Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2019, 01:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Wow, she did do that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
It was, & I was so happy to see him that way, he needed to become more open about his feelings - especially after the way that he had hurt her
Oh, yes. I love that Shawn learned how to give love and to receive love. He needed to take that step to become a more open person, and I am so glad that TPTB built this relationship between him and Angela.
Old 02-02-2019, 04:06 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, despite the bs rewrite I am glad Shawn and Angela experienced love for the first time with each other.
Old 02-03-2019, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Girl Meets Hurricane? What's that? it doesn't exist.

Honestly, Shawn and Angela...their relationship was beautiful watch. And sad but their relationship is just so amazing.
Old 02-03-2019, 11:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I agree. Even though it's been so long since I've watched it and I'm kind of fuzzy about Shawn and Angela's relationship, I do know that their relationship was very realistic to me. I connected with them right away and I loved watching their ups and downs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
Yeah, despite the bs rewrite I am glad Shawn and Angela experienced love for the first time with each other.
They defintely hold a special place in each other's lives. They were very important to each other. I just wish TPTB had remembered that when they brought Angela back.
Old 02-10-2019, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Yeah, I don't want to acknowledge Hurricane either

Let's just focus on the real story

riley and auggie

Last edited by rocky845; 02-17-2019 at 04:13 PM
Old 02-10-2019, 04:08 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I love that episode and when Angela says she loves Shawn. I also loved when the audience exploded when she said it too. They missed each other cause then the next episode their just sucking face the entire time lol.
Old 02-17-2019, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Man I love the love that Shawn/Angela has been getting on social media lately.

I am shocked it's not talked about here?

This is the tweet that set twitter on a Shawn/Angela frenzy!

Old 02-17-2019, 11:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I didn't know about all of the social media attention. That is awesome!

Bless Candice for showing her Angela and Shawn/Angela love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
Yeah, I don't want to acknowledge Hurricane either

Let's just focus on the real story

riley and auggie
That is still one of my favorite Shawn/Angela moments.

Quote:
I love that episode and when Angela says she loves Shawn. I also loved when the audience exploded when she said it too. They missed each other cause then the next episode their just sucking face the entire time lol.
That was my favorite part! Angela telling Shawn she loved him was such a powerful moment. They did! And I remember that part too. They were Frenching like a couple of French people at a Frenching festival. I wasn't surprised by that. They had to make up for all of the time they spent apart.
Old 02-18-2019, 09:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

What made it more awesome was Rider Strong response!!

Old 02-18-2019, 04:28 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Wow, that's crazy. Screw them, IR relationships are beautiful. I just wish on TV shows they got treated better cause usually they get destroyed and the AA female is thrown under the bus. They even did it to Angela on GMW SMH. I don't considering their rewrite canon though, so I'm glad on BMW Shawn/Angela were written so well.
Old 02-18-2019, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Wow, that's crazy. Screw them, IR relationships are beautiful. I just wish on TV shows they got treated better cause usually they get destroyed and the AA female is thrown under the bus. They even did it to Angela on GMW SMH. I don't considering their rewrite canon though, so I'm glad on BMW Shawn/Angela were written so well.

It was even more disgraceful that Michael Jacobs talked out against them, like WTF????
I am happy they were even written as good as they were in BMW with his pathetic opinions today.

My issue with him saying they weren't "Cory and Topanga"... um where they ever suppose to be????
I don't think anyone confused the 2 pairings!

Old 02-18-2019, 05:25 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, it's like he forgot what he wrote himself. They were never supposed to be Cory and Topanga, that was the point. They were scared to be in a real relationship for once but decided to not pretend to be perfect, and just be themselves. I knew years ago when he said they would say what happened to Angela I knew they would throw her under the bus (as they usually do to the BW on TV shows, especially when their in IR relationships) It's no coincidence everyone they brought back for GMW got great and honorable returns BUT Angela RME.
Old 02-20-2019, 01:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Exactly. It didn't make sense to compare the two pairings, not after that moment where Shawn took Angela to a fancy restaurant because that's what Cory did for Topanga, and Angela told him that her idea of dates and romance wasn't what Cory and Topanga had. I didn't know about any of the behind-the-scenes stuff. I just loved them for being a strong, beautiful relationship.

Aw, I love this!

Quote:
I totally agree. I didn't know how big and ground-breaking the Shawn/Angela relationship was at the time. I just enjoyed their moments and rooted for them, during good times and bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)

It was even more disgraceful that Michael Jacobs talked out against them, like WTF????
I am happy they were even written as good as they were in BMW with his pathetic opinions today.

My issue with him saying they weren't "Cory and Topanga"... um where they ever suppose to be????
I don't think anyone confused the 2 pairings!

I don't understand that. He created such a beautiful relationship. Why would he talk against them?

Cory and Topanga's relationship was the ultimate relationship for Shawn, so I kind of got why he might have felt that way in the beginning...but he and Angela made a choice to do things their way. And I agree with you there. The two pairings were different with different joys and heartbreaks. There really was no need to compare them after that moment.
Old 02-20-2019, 04:51 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I agree, their restaurant scene instantly set up that they were going to just be themselves. I didn't really watch BMW back when it first aired, I didn't watch the show series till ABC Family aired all the episodes years ago. It was a great show and I loved Shawn and Angela together, and Angela's character in general.
Old 02-21-2019, 12:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Exactly. And even if they hadn't talked and made that decision to find what worked for them as a couple, I think they would have shown that they were their own couple and not just a copy of another couple. Did you? That's fun. I watched the show when it was on, so I got to see their ups and down as they were having them. I'm with you there. I tended to pay closer attention to them than Cory and Topanga. Unfortunately, things are kind of fuzzy for me right, since I haven't re-watched the show in a few years. I'm planning on getting a refresher soon.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread