Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2005, 03:43 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehIndxHazELxEyes
I love Feeny and Eric so much

I love the one episode where Eric gets money for old things in the attic, and it turns out the biggest moneymaker he got was Feeny's

"I'm a millionaire! I'm a millionaire!"
I remember that episode....

I love when Eric bets a lot of money on the Amish to win in the college football game...and he goes to see Feeny on his bike to make sure the Penbrooke star quarterback wouldn't play...that entire scene was just priceless!

also when Eric was like "Your in a triangle Feeny, take it from someone who has been in a triangle before....he who has one he has lost....rachhhheelllll.....im okay im okay" or something like that while he he make a rectangle with his hand...

He is sooo funny!

"Cause baby I'm just a scared and lonely rider
But I gotta find out how it feels
I want to know if love is wild, babe I want to know if love is real"
-Bruce Springsteen
Old 06-07-2005, 06:34 PM
Loyal Fan

I laughed outloud when he did the rectangle thing with his hands. That was so hilarious.
Old 06-08-2005, 12:14 AM
Elite Fan

Amber, I remember that. That was hilarious!

Lyla: I love you too.
||
Old 06-16-2005, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Loved yesterdays episode when Eric needed help studying and Mr. Feeny was in his head. It was so funny!
Old 06-19-2005, 03:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Feeny was always his mentor. I loved when he was like, "Marco! Marco! I know this" And Feeny (in his head) says, "Polo, you idiot."
Old 06-19-2005, 03:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

"There's nothing that we cannot do beneath a canopy of stars..."
from Shining Light by ASH (Roswell soundtrack)
Old 06-20-2005, 06:17 PM
Extreme Fan

I love when it was Feeny's going away party and Eric gives the same speech Amy gave at Cory/Topanga's "getting married" party.

Then he goes to Topanga..."Why couldn't you just have gone to Yale"
Old 06-20-2005, 08:47 PM
Loyal Fan

That was so hilarious!
Old 06-22-2005, 08:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm so glad there's a thread for these two because they're hilarious together! Eric's devotion to Mr. Feeny is so cute...and the Feeny call! I love it when Eric makes Mr. Feeny that little doll that says (in a high squeaky voice) "Feeny! Fuh-fuh-fuh-Feeny!"

Quote:
Loved yesterdays episode when Eric needed help studying and Mr. Feeny was in his head. It was so funny!
I just saw that ep and was laughing for about ten minutes. The best part was when Eric was in the elevator with his imagined Mr. Feeny and a janitor, and he's like, "You know, some people might not appreciate what you do, but I do," and the janitor looks all proud. Then a little while later, after the imagined-Feeny complains about what he's wearing and says, "You've got me in briefs, I'm a boxers man" (or something like that), Eric says out loud, "You want me to change your underwear for you?" Then the janitor looks all horrified...

It's so cute how Mr. Feeny always acts like Eric's an idiot but he actually loves him like a son. Adorable!
Old 06-23-2005, 06:54 PM
Ultimate Fan

Who didn't love eric and feeny! They were great together....!
Old 06-23-2005, 08:33 PM
Loyal Fan

LOL, that doll was so cute!
Old 07-28-2005, 08:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth90
I'm so glad there's a thread for these two because they're hilarious together! Eric's devotion to Mr. Feeny is so cute...and the Feeny call! I love it when Eric makes Mr. Feeny that little doll that says (in a high squeaky voice) "Feeny! Fuh-fuh-fuh-Feeny!"

I just saw that ep and was laughing for about ten minutes. The best part was when Eric was in the elevator with his imagined Mr. Feeny and a janitor, and he's like, "You know, some people might not appreciate what you do, but I do," and the janitor looks all proud. Then a little while later, after the imagined-Feeny complains about what he's wearing and says, "You've got me in briefs, I'm a boxers man" (or something like that), Eric says out loud, "You want me to change your underwear for you?" Then the janitor looks all horrified...
I forgot about that scene
Old 07-30-2005, 12:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth90

It's so cute how Mr. Feeny always acts like Eric's an idiot but he actually loves him like a son. Adorable!
That was great!!!
Old 07-30-2005, 10:02 AM
Loyal Fan

"You want me to change your underwear for you?" I loved the way he said that line. I would have been scared too.
Old 07-31-2005, 01:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupportMcPhee
"You want me to change your underwear for you?" I loved the way he said that line. I would have been scared too.
That was a hilarious line.