Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2016, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Are you behind on episodes or have you just not watched that particular episode?

riarkle + what’s personal space?
x

I do love ships who don't have any concerns about getting in each other's personal space.
Old 11-06-2016, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Lately, I've just not found the show as.....I can't think of the right word, but last year, I was counting down to every new ep & would watch it right away, this year, I don't really care as much.... There are nice scenes & moments that I catch online, but the eps just don't seem as important to the character's growth as they used to be, so I just haven't found the time to sit down & watch them all

& I love those gifs! I love those kinda couples too, those that just naturally act & look like a couple around each other & they have no idea
Old 11-06-2016, 11:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Aw, I understand how you feel, Sophie. I've found myself suddenly losing that spark that first drew me to a show. It has happened a lot lately. There are only a few shows that I live-watch now. I hope you find the spark that you're looking for. This show is so good at showing the characters' growth. Hopefully, TPTB will get back to that for you.

They are so great! I love that gif set. They are side-by-side and shoulder-to-shoulder, and they don't even realize it.
Old 11-07-2016, 06:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I think it's just settling the rucaya triangle & now they're dragging out rucas that has kinda sucked some life out of the show - I'm sure s4 will be better, when I'm sure we'll see riarkle rising
Old 11-07-2016, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Aw. I know how you feel. It's tough being a shipper-viewer. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Farkle and Riley will have more significant moments together. They always bring a smile to my face.
Old 11-07-2016, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I see all the best parts online anyway, so I don't miss anything with these two

This season just kinda feels like a transition season, so I'm sure that season 4 is gonna be much better
Old 11-08-2016, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ The important thing is that you're still somewhat up-to-date on what's going on with them.

I'm hoping that season four will get you the Girl Meets World development that you're looking for.

I was re-watching the Truth last night, and it was so cute how Riley's opinion of Farkle's acting prowess meant so much to him.
Old 11-09-2016, 02:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

It did, if it had come from anyone else, it wouldn't have meant much to Farkle at all
Old 11-09-2016, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Yes, her opinion made him and broke him. When she told him that she thought he was great in the play, he dropped everything so that he could be an actor. When he found out she had lied about how good he was, he was a broken man after he crashed down to earth.
Old 11-10-2016, 06:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

But even then, he was still grateful to her
Old 11-10-2016, 11:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Yes! Riley is someone whose opinion carries a lot of weight with Farkle. He said so himself that he would have been crushed if she had told him that he had ruined the play, but he would have believed her and accepted the truth. Riley's desire to protect Farkle from the truth was more important to her. She just couldn't break his little Farkle heart.
Old 11-11-2016, 12:06 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
^ Are you behind on episodes or have you just not watched that particular episode?

riarkle + what’s personal space?
x

I do love ships who don't have any concerns about getting in each other's personal space.
What ep are the gifs from?

And I admit, I am a Riarkle fan. Have to admit, she and Farkle have much more chemistry than her and Lucas. But I do want to see how the writers write more Rucas to really make my descision. To be real, I would personally just like everyone to be platonic friends......something you never see on a TV show.

Last edited by Mountain_Girl; 11-11-2016 at 12:14 AM
Old 11-11-2016, 12:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

I personally see a lot of great things for these two in the future.
I am an original”
Old 11-11-2016, 01:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain_Girl (View Post)
What ep are the gifs from?

And I admit, I am a Riarkle fan. Have to admit, she and Farkle have much more chemistry than her and Lucas. But I do want to see how the writers write more Rucas to really make my descision. To be real, I would personally just like everyone to be platonic friends......something you never see on a TV show.
That was from episode 312 Bear. =)

Welcome to my world. I'm digging all of the pairings right now. My favorite thing about Riley and Farkle is how they've known each other so long and how Farkle has always been there for her. I'm so curious to find out where TPTB will take them next.
Old 11-11-2016, 01:22 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
That was from episode 312 Bear. =)

Welcome to my world. I'm digging all of the pairings right now. My favorite thing about Riley and Farkle is how they've known each other so long and how Farkle has always been there for her. I'm so curious to find out where TPTB will take them next.
Thanks!

Same here! Love that we are getting snippets of different pairings and getting to see small glimpse of what they could be.