Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2016, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Same, I'm certainly no Maya
Old 05-06-2016, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

I like to draw, but I don't think I am great.

I am really excited about all this revamping of the OP. It will be so fun!
Old 05-06-2016, 09:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

im excited!!!

hmmm what about music Rose, are you into finding song and looking at lyrics and stuff?
Old 05-06-2016, 09:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I haven't necessarily sought out any on purpose, although I had come across a song that made me think about them a lot It was this one:

ETA: Side note, looking for a gif (can't find it, grr), and landed on this holy-heart-eyes-batman pic...

Last edited by Awesome Nerds; 05-06-2016 at 09:37 PM
Old 05-06-2016, 11:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww I love that pic! It's so cute!
Old 05-06-2016, 11:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's nearly 3am, but I decided to buckle down and get the season 2 survivor as ready as I could for now (which is to say lay in the setup, find the quotes etc for the moments I had tracked and found gifs for, way back when). Now I just need to track and find gifs for the last few eps of season 2, add those, find their quotes, and we are good to go... even if season 2's winner feels like a foregone conclusion

(ETA: Almost sounds like I'm starting now, but I'm not, I finished now, that's what I meant... I'm sleepy, my brain doesn't work anymore )
Old 05-07-2016, 01:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

that pic is so cute.

well you were thinking about future projects, i was thinking maybe you could do a sort of 365 day sound track or something. like a song a day and then it can explain a scene or picture or something. but if you arent really into songs/lyrics and that maybe thats not t best idea. lol.

thanks for doing all the work for the survivor, I've done a few before and its hard! i cant believe you are actually getting all the quotes too, so much time spent doing that!

if you wanted rose i could make arts for the scenes? you could either send me caps or i could possible gather them myself (id just need a gmw screen cap site)
Old 05-07-2016, 03:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Can't wait for the s2 survivor! We might need to hurry up to get that finished before s3 starts though Thank you for all your hard work

That song is lovely
Old 05-07-2016, 07:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay first off, here is day 128! Imagine 3 of 4! ff dot net + tumblr

Alexa: Not entirely sure I understand what you mean, because if it's what I'm thinking, that means finding 300+ songs to fit them and that's a lot I mean I used to write Glee stories, so I was all up in songs and lyrics, but this would definitely a looot I like that you're thinking about it though, if you have any other ideas please let me know. I still have months to figure out what I'll do

As for arts, I've already got all the gifs lined up and those took me long enough to find, so I think I'll be okay Thanks for the offer!

Sophie: Well I don't see that we have to rush the survivor even if the season is starting. Especially with season two, so many good scenes, so many scenes, period, I mean I only have 25 episodes out of 30 covered and I have 39 scenes
Old 05-07-2016, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

It is a lot of songs. But there is a lot of music out there and I am sure a lot apply to Lucaya? Maybe you could find songs that people have video-ed too and link music video along with it? Maybe instead of 1 a day you could do a weekly song?

But I will keep thinking of ideas!

Quote:
As for arts, I've already got all the gifs lined up and those took me long enough to find, so I think I'll be okay Thanks for the offer!
Understandable!

I was thinking last night for the OP we can put the winners in there? Like a, favorite scenes section and include our top 5 or top 3 from each season or something.

Unfortunately Sophie yeah, I think the survivor can only go as fast as we get votes ya know? But we will certainly finish the season 1 survivor by then!

Okay, I'm gonna work on a list for the OP of things I want to re-do/gather for it and I will be back because I have a few questions for you guys for it!
Old 05-07-2016, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm gonna figure it out eventually, I mean I have months to be inspired

And yeah, our top 3 scenes from each season for sure, that would fit nicely I think.

Our OP is gonna be so snazzy
Old 05-07-2016, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love today's prompt and can't wait for the season 2 survivor.

The OP is going to look great and they deserve it.
Old 05-07-2016, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

COOL!

Okay, this is what I'm thinking, please read through this and do what you can, and also let me know if there is anything else you would like to see in the OP

-New opening banner (maybe something similar to this, which I also made)
-The best Lucaya quotes spread throughout the thread (let me know what your favorites are!)
-Sabrina/Peyton section (send me your fav. peybrina photos)
-Icons/videos/fics section added in there and maybe put some lucaya sites in there as well. (Let me know if you have requests for any of these!)
-Testimonials? I can either PM people and you can write your own paragraph as to why you like them or I can give you some questions that we all can answer.
-After the survivors we can get our top moments added in there. maybe arts similar to this?
-Their story? (pretty much a little recap of l/m so far ? I'm not much of a writer so if someone wants to do this please volunteer and that would be fantastic.
-Moments banner of some sort with all their moments? (this wuld be a ton of work but i think i could do it.)
-a wish list of some sort that we could cross off?

And as far as colors do we want to stick with the red and blue or do we want to pick colors that reflect the board?

Last edited by Alexa; 05-07-2016 at 09:51 PM
Old 05-08-2016, 03:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

That all sounds great - I think pastel colors would look best on this board, what do you guys think?

I'm really busy atm, so I can't volunteer for anything right now, but I'll see what hasn't been done in a few weeks & see if I can help out with any of that
Old 05-08-2016, 04:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

maybe like a light yellow and light blue? those are colors that the characters seem to wear the most.

did you guys see this?

Spoiler:

Sounds good Sophie, I won't be finishing the OP any time soon but I would like to be finished with it by the time season 3 airs Im just gonna work on a little each day.

I gathered caps for the first like, 14 episodes or so, so thats good!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread