Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2005, 02:28 PM
Elite Fan

Hey guys, I'm back! I think a week would be fine I don't mind. It's all good, man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxxy03
Do you have a cell phone?
What kind of makeup do you always have to have on?
What are your favorite bands?
1. Yeah, I have a cell phone. I recently switched to Cingular, and finally got a camera phone! It's so exciting. It's a LG L1400, and it's a cutie! I have a picture of the Dominican Republic flag that I had at my dorm room. And on the sub screen, I have a picture of Dora the Explorer from a balloon at my 'lil cousin's b-day party. So cute! I love my cell.
2. Hmm.. make up... would it be wrong if I said I don't really wear any? 'Cause I don't. I don't really wear makeup, I just go natural most of the time. I don't know, maybe I've never really felt the need to wear make up that much. Most I'll wear is lip gloss. I love my Bonnie Bell lip gloss. The one that has the 'lil brush? I don't know if anyone has that, but that's my thing right there, in melon!
3. Some of my favorite bands (I'll include solo artists too, some of them have "bands" lol) are.... Shakira (I've been a fan of hers for 8 yrs! Since I was 12), Alicia Keys, Aventura (they were the Spanish group that made the original song that Frankie J covered called "Obsession"), Mariah Carey, Usher, Christina Aguilera, TLC, DLG, Ciara...um... there are probably about a million more, but I can't think of any of them right now! lol Or, I probably just don't know their name (sad, I know... )

Quote:
Originally Posted by terresita
Favorite Junk food?
Last movie you saw?
favorite Actress?
Embarassing moment?
1. Ooohhh, junk food! Well.... this question is always so hard b/c I never get big junk food cravings! But, I do love 3 Musketeer chocolate bars! Those are great. Plus...it being lower in fat than most does help me watch my figure
2. Last movie I saw... well, that's right now! I'm watching ABC Family's presentation of Celest in the City. I never saw the entire movie, just really really big chunks! But I'm finally sitting down to watch it. Makes me want to get a make over like Mijandra Delfino did in the movie!
3. Favorite actress has to be Angeline Jolie! I'm so excited about Mr. & Mrs. Smith (as I've said like a million times already). It comes out 5 days before my birthday...yay! Plus, Angelina is such an amazing humanitarian as well... despite the fact that she was making out with her brother, and marrying a guy old enough to be her daddy... she rocks
4. Embarassment for me often goes hand in hand with being drunk. Of course, at the moment it's no "embarassing" per se, but then when I look back on it... OMG! I want to die! Thinking about those moments aren't fun. For example: being drunk, in a room with 4 guys (+2 other girls, my roommate and my best friend) and making out with all the boys.. I don't look back and say, "hey that was fun!" More like, "boy... was that embarassing!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niffler
so latina, list five of your fave songs right now
1. "La Tortura" - Shakira
2. "Pobre Diabla" - Don Omar
3. "Incomplete" - Backstreet Boys
4. "Lonely No More" - Rob Thomas
5. "Shake it Off" - Mariah Carey

These change daily, depending on my mood!

...Bring on the Q's guys!

Yellow is for "I'm working on it."
malia tate
Old 06-04-2005, 03:15 PM
Elite Fan

Sorry I almost missed ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaLiPinAy23

What do you like to do when you have free time?
What other boards do you post at?
Favorite word to say?
Most prized possession?
If you could play any character on BMW, who would it be?
Which BMW character would you say is similar to who you are?
Dream car?
Ideal vacation spot?
1. On my free time I watch baseball games, get on FF (obviously!), try to write...but see I get many ideas just tend to not get them out! um... what else... oh! I like to cook too, love cooking for my daddy! Umm... what else? Sleep, that's a lot of fun! Reading self-help books! I love those! And just plain 'ol book reading too
2. I lurk on the Gilmore Girls board and spoilers board but I do muster up the courage to say things on the One Tree Hill board. I've posted on the TV Shows and Disney boards too, just that it has been a while! Same goes with the Soap Opera board, oh, and the Everwood board. And how can I forget? The That 70s Show board! Haven't said anythingthere in awhile either... Hmm... I need to post more!
3. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, just because it's funny trying to incorporate this into a sentance without it sounding completely wrong and out of no where!
4. Most prized possesion would be my high school diploma. I actually carry around the little wallet sized one they gave me at graduation in my wallet.. I'm just proud to have graduated high school, it's one of my greatest accomplishments. Kinda like, number one up there.
5. If I could play any character... hmm.. that's a good one! I'd say...um... Eric! Wait, would it be wrong to say I'd like to play a boy? His character just seems like so much fun! He's just so crazy, it seems like I would have a blast playing him. Or... could we add a character to BMW so I can play to female version of mine.. lets say... Erica? I think that would be lots of fun!!!
6. I could relate most to Shawn. He use to screw up a lot, and well, that's my life! I always use to be a screw up. But then in the end, he found out he can be so much more, so much better. And I guess that's kind of how it's been for me. I found out I could do so much with who I am. And I like where I am now. He found a better life, happiness, and love. And, well, so did I... except for the whole love thing anyway! I wish I had the whole love thing!
7. Dream car? It's so sad, I don't really know cars! But, I do like those big silver ones.. Um... so let me google one... see what it's called and I'll get back to you in a second. Okay, I've got it! A silver Jeep Grand Cherokee, so cute!
8. Ideal vacation spot for me would be Madrid, Spain, I want to go to Spain so badly! So many of my cousins have moved to Spain, so it must be for a reason! From pictures I've seen... it looks beautiful. I can only imagine being there for real!

malia tate
Old 06-04-2005, 08:21 PM
Extreme Fan

What was the board that got you to join FF?
Bunny #69
http://sctransresources.org
Old 06-05-2005, 01:12 AM
Elite Fan

What nationality are you?
Do you have a favorite relative?
Do you have something you would call a "bad habit"?
What's the best song to mope around to?
Best song to party to?

Lyla: I love you too.
||
Old 06-05-2005, 01:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
What was the board that got you to join FF?
OMG! It was the the Spoilers board! I remember I use to come here all the time, real back in the day, when it had this whole other look... geez, I wonder if anyone remember it... Looked like this I was looking for Dawson's Creek spoilers and some information on Buffy too. And well, years later I came back, remembering the site. It was a whole new look though! And it was only a message board...but I really liked it. Plus, I got sick of lurking around the spoilers board... I needed to post reactions! So... I joined So well... here I am now

Quote:
Originally Posted by moni8
What nationality are you?
Do you have a favorite relative?
Do you have something you would call a "bad habit"?
What's the best song to mope around to?
Best song to party to?
1. Nationality? I'm a Dominican born abroad! I was born here, but my heart belongs to a little island called Hispañola that resides in the Caribbean Sea. It's beautiful! It shares the lovely island with Haiti. And I miss it there dearly. My father won't let me go visit there this summer...so you know how wrong that is???
2. Yes! My cousin Daisy. She's like my older sister. My mom actually calls her her daughter. When I was little I was so jealous of her b/c I thought my mother loved her more. You know, being her first "born" and all. She's 10 yrs older than me, and is the coolest most put together individual I know. She's great. She lives in NJ with her husband and the cutest house ever. I her.
3. Yes... drinking is definately the "bad habbit" Though I can legally do it next year... but then again.. that's next year...
4. This song called "Tu" by Shakira. Makes me sad as ! I like to more around to it. It talks about giving your everything to this guy just so he won't leave and he could stay with you... b/c if he does, you couldn't be able to live without him. It's such a nice song! I cry everytime! It never fails! I start to everytime!!
5. Any bachata by a group called Monchy y Alexandra. They have the best bachatas ever, and just make you want to dance! I love dancing bachata I think the best one has to be "Oja en Blanco" which I guess would be... "blank page". The song is beautiful, and you have to dance to it once the DJ starts playing it!!!

Ya'll are making me reminisce!

malia tate
Old 06-05-2005, 09:03 PM
Extreme Fan

ROCK ON. I am Dominican.
Bunny #69
http://sctransresources.org
Old 06-05-2005, 09:10 PM
Ultimate Fan

If you had to be an animal, what would you be?
If you were stranded on an island, what one thing would you want with you?
When are you happiest?
Old 06-05-2005, 09:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
ROCK ON. I am Dominican.
Aww! Another Dominicana!

malia tate
Old 06-05-2005, 09:26 PM
Master Fan

What is your favorite picture of yourself (describe it or if you can let us see! )
If you had to choose someone to play yourself in a movie whom would you pick?
What is a food combination that you love together but everyone else thinks you're wierd for (ex. Frosty and Fries)
Old 06-05-2005, 09:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxlisaxx
If you had to be an animal, what would you be?
If you were stranded on an island, what one thing would you want with you?
When are you happiest?
1. Cheetah ! I would love to be a cheetah! They are so fast, and beautiful. I could only imagine would it would be like. I also think they are very graceful... and very smart. And they live in the most exotic places... I would love the life of a cheetah. (I think I might have said tiger in another post... hmm... this time I say cheetah though! )
2. I would take a pen and pencile with me so I could be able to express myself. I've never been one to care whether my expression was heard or not, just being able to do it is what I'd want. I think I would go insane if I weren't able to get my thoughts out! I always jot things down. They worst day in my life would be the day that I lose my ability to do so.
3. I'm most happiest when I'm with my father. Because when I'm with him I know that I am loved and I love him. I realized this earlier when we were both watching a baseball game on ESPN together. We were on the couch discussing baseball, and it was just so nice. I love being with my daddy.

malia tate
Old 06-05-2005, 09:33 PM
Elite Fan

YaY! I get to post a picture!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike_luver
What is your favorite picture of yourself (describe it or if you can let us see! )
If you had to choose someone to play yourself in a movie whom would you pick?
What is a food combination that you love together but everyone else thinks you're wierd for (ex. Frosty and Fries)
2. If anyone could play me, I would have America Ferrera be me. I love her work! I think she is gorgeous! And, I love it that she's out there, doing her thing, proving that real women do have curves too Everytime I see her on the screen I can always relate to her so well. I her!
3. OMG! Everyone swears that tuna fish with mustard is just the most craziest combo ever... but I like it Everyone looks at me like I'm crazy. I it tastes great Even this guy started talkin to me in my quad's cafeteria and was like, "you put mustard on your tuna too?" I was like, "of course! that's the only way to do it!" He told me, "all my friends think it's gross, but I do it too". It tastes really good

malia tate
Old 06-06-2005, 08:31 AM
Absolute Fan

aww cute picture lol

and ita about the whole dad thing, i feel the same way with mine that's cool.

hmmmm running out of question ideas lol:

football or basketball?

"can we take a ride, get out of this place while we still have time?"
Old 06-06-2005, 11:05 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by terresita
aww cute picture lol

and ita about the whole dad thing, i feel the same way with mine that's cool.

hmmmm running out of question ideas lol:

football or basketball?
Thank you!

I would have to say football! I've never been much of a basketball person. Don't ask my why, I'm just not. I remember in 3rd grade, everyone in my class was obsessed with the Bulls and Michael Jordan. So, one day I sat down and I tried to watch a game... but I couldn't stand it! I don't know... it just didn't attract me. But, football on the other hand, I was able to get into it. It was fun, and I liked the sport. Of course... it can't compare to baseball for me.. .but still.. lol

Hey! The BMW board is doing really well for just a couple of days already! YAY!

malia tate
Old 06-06-2005, 06:23 PM
Master Fan

What song (or lyric) best describes you?

Have you ever met a celebrity? If not who would you want to meet?

What would a movie about your life be titled?
Old 06-07-2005, 01:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike_luver
What song (or lyric) best describes you?

Have you ever met a celebrity? If not who would you want to meet?

What would a movie about your life be titled?
1. Very me! "These silly little wounds will never mend / I feel so far from where I've been / So I go, and I will not be back here again / I'm gone as the day is fading, on, white houses / I lie, put my injuries all in the dust". These few lines describe me so well, especially the part in bold. I feel like I've come a long way from where I use to be and the person I use to be. I believe I've come so far, and I hope not to be in that place where I was long ago every again.
2. I haven't really "met" a celebrity really. More like been about 2 feet away from one... but never actually spoke any real words! OH WAIT! YES I HAVE! How could I have forgotten? I met Hillarie Burton!!! Many many years ago... back when I was a senior in high school, and she was a TRL VJ, I met her! Some of the kids in my senior class had gone to TRL and after the show were invited by this girl that worked for MTV to do a commercial/promo thingy in Central Park with Hillarie Burton. While waiting to do the commercial/promo thingy we actually got a chance to hang out with her. She's really nice and down to earth. Beautiful! And never turned down a picture with us!! I have two pictures...they are posted somewhere on the Hillarie board...somewhere!
3. Confessions from Daddy's 'Lil Girl. "Confessions" having a bit of a double meaning... not just having it be "confessions" for things that people would be learning about me and my life... but also "confessions" as in confessing to a Priest, having gone to Catholic school my entire life!

My time in the hot seat is just about up.. isn't it...

malia tate
Closed Thread   Post New Thread