Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2007, 08:36 AM
Master Fan

Episode Discussion: 3.10 Show Me the Monkey

Quote:
Attempting to keep her mind off Logan (Jason Dohring), Veronica (Kristen Bell) takes a job helping animal researchers track down a monkey missing from their laboratory. In order to find the missing animal, Veronica and Mac (Tina Majorino) go undercover as members of an on-campus animal rights group, believed to have freed the monkey. Meanwhile, Mindy O'Dell (guest star Jamie Ray Newman, "E Ring") asks Keith (Enrico Colantoni) to investigate Dean O'Dell's (Ed Begley, Jr., who does not appear in the episode) death because she believes he was murdered.
Discuss!
Old 01-23-2007, 02:54 PM
Master Fan

The description is enough to make me laugh. Looking forward to this ep a lot! Its back!
silvercrystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 09:30 PM
Master Fan

I this episode!! Veronica & Mac rocking out to the Barenaked Ladies (and having Canada taped to the door) had me rolling. That may very well be my favorite thing EVER. Great episode.

Last edited by palegreen; 01-24-2007 at 11:15 AM
palegreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yay, VM is finally back. It was a really good episode, and although I enjoyed the Veronica/Logan reunion at the end, my heart broke for Piz. He looked so discomfited and sad at the same time.

Mac and the guy from the animals right group were adorable together. I loved the part where she turned and kissed him. It's nice to see Mac have more screen time, but I missed Wallace in this episode.

The moose on the wall had me laughing too.
water lilies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 04:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Periwinkles (View Post)
and although I enjoyed the Veronica/Logan reunion at the end, my heart broke for Piz. He looked so discomfited and sad at the same time.
He looked completely deflated. Poor guy.

Quote:
Mac and the guy from the animals right group were adorable together. I loved the part where she turned and kissed him. It's nice to see Mac have more screen time, but I missed Wallace in this episode.
I miss Wallace too, but I Mac! She's the best. She was adorable with Bronson and I really hope that he's not a psycho. She deserves to be happy and have a nice guy in her life.

Quote:
The moose on the wall had me laughing too.
I'm definitely finding a picture like that for my next party.