Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2015, 01:35 PM
Passionate Fan

Glad to know I wasn't the only one who thought something was off with Riley in these episodes.
Old 10-18-2015, 01:36 PM
Passionate Fan

Eh, I gotta say, having finished through part 3 now...

Spoiler:
MiniAnneBoleynx8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

Quote:
First off, Charlie is the one with the most personality, but he came off much more likable in the dance episode. Why did they make him creepy? And Riley's insistence that they not talk or hold hands was mean.
i do agree with this. i hate that they made charlie look so bad because he and riley were cute at first and now its like he's just a joke.

and i dont think that they were saying maya/lucas cant talk to each other, just that its awkward now. just like how riley/lucas were awkward in the beginning too because they liked each other. but i also think they are trying to say that maya/lucas like each other more when they are bantering with each other. zay literally even said that in the episode. the reason it was so awkward mostly was because riley was forcing it on everyone.

i actually found the entire episode to be extremely awkward. i hated how riley was acting the entire episode.so I'm really hoping lucaya decide to stay friends for now because they shouldn't be forcing anything at all. with them its natural and up until part 3 it was progressing nicely.

maya has been holding in her feelings, which says a lot from the writers. also the bull comment "and when i figured out i was gonna have a chance with you. that was about the scariest moment of my life." to me was definitely in regards to maya. the almost kiss even explains how he was feeling there. so there is definitely feelings from his side. i think he's just confused because rileys pushing it so hard and he does still like riley too so its hard.

personally i am not letting the farkle/riley comment slide either though! and that fact that he knows the truth i think says a lot about how much she cares for him.

Last edited by Alexa; 10-18-2015 at 10:33 PM
Alexa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 03:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Spoiler:
Old 10-18-2015, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

yeah charlie looked really pathetic in the episode which is sad. but i did not really care, i didnt like him much to begin with.

it was mean of riley to say they didnt have to talk and they shouldn't hold hands either because it was very obvious she was using him to get over lucas.

Last edited by Alexa; 10-18-2015 at 10:32 PM
Alexa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 05:42 PM
New Fan

Really messy writing. The characters didnt feel like themselves at all. Feels purposefully done to just confuse the audience but that doesnt excuse the way the girls behaved primarily.

Almost felt as if they wanted to push Rucas and spit over Lucaya...

Hated how Riley didnt even think twice about Farkle when going out with Charlie after Farkle pretty much showed how he is completely in tune with her feelings moreso than she is.
Patrick 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

but see...I see Farkle as her actual friend. Not every male and female younger cast member needs to be paired up (this is not one tree hill lol).
Old 10-18-2015, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Part three was interesting, I felt like the tone of things has changed. Farkle was my favorite in the episode to be honest.
msstock87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 08:01 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by msstock87 (View Post)
Part three was interesting, I felt like the tone of things has changed. Farkle was my favorite in the episode to be honest.
I agree, Farkle was wonderful.
MiniAnneBoleynx8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Farkle was by far the best in the episode
Old 10-18-2015, 08:39 PM
Master Fan

Farkle remains my favorite character and I don't see that changing any time soon. I love how he was there for everybody throughout the whole Texas trilogy. He definitely had some of the best scenes too.
Old 10-18-2015, 09:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Part 3 is my least favorite.
Stars Fade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 09:57 PM
Elite Fan

I agree with some of y'all I felt the whole trilogy was mostly confusing, forced, and unnecessary. I don't ship any couples on this show but they were always setting up Lucas and Riley, I never noticed Maya liked him if that's the case. She seemed to have it bad for Joshua. Riley was also really annoying in the episodes trying to MAKE Lucas and Maya get together, her forced brother/sister thing with Lucas (and it was obvious she was doing that cause she liked him and was in denile) the way she kept putting Maya on the spot about Lucas, etc. She was acting like she hit her head or someone was bouncing it like a basketball Just odd. The first part was really good then with each episode it got duller. I did like that moment when Lucas grabbed Maya's face in the second part but only cause it was hot and you could feel the chemistry but in general, the whole thing with the three of them was just off. The guy that plays Lucas is REALLY turning into a handsome young man this season lol. So anyway, the episodes didn't suck but at the same time they just tried too hard with the triangle pushing IMO.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 10:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

no not everyone has to date everyone but farkle has loved both girls for a while so why shouldn't he get a shot with at least one? especially riley because imo they have more romantic chemistry then he has with maya...

and the "they end up together" comment isn't something i think i can just dismiss.
Old 10-19-2015, 12:05 AM
Elite Fan

Honestly...this show is starting to get bad when you really think about what's going to happen after this.

They left things open...okay...fine. You either like that, or you don't.

For me, the problem here is that they're saying "MAYA LIKED LUCAS FROM THE BEGINNING, SHE MASKED IT BY TEASING HIM." Yeah, a lot of people in school and honestly even as adults, do that. But wait a second...Riley also did go out on a date with Lucas didn't she? And then she decided that things should stay the same? Where was Maya? Why did the writers just not add that in then if that was the way it was going to go. So that to me makes me pretty suspect that they're doing this for the Maya/Lucas fans. Sorry guys, but honestly I've seen it done so much and that to me is what is happening here too. Now the worst part about all of this? Maya likes Lucas...but they handled them like this!? So they basically have to destroy their storyline already in order for Riley/Lucas to be built up. Like them not saying anything to each other? I mean...with all those flashbacks the writers were almost trying to say...they have no depth. And it could have changed but now it's as if they have just boxed them into a corner.

Bottom line, if this was planned from the beginning for Maya to like Lucas it would NOT have gone down like this. This love triangle BS is already making me be turned off from the show, if they pursue this further I'm done. Not here to watch a show what I thought was based off of two girls and their friendship going through life with each other, fighting over the same boy...and then add crappy nonsensical writing in there and it really makes me want to say adios.

As for Riley/Lucas...it is very clear that Lucas' feelings and heart lie with Riley. This seems to all be setting up for them to admit their feelings with each other by the end of the season and be together. Hopefully if that happens or if Maya/Lucas happens...they'll stop this and just make one of them out to be the true brother/sister feelings now rather than drag it out and make this show more of a jumbled mes.
ღMitra is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread