Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2017, 11:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ That happens to me. I make a plan to do something...and it doesn't happen. I wish you luck in getting things done.

We decorated our tree yesterday. It's a tiny thing, but it looks beautiful. How about you? Did you decorate your tree yet?

Yay! I haven't seen him in person yet...but I did watch a video of his Fan Expo 2017 panel. He was wearing a TARDIS outfit and white heels, and he certainly showed everyone a great, fun time. I could not stop laughing. Oh, I love him! I am so going to his panel the next time he comes back.

Last edited by rocky845; 12-14-2017 at 11:35 PM
rocky845 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

You really have to go to his panel he is hilarious . I saw him last June in Stuttgart in the same outfit and he took it off sometimes during the panel giving us in the front rows a good view of "everything" till his manager showed him a pic.. then he was quick with putting pants back on

Yupp, my tree is decorated and so is the rest. I'm done with decorating.. now I only have to wrap the presents and mail the parcesl. which won't make it to their desteny in time, but it doesn't help..

have you been to the christmas market yet?

icon by Daggi
Giotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 11:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Nothing will stop me from going. I'll have to get there early though, since he has a lot of fans. He seems very popular. From what I've deduced, he's a fun and amazing guy. Wow, that's racy! Some interesting things happened during the panel that I watched, but he didn't do that.

Good for you! I bet it looks great. And I think the recipients will appreciate that you thought to get them presents.

It's funny that you mention the Christmas Market. My parents and I went on Friday night. The journey there and back sucked and it wasn't the best weather ...but being there was everything I expected. The sights and smells hooked me right away. The Christmas spirit was definitely in the air. Luckily, I managed to resist the temptation to buy up everything.
Old 12-17-2017, 06:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
^ Nothing will stop me from going. I'll have to get there early though, since he has a lot of fans. He seems very popular. From what I've deduced, he's a fun and amazing guy. Wow, that's racy! Some interesting things happened during the panel that I watched, but he didn't do that.
He is always up for a surprise, and yupp he is quite popular. I think his recepy is because he is so open and nice with his fans I already do have two pics with im but I probably would go for a third one just because it is so much fun with him

Quote:
Good for you! I bet it looks great. And I think the recipients will appreciate that you thought to get them presents.

It's funny that you mention the Christmas Market. My parents and I went on Friday night. The journey there and back sucked and it wasn't the best weather ...but being there was everything I expected. The sights and smells hooked me right away. The Christmas spirit was definitely in the air. Luckily, I managed to resist the temptation to buy up everything.
glad you enjoyed the christmasmarket it is snowing again at my place, so I'm pretty sure we get white christmas this year

icon by Daggi
Old 12-18-2017, 11:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ That is the impression that I've gotten. I would love to meet him and/or take a picture with him. You have two pictures with him? That's so cool! What were your experiences like before those pictures were taken? Was it just a quick 'hi' and then the pictures were taken or was there more of a moment before the actual picture-taking?

It was our first time, so we didn't embrace it like we could have. I think we'll have a better experience next time, like maybe going during the day and in better weather.
Old 12-19-2017, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
^ That is the impression that I've gotten. I would love to meet him and/or take a picture with him. You have two pictures with him? That's so cool! What were your experiences like before those pictures were taken? Was it just a quick 'hi' and then the pictures were taken or was there more of a moment before the actual picture-taking?

It was our first time, so we didn't embrace it like we could have. I think we'll have a better experience next time, like maybe going during the day and in better weather.
ssince there are always so many people standing in line it is always very qick but he is really superfriendly and we always are good for a laugh, because we always make double pics with me and my sister. that means we have double time to hug and the switching makes everybody laugh

icon by Daggi
Old 12-19-2017, 11:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ That's just as I imagined. Now I'm even more excited to meet him.
Old 12-21-2017, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

do you already know when you are going to see him?

icon by Daggi
Old 12-23-2017, 01:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I actually don't know. There are two fan conventions that he could show up for. If I find out that he's going to come to either one of those conventions, then I'll be there too. My first chance is the convention in March. You can bet that I'll be paying close attention to the celebrity guest list.
Old 12-23-2017, 03:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

crossing fingers that he visits one of those

icon by Daggi
Old 12-24-2017, 01:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I'm going the same thing ...but I'm keeping expectations super-low just in case I have to wait a while .

Happy Christmas Eve!
Old 12-24-2017, 06:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Merry Christmas

icon by Daggi
Old 12-25-2017, 01:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Merry Christmas to you too, Daggi. I hope you have a great celebration.
Old 12-25-2017, 03:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

me and dad had a quiet evening. we are celebrating tomorrow when the rest of the family is here for our big lunch

icon by Daggi
Old 12-26-2017, 12:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ That sounds great. How many people are going to be there for the family lunch?
Reply   Post New Thread