veronica was kind of a psycho this week

The Weevil/Veronica scenes amused me on the surface but uh, she just got her friend who is on parole to steal a car for her.

I loved all the V/Keith scenes though.

The less said about the L/V storyline and Veronica's statement about Madison drugging her the better methinks. Kristen was really great in all the scenes though, even if I wasn't particularly thrilled with the writing. Her "Make it not true." line kinda kills me

And her fake breakdown outside Tim's office was so amusing, hee.
Old 02-07-2007, 08:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whordy (View Post)
The Weevil/Veronica scenes amused me on the surface but uh, she just got her friend who is on parole to steal a car for her.
Yeah, on first viewing I was just, "OMGVERONICA&WEEVILSQUEE!!!". On second viewing, it sort of bugged me that she was asking him to do something that she'd normally look down her nose at him for. I still thought their scenes were cute though, even if they later made me go "WTF?".

Quote:
Veronica's statement about Madison drugging her
Yeah. I understand why she hates Madison, but Madison didn't drug her. That whole rant didn't make much sense, but I guess when you're hurt you're not always rational. Still, they could've left the statement about the drugging out of it and it would've had the same impact.

Kristen was really good in the scene though.

Quote:
And her fake breakdown outside Tim's office was so amusing, hee.
I loved that!
Old 02-07-2007, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Exactly, she has so many valid reasons to hate Madison that the drugging didn't even need to be brought up.

And we've never had any indication on-screen that Logan even knew about Madison's part in it. I can't imagine him not kicking Dick's ass if he did.

Is it just me or were there a ton of voiceovers this week? Hearing Kristen's voice is never a bad thing, but in Tim's office in particular she seemed to be spelling out everything on the screen
Old 02-07-2007, 12:40 PM
Master Fan

Entertainment Weekly had some nice praise for Kristen's performance in last night's episode:

Quote:
No question, last night's episode was a downer. But kudos to Kristen Bell for her spot-on performance. Girl was at the top of her game — wrenching in the breakup sequence and comically histrionic when she fake-cried her way into Tim's locked office. And in between the tears (both real and crocodile), she still managed to deliver her trademark zingers. To Dick, ''reading'' a nudie mag: ''Wow, impressive! I've heard Modern Breast is a really hard class.'' Joking with daddy Keith Mars, as they thumbed through pro-life propaganda: ''Harassing women in crisis since 1973!''
Old 02-07-2007, 02:52 PM
Moderator Support Team

I agree............I miss Wallace so much. And I would love more Mac.

I enjoyed the scene with Weevil. I love him!

Kristen was great. Thanks for the article.

But, yeah, I'm down about all the LoVe stuff.
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 09:51 AM
Master Fan

Hmm you know, I also agree that Madison didn't really purposely drug her, yet again I guess her reaction is completely natural. I mean, if my boyfriend slept with someone I toally hated, I'd also make the story sound even worse than it already is, just to make him feel extra guilty and to make sure I'm not the only one hurting.. does that make sense?

So even though it's not completely true what she said, it makes sense.

I was kind of hoping the Logan sleeping with Madison would have an actual explanation, like Madison drugging Logan, or treatening the kill V if he didn't have sex wit her. Sigh. Guess not huh.
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread